Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Constantinosnowyfail strikes again - Main site taken down with 2GBPs DDoS. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Constantinosnowyfail strikes again - Main site taken down with 2GBPs DDoS.

Comments

• ^this.

• I wonder how much it's costing him (time and money) to do the DDoS.
    They're just wasting their life (if they have any).

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2012

"For security reasons we cannot release further information in a puclic place."
    (From the VMPort interim page)

At least it's not "pubic place"... ;)
    Keep it up, I would love to see my VMPort VPS come up again! :)

• jon617jon617 Veteran

Out of curiosity, what kind of ddos is it and where are the IPs coming from?

• AmitzAmitz Member

@DotVPS: No, also 2 nodes are affected. :(

• Namecheap is a major domain/hosting company. Therefore, if this is Constantinfail, he's screwed with the wrong people.

• @DotVPS: Totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me, he's screwed with WHT too.

• He's digging his grave by attacking large sites like namecheap and WHT. At least we know that it won't go on for much longer :D

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

I am wondering when someone will post also that he's mastermind behind RBN.

• @Aldryic

I have a list of about a thousand IPs here if you want to take a browse :P

• @VMPort said: I have a list of about a thousand IPs here if you want to take a browse :P

Are they servers or compromised machines? No point going after non-servers

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@VMPort said: I have a list of about a thousand IPs here if you want to take a browse :P

sure, send it in a PM.

Francisco

• JacobJacob Member

@VMPort
    I would also appreciate the IP Addresses.

• Pastebin works too.

• I would like a list so I know what IPs to block once DepotVPS is up.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited March 2012

I appreciate you all would like to view them for your own protection but as of this moment im only going to be sharing info with people i trust. There is no point in us passing info around to any tom, dick and harry when the culprit is probably still amongst us.

In the mean while, i noticed this.. the overall BW graph for MDDHosting, no wonder they shut us off.

http://www.mddhosting.com/network_graph.png?2541567964

• AmitzAmitz Member

For a newbie and out of interest: Who are those people having a DDOS history? Would be good to avoid them...

• @liam said: He isn't this stupid

Really?
    Haha

But yes, DDoS is a stupid common practice these days... so not everything is from Dumbstantinos

• @liam
    I am not sure if LEB was down some hours ago because was DDoSed again or because some maintenance...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I am not sure if LEB was down some hours ago because was DDoSed again or because some maintenance...

Joel's outta town so it wasn't him doing anything.

How long was it down?

Francisco

edited March 2012

@Francisco

About an hour or two, with packet loss etc.

• I have a history of asking someone to do a DDoS once but they said no. @DotVPS has a history of doing one off someone else's VPS. I linked to it earlier in this thread. I don't know of anyone else's history aside from Constantinos which it probably isn't by now.

• dotvps and vmport and whoever else (specially you dotvps aka xprotocept)- prove first that constantino is targetting you guys or else please do not "ride" the issue for whatever benefit you will get out of it.

• @vampireJ said: dotvps and vmport and whoever else (specially you dotvps aka xprotocept)- prove first that constantino is targetting you guys or else please do not "ride" the issue for whatever benefit you will get out of it.

?? Yes im getting a huge benefit out of this honestly. Did you just jump of the crazy wagon?

• @vampireJ

Oh it might be the fact they threatened us multiple times with this action.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • WhiteLabelHosting is another person on this community according to an older thread on here. Those are the only ones I know unless i randomly remember/find more.

• @vampireJ said: (specially you dotvps aka xprotocept

Awww a new forum-novel :D

Thanked by 3Steve81 netomx jamson
  • Did the old owner of DotVPS vanish when he sold it to the current one?

edited March 2012

Constantino (Yes that's right, we proved Anonymoushackers was him) threatened us multiple times at WHT and here in one of his threads.

And we have over 1000 IPs involved, exactly the same as the attacks on LET/LEB/WHT.

• What does he sell now?