Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[AlphaVPS] - This Black Friday is going to be AMAZING! RYZEN INSIDE! Intel Deals from 9.99EUR/YR - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[AlphaVPS] - This Black Friday is going to be AMAZING! RYZEN INSIDE! Intel Deals from 9.99EUR/YR

Comments

• Thanks for the KVM <3

• I found out that I won the lottery, but why did I say that my password was wrong three times?
    Blocked me.
    so sad

• @coolgoole said:
    I found out that I won the lottery, but why did I say that my password was wrong three times?
    Blocked me.
    so sad

If you can’t figure your way out of this pickle, it is indeed ‘very sad’.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@coolgoole said:
    I found out that I won the lottery, but why did I say that my password was wrong three times?
    Blocked me.
    so sad

Please check your PMs.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited December 2021

@Nekki said:
    @AlexBarakov I didn’t even realise I entered a competition, I thought the hearts were some sort of piss-take of the Purple Daddy crew so of course I joined in.

I don’t know what I’d use the VPS for, so whilst I very much appreciate your generosity, please pop it back in the pot so someone else can be lucky.

You can give it to me if you don't want B)

• @add_iT said:

@Nekki said:
    @AlexBarakov I didn’t even realise I entered a competition, I thought the hearts were some sort of piss-take of the Purple Daddy crew so of course I joined in.

I don’t know what I’d use the VPS for, so whilst I very much appreciate your generosity, please pop it back in the pot so someone else can be lucky.

You can give it to me if you don't want B)

I could, but I think it’s fairer to let Uncle Alex redraw.

Unless of course you wanted to make a reasonable charity donation to a cause of my choice and provide me evidence of it.

Thanked by 1add_iT
  • @Nekki said: You username confounds me every time

Confusing for what? Best chink gets a Jap's name?

• coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
    edited December 2021

<3 <3 <3

I have never won a prize in my life.
    I feel glorious for the first time in a gloomy life.

Thanked by 3ehab _MS_ ZA_capetown
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@Nekki said: You username confounds me every time

Confusing for what? Best chink gets a Jap's name?

I don’t know how you managed to smash those three words together into a username. One of them is considered quite offensive (in certain contexts) in some parts of the world.

• alex

• @Nekki said: I don’t know how you managed to smash those three words together into a username. One of them is considered quite offensive (in certain contexts) in some parts of the world.

Well, that's kind of self-deprecation, like the N-word is okay when spoken by black people.

• thanks @AlexBarakov happy Birthday <3

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

@Nekki said: I don’t know how you managed to smash those three words together into a username. One of them is considered quite offensive (in certain contexts) in some parts of the world.

Well, that's kind of self-deprecation, like the N-word is okay when spoken by black people.

Fair play.

• This is life, full of surprises. When I want to buy Ryzen 1G vps, it is Out of Stock. But i won it :D

Thanked by 3ehab zongyouxiao tototo
  • @zhi said:
    This is life, full of surprises. When I want to buy Ryzen 1G vps, it is Out of Stock. But i won it :D

Praise Jebus.

Thanked by 1zhi
  • A surprise for me too, thanks for the giveaway <3 <3 <3

• lainnlainn Member
    edited December 2021

@AlexBarakov
    I'm feeling happy for my lucky. Thanks for giveaway
    Please send this gift to someone, because I have got one KVM vps

Thanked by 1ehab
  • :'( Nothing won

• I could not ask for a better provider to win a free VPS from.

• @FrankZ said:

virmach will get jealous.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @ehab said:

@FrankZ said:

virmach will get jealous.

Love multiplies, it does not divide.
    So I have enough <3 for all my great providers.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Did I miss anything here?

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2021

@FrankZ said:

with that said i think you have a big heart.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @imok said:
    Did I miss anything here?

FrankZ was hitting on Alex.

but i can flirt with you if you like

• scary

• @imok said:
    scary

but u know i <3 u

:)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @imok said:
    scary

He's fucking mental. It's genuinely terrifying.

• Woooooo thanks so much @AlexBarakov ... never had much luck on these giveaways! Definitely will checkout the storage box!

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Guys, I will respond to all the winners in 12-48 hours. No worries - you will all get the price, it's just been super busy here and I can't get to responding to everyone.

• thanks, now i can finally sleep.