Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡ - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡

Comments

• What is it??

• @ipatvps said:
    @haodo Could you guys do something to ban this kind of vicious behaviors?

lol. Chinese scalper.
    Wonder how much did he earn out of this?

• @NDTN Do I have to DM?

• @NDTN said:
    First of all, let me thank you all for participating in our Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale. I hope that you were able to grab something during the sale. Now it's time for the giveaway winners!

There are total 651 comments in this thread. We have used https://www.random.org/integers/ to generate 3x 5 random numbers for:

• 5x All-new Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1", 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, latest model (2021 release)
    • 5x $20 account credit
    • 5x $10 account credit

The number indicates the comment #.
    For 5x Kindle Fire HD 10 tablets:

Congrats to:

Wow, I'm so lucky, thanks @NDTN <3

• @NDTN said: For 5x $20 account credit:

Congrats to:

@KuYeHQ #86
    @jasonmighty #87
    @Arirang #278
    @Hakim #202

Wait, what! It's hard to believe I am that lucky. Congrats to me!

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Thank you GreenCloud @NDTN, cannot believe, the last time I won a lottery was $10 around 12 years ago. Christmas is coming for me :) I still regret that i didn't grabbed the US storage tho :(

• thank you ⚡ GreenCloud⚡

• Wait for a PM

• Better to comment more on this thread. I've thought this related to unique user lmao.
    Congrats to WINNERS!!!!

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@cynix said:
    Wow, no wonder I never win the lottery... all my luck is used up here! :lol: Thank you so much @NDTN!

But it's unfair for me to win two prizes, so @NDTN please pass on the $10 credit to...

img

@boxhan39 #372 (?)

(Hope I counted correctly!)

Yes @boxhan39 is corrected. All winners have been contacted via PM.
    Thanks!

• @NDTN said:

@cynix said:
    Wow, no wonder I never win the lottery... all my luck is used up here! :lol: Thank you so much @NDTN!

But it's unfair for me to win two prizes, so @NDTN please pass on the $10 credit to...

img

@boxhan39 #372 (?)

(Hope I counted correctly!)

Yes @boxhan39 is corrected. All winners have been contacted via PM.
    Thanks!

Yes!

• congratz to all winners, although i didn't win any :)

• Wow, thanks @NDTN

• Forgive me. I m waiting for another sale time,the end of this month. :#

• Hello, when will the Tokyo pre-sale VPS start?

• edited December 2021

@kekeguai said: Hello, when will the Tokyo pre-sale VPS start?

The Beginning is the End and the End is the Beginning

• @Murata_Chink_Best said: The Beginning is the End and the End is the Beginning

I can't wait to try it, I hope it will be great!

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Today is already December 15, the GreenCloud's VPS is about to start

• oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Thanked by 1NDTN

@kekeguai said:
    Today is already December 15, the GreenCloud's VPS is about to start

Not yet. We are trying to deliver Hong Kong this week, just need to wait for the datacenter to configure the IPMI so we can start installing the nodes.
    For JP & SG it might be slower as we are waiting for the final batch of the hardware to arrive, but no later than next week.

Thanked by 2haynhat cynix
  • WHoWHo Member
    edited December 2021

@NDTN said:

@kekeguai said:

Not yet. We are trying to deliver Hong Kong this week, just need to wait for the datacenter to configure the IPMI so we can start installing the nodes.
    For JP & SG it might be slower as we are waiting for the final batch of the hardware to arrive, but no later than next week.

How about the XMAS Sale?Will be an effect for that?

• @NDTN said:

@kekeguai said:

Any Xmas sales?

@WHo said:

@NDTN said:

@kekeguai said:

How about the XMAS Sale?Will be an effect for that?

@TheBrokenBee said:

@NDTN said:

@kekeguai said:

Any Xmas sales?

We will need to fulfill all BF & CM pre-orders before doing any XMAS/New Year sales, hope that we can have that done before Friday next week.

• so, there will be another xmas rush for green lovers.

• oh no pls no my wallet empty

Thanked by 3NDTN bdl tux
  • edited December 2021

Waiting for the delivery of Ryzen10GbpsJP-3

May the GEACPS chrysanthemum guide you

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Just re-charged my wallet for GreenCloud EU, will wait for promos on Xmas / NY22

Thanked by 1NDTN

@aRNoLD said:
    so, there will be another xmas rush for green lovers.

Yes we ship more servers than required ones to deploy the BF & CM pre-orders. So we will have resources to do the XMAS/New Year offers, but there would be different plans/specs.