Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 79
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• TELL THE CHEF TO HURRY IT UP, WE CAN'T F5 FOREVER.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd Flash Sale! Decently spec'd KVM VPS for deployment in San Jose. Limited to QTY 30 :)

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, we will cancel it out so that others have a chance to order it, due to limited quantity.

FLASH SALE - 2.2GB KVM VPS (San Jose)

1x vCPU Core
    22 GB Pure SSD Storage
    2.2 GB RAM
    4000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Deployment Time: 15 Minutes or Less
    Limited Quantity: 30
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $15.88/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=598 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Thanked by 2dahartigan TqR

• There it is :)

• Website down...yikes

• edited November 2021

Aaaaand it's dead. :lol:

• order# 2331983
    Double the bandwidth thx

• Need more

• IamJAXIamJAX Member
    edited November 2021

Site down :(

• Down again. Sigh....

• kheng86kheng86 Member
    edited November 2021

Error 520 :(

• it's not that good of a deal actually.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • heard from chef if you follow me on twitch, @henix, the deals improve

:D

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2021

@dustinc said:

RackNerd Flash Sale! Decently spec'd KVM VPS for deployment in San Jose. Limited to QTY 30 :)

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, we will cancel it out so that others have a chance to order it, due to limited quantity.

1x vCPU Core
    22 GB Pure SSD Storage
    2.2 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $15.88/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=598 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Nice start to the flash sales! :)

EDIT: PS, low key, well played - I like the track you took, outplayed me haha ;)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @henix said:
    it's not that good of a deal actually.

Okay, not just me then. :D

Thanked by 1henix
  • @BlazinDimes said:

@henix said:

Yeah, needed to be 2.5G with 2core

• @dustinc said:

1x vCPU Core
    22 GB Pure SSD Storage
    2.2 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

Soooweeetttt deal @dustinc !

Thanked by 1TqR
  • Need more sales

• @mangamanga said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@henix said:

Yeah, needed to be 2.5G with 2core

Its basically just the $14.88/yr plan with extra ram and I don't need more ram lol

• Will there be other flash sales?????

You guys are hammering the site :) We have over 1k visitors on the page, and there's so much going on! Keep up the good work. We are closely monitoring the site, as the waves of traffic continue to surge.

• @dustinc said:
    You guys are hammering the site :) We have over 1k visitors on the page, and there's so much going on! Keep up the good work. We are closely monitoring the site, as the waves of traffic continue to surge.

I got the cloudflare error page on both LET and RackNerd for a bit there. lol

• @dustinc said:

imagine if you do something like 1c/1g/15gb for $9/y you won't get back up from that

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • That's crazy...

It looks like we broke tawk.to :) More visitors on site than it can calculate.

Thanked by 2kheng86 MagicApple
  • @dustinc said:
    It looks like we broke tawk.to :) More visitors on site than it can calculate.

lmao

• @dustinc said:

1x vCPU Core
    22 GB Pure SSD Storage
    2.2 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

I need both...
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    1 Dedicated IPv6 Address