Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• @Martachjbvguknv said:
    Are there any plans to support ipv6?

open ticket on LA location

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Gerrit said:
    Really great to see you guys do all kinds of giveaways and this even in addition to the professional services you offer for low prices.

GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday

Hi @Gerrit -- appreciate you recognizing that, happy to see that you like the way we conduct business. We are definitely pro consumer here and give back to the community however we can.

Thank you for your support 👊 Let's gooo!

@ankashk said:
    Woah...can't believe we getting the bandwidth doubled so I bought one for my friend.
    Please double it for Invoice #2297081

Many Thanks!

Hi @ankashk -- thank you for your continued support and for spreading the word about our services!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation.

Thank you for doing business with RackNerd. 👊

Thanked by 1ankashk

@berybox said:
    Order #8219070419
    Invoice #2298278

Hi @berybox -- appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider! :)

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@iNanja said:
    (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    Invoice #2298425
    Order Number: 1857359265

Hi @iNanja -- happy to see that you were able to take advantage of our Black Friday deals! :)

We have doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@Logano said:
    Applying for double bandwidth (for what use, I have no idea)

Your Order Number is: 2201476809

Thanks for starting the deals early. It was a tough wait. :)

Hi @Logano -- hahaha, no worries! We're glad you're here, and we're happy to see you were able to grab a Black Friday deal!

Your bandwidth has been doubled.

Thanked by 1Logano

@dahartigan said:
    Now it is feeling like black friday!

Hi @dahartigan -- glad to see you here! The party has begun.

Let's gooooo! 👊

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@user123 said:

@dustinc said:

@user123 said:
    And so it begins! Haha

In it to win it!

Hi @user123 -- totally missed you! Glad to see you back.

Hey @dustinc! I haven't had much time to spend on LET with everything going on, trying to pick up more work, (local) natural disasters, etc. But, glad I saw your post :).

Hi @user123 -- glad to hear you're safe and sound, and that you were still able to make it in time for RackNerd's official Black Friday :)

Hope to see you around here 👊

Thanked by 1user123
  • @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

Let's gooooo! 👊

You've surprised me with this one Dustin haha, well done!

Happy to see that sweet 768MB plan back in stock!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Quick question... because i probably didn't notice when i paid. But my invoice says $14.88 and on paypal it's $18. Any reason why?

@DaveRackNerd said:
    It's getting HOT in here.... tik tok tik tok

@DaveRackNerd It is -- awesome video you did too! We're so excited :)

@appbuildx said:
    ordered one last Year's Black Friday. really happy with the purchase. :)

Hi @appbuildx -- woot! Awesome to hear that, thank you for your business and for choosing us. If there's anything we can help with feel free to reach out - [email protected]

I see you just joined the LET community today as well, hoping to see you around here more 👊

• @nocloud said:
    Quick question... because i probably didn't notice when i paid. But my invoice says $14.88 and on paypal it's $18. Any reason why?

Taxes or maybe fastspring fee

@Martachjbvguknv said:
    Are there any plans to support ipv6?

Hi @Martachjbvguknv -- we offer native IPv6 in Los Angeles, and can route up to 100 individual IPv6 addresses free of charge in this location.

If native IPv6 isn’t a must, you would be able to deploy tunneled IPv6 as an alternative for free in other locations, utilizing tunnelbroker.net for example.

I’d also like to mention that IPv6 is premature from what we’ve seen in our years of experience. There isn’t much demand for it, not many deploy it, despite us offering this in our Los Angeles DC-02 location for our KVM VPS product line, and across multiple bare metal product line locations.

Thanked by 1Martachjbvguknv

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

Let's gooooo! 👊

You've surprised me with this one Dustin haha, well done!

Happy to see that sweet 768MB plan back in stock!!

Happy to see you've found our deals to be attractive! We're fortunate to have planned this months in advance, so despite the hardware market changing (with increased procurement costs and delayed supply chains), we're still able to offer competitive pricing, and bring to the community a very special Black Friday 🥳

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@nocloud said:
    Quick question... because i probably didn't notice when i paid. But my invoice says $14.88 and on paypal it's $18. Any reason why?

Hi @nocloud -- if you're paying via PayPal, taxes may automatically be added, depending on your region. If you're exempt, you can always avoid these.

Customers in some locations can enter their VAT ID or GST ID during the checkout process if they are exempt from payment of the tax. With a valid ID, our processor does not collect tax, and the ID entered by the customer appears on the invoice we provide upon purchase completion.

If a customer forgets or is unable to enter a VAT ID or GST ID at the time of the purchase, they can submit a copy of their valid VAT ID or GST ID at https://questionacharge.com along with their order reference/order ID within 30 days of the purchase. Our processor will issue a credit to the original payment method.

Alternatively, within the invoice switch the payment method to "Credit Card" or another one of our available payment methods, and these taxes shouldn't automatically apply.

Thanked by 1nocloud
  • @dustinc said:

@appbuildx said:

Hi @appbuildx -- woot! Awesome to hear that, thank you for your business and for choosing us. If there's anything we can help with feel free to reach out - [email protected]

I see you just joined the LET community today as well, hoping to see you around here more 👊

sure, I will do.
    I already have sent you an email regarding a small favor if possible.

• Sweet guys! -- Joining the giveaway :-)

• I picked one up :-) order number 9688745248

• GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday

Know I am late, but what the heck - gotta try for at least a prize :)

@appbuildx said:

@dustinc said:

@appbuildx said:

sure, I will do.
    I already have sent you an email regarding a small favor if possible.

Awesome, Thank You @appbuildx

@anon667 said:
    I picked one up :-) order number 9688745248

Hi @anon667 -- good stuff! Happy to see you were able to grab one of our deals.

We've just doubled your bandwidth allocation 😁

@realoleman said:

GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday

Know I am late, but what the heck - gotta try for at least a prize :)

Exactly, doesn't hurt -- especially with all the giveaways we're contributing.

• Great giveaway!

BTW @dustinc, is the BF VPS in LA inclusive of DDoS protection? Thanks!