Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[Veesp.com] Black Friday 2021: 50% Off All VPS & Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[Veesp.com] Black Friday 2021: 50% Off All VPS & Dedicated Servers

VeespVeesp Member, Provider
edited November 24 in Offers

This Black Friday we are continuing our recent tradition of huge welcome discounts on all of our products, including the most advanced and high-performance servers.

Take a look at our new instant-delivery dedicated servers at our European location, automatically deployed in just 10 minutes after order.

If you are a new client, use the promo code 50BF2021 to get 50% off on the first payment for all VPS (including SSD, and even Windows-based servers!) & dedicated server plans!

The discount is valid for all billing cycles and multiplies with our regular discounts. This means you can get up to 57.5% off when paying annually!

Already have servers running with us? Use the code 25BF2021 to get a 25% discount on the first payment for any VPS or dedicated server, no limit on the number of uses until the promotion ends or servers sold out! 😲

> Check out our powerful VPS <

> And reliable dedicated servers <

Looking Glass: > EU < & > RU <

Wish you don't miss any of the great deals this year! 😉

Thanked by 1raynor

Comments

  • NO RECURRING DEALS?

    SAD FACE

  • Lame duck offer.

    Thanked by 2sgno1 afn
  • We want recurring deals!

    Thanked by 1pepa65
  • What node VPS run?
    bench?

  • No recurring :o

    Thanked by 2corbpie pepa65
  • NO RECURRING, NO PARTY

  • even if they were recurring, still not great offer in terms of price. On the plus side their website looks great .

  • @Veesp thank you for the offer.
    You are inc. in Latvia, providing service in Russia either.
    I would like to know, if traffic from(or to) your servers in Russia is "sniffed" by DPI "black boxes" installed by government there.

    Thanked by 1k4zz
  • 50% off on the first payment >:)

  • @PearlMoon said: I would like to know, if traffic from(or to) your servers in Russia is "sniffed" by DPI "black boxes" installed by government there.

    Where did you find that?

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 28

    @Nekki said:
    NO RECURRING, NO PARTY

    seems when no party, then no response and no reply from provider :-O

    BTW: i also hate non-recurring offers so much :'( :angry: :rage:

  • @jenkki said:

    @PearlMoon said: I would like to know, if traffic from(or to) your servers in Russia is "sniffed" by DPI "black boxes" installed by government there.

    Where did you find that?

    one
    two
    ..
    many
    more

  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 29

    Better do not read newspaper and not watch CNN before dinner.

    Thanked by 1raynor
  • VeespVeesp Member, Provider

    @PearlMoon said:
    @Veesp thank you for the offer.
    You are inc. in Latvia, providing service in Russia either.
    I would like to know, if traffic from(or to) your servers in Russia is "sniffed" by DPI "black boxes" installed by government there.

    DPI who?
    Jokes aside - I'm not sure what "black boxes" you are talking about. In Russia they have different implementations of traffic "interference", most popular is simple IP blocking and yes, some kind of new boxes recently installed on couple of ISPs who provide service to private individuals (and small offices). Main target for such interference is "private individuals", meaning - citizens. I'm not aware of any DC in Russia who installed any gov. related DPI on DC network or any other "traffic interference" thingy.
    So no, we don't have such thing in our DC in Russia of course (such network would be unreliable).

    Thanked by 2pbx PearlMoon
  • @Veesp said:

    @PearlMoon said:
    @Veesp thank you for the offer.
    You are inc. in Latvia, providing service in Russia either.
    I would like to know, if traffic from(or to) your servers in Russia is "sniffed" by DPI "black boxes" installed by government there.

    DPI who?
    Jokes aside - I'm not sure what "black boxes" you are talking about. In Russia they have different implementations of traffic "interference", most popular is simple IP blocking and yes, some kind of new boxes recently installed on couple of ISPs who provide service to private individuals (and small offices). Main target for such interference is "private individuals", meaning - citizens. I'm not aware of any DC in Russia who installed any gov. related DPI on DC network or any other "traffic interference" thingy.
    So no, we don't have such tthing in our DC in Russia of course (such network would be unreliable).

    Thank You for detailed answer! :star:

  • @PearlMoon said: Thank You for detailed answer!

    Did you worried?

  • @jenkki said:

    @PearlMoon said: Thank You for detailed answer!

    Did you worried?

    I do care :smile:

Sign In or Register to comment.