Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS Review

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited December 2013

Ishaq said: That was my honest mini review. I'm not going to argue with you.

End of.

I don't think it's about arguing, that's always the the way it looks on here and most forums, the points made above by @joelgm sum it up nicely though, your not seeing it from the customer point of view and making assumptions or at best not really saying anything useful for a "review", so you are giving a false impression.

5 stars for it being a LTD company, but if you took a few more minutes to look you will find that AlexanderM whilst he says is only employed by the the company he is only 15 years old, perhaps now 16. there is only 1 director, a Mrs E McNeil (DOB - 1959), the M in AlexanderM is McNeil so the director probably his mum or a relative anyway, setup the company. No accounts filed so no history to go.

5 stars? Nah, 1 star maybe 2

Not knocking AlexanderM, he appears to be trying to do things right and that is good.

My point is that if you are just going throw out even a "mini" review it should have some depth to it.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@W1V_Lee said:

Age is irrelevant in most cases; i am a support operative at HostUS. HostUS is over 1.3 years old now, but HostUS Was rebranded from another brand which was already 1 year in business. The company was only registered at companies house in August, as before then Elaine did not feel the company needed registered, once we hit the big 500 clients she chose to register the company.

The M in my username is indeed McNeil,

HostUS is managed very well by Elaine (From the accounts/business side) and i my self for technical issues. HostUS Also has another two support operatives for support outside GMT+1 working hours.

Here is some facts about HostUS.

• Our VPS Nodes have never been down, 150+ days uptime.
    • Our average ticket response (Technical/Sales/Abuse) is 1 and a half hours.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM myself or i can give you the contact email for the company director (Elaine McNeil)

Have a nice day guys,
    Cheers,
    Alexander

Thanked by 1Lee