Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 299
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• Double bandwidth please
    Order Number is: 8846755092

• Hey, double bandwidth if it's still a thing?
    Order Number: 2034104217

Also saw you might be doing this on previous orders?
    If so: Order Number: 6843328977

Thanks!

• Hey, double bandwidth if it's still a thing?
    Order Number: 8083875279
    Please help me
    Thanks

• Order Number is: 2783900609

Order Number is: 4378341692

• where are we hitting 300 pages? any new giveaways??

• Page 300 brings no giveaways, however page 333 is a different story, I heard.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@quanhua92 said:
    Hi @dustinc , I have just ordered my third VPS in this month. Can you please double my bandwidth? Here is my latest invoice:
    Invoice #2465945
    Thanks.

Hi @quanhua92 -- we sincerely appreciate you expanding to multiple services with RackNerd :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for your latest VPS order.

Thanked by 1quanhua92

@spicywolf said:
    Double bandwidth please
    Order Number is: 8846755092

Hi @spicywolf -- We've doubled your bandwidth :)

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd.

@itsmeardit said:
    Hey, double bandwidth if it's still a thing?
    Order Number: 2034104217

Also saw you might be doing this on previous orders?
    If so: Order Number: 6843328977

Thanks!

Hi @itsmeardit -- it is :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for the services contained within those order numbers. We sincerely appreciate your business 👊

• Page 300 yet?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@tainxiahaha said:
    Hey, double bandwidth if it's still a thing?
    Order Number: 8083875279
    Please help me
    Thanks

Hi @tainxiahaha -- absolutely :)

We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

@mexyul said:
    Order Number is: 2783900609

Hi @mexyul -- appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd! Happy to see you were able to take advantage of our awesome Black Friday deals.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth 👊

@ids said:
    Double bandwidth please
    Order Number is: 4378341692

Hi @ids -- good stuff :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@JasonM said:
    where are we hitting 300 pages? any new giveaways??

@JasonM -- totally possible :)

Thanked by 2dahartigan JasonM
  • 300 here we go!

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Quick review of 4 purchases during BF:

1. Reseller:
    • Snappy, can't feel ANY hiccups even with apparent loads at 5-8 cores.
    • Tried a lot of different Softaculous installs and uninstalls and everything works so far.
    • MultiPHP Manager + Select PHP Version is a great combo for fooling around with Softaculous installs. Server currently has Ioncube support for up to PHP 7.4.
    • cPanel has really become a lot more user-friendly in the past 5 years or so that I haven't used it. Or maybe it was all there and I just didn't know about it. It's such a complete product compared to DA with a lot more documentation to help noobs like me fool around. Yes, I know it's pricy, but for $2/mo. RackNerd isn't charging any more than other providers' DA-based reseller plans. Which makes the RackNerd plan all the more dear, as cPanel hosting doesn't come that cheap any more.
    • Con: Not specific to RackNerd, but is a general limitation for all shared hosting: email deliverability over the default IP sucks. In RackNerd's case, they pay for your e-mails to tech giants' domains (Gmail etc) via Mailbaby/Mailchannels, but for the rest of the internet, whatever app you're using has to support third-party SMTP. This will be less of a problem once I learn how to get PHPMailer set up.
    1. 1.2GB & 2GB VPS (flash sale)
    • Great at idling.
    1. 4GB VPS (flash sale)
    • Great as a light-use remote desktop with Ubuntu 21.10 (forgot what flavor I put in there), NoMachine, and TeamViewer. Not sure I want to get into heavier use as the 2vCPUs can spike to 100% easily when Firefox is turned on. I'll find something else for it down the line, I think.

Special mention:

Best, fastest support EVER, hands-down. Trumps providers that are well-known for good support (2-4 hours). RackNerd support is more like 2-4 MINUTES. Crazy, unsustainable, but it's true lol.

Thanked by 2dustinc JasonM

@Logano said:
    Quick review of 4 purchases during BF:

1. Reseller:
    • Snappy, can't feel ANY hiccups even with apparent loads at 5-8 cores.
    • Tried a lot of different Softaculous installs and uninstalls and everything works so far.
    • MultiPHP Manager + Select PHP Version is a great combo for fooling around with Softaculous installs. Server currently has Ioncube support for up to PHP 7.4.
    • cPanel has really become a lot more user-friendly in the past 5 years or so that I haven't used it. Or maybe it was all there and I just didn't know about it. It's such a complete product compared to DA with a lot more documentation to help noobs like me fool around. Yes, I know it's pricy, but for $2/mo. RackNerd isn't charging any more than other providers' DA-based reseller plans. Which makes the RackNerd plan all the more dear, as cPanel hosting doesn't come that cheap any more.
    • Con: Not specific to RackNerd, but is a general limitation for all shared hosting: email deliverability over the default IP sucks. In RackNerd's case, they pay for your e-mails to tech giants' domains (Gmail etc) via Mailbaby/Mailchannels, but for the rest of the internet, whatever app you're using has to support third-party SMTP. This will be less of a problem once I learn how to get PHPMailer set up.
    1. 1.2GB & 2GB VPS (flash sale)
    • Great at idling.
    1. 4GB VPS (flash sale)
    • Great as a light-use remote desktop with Ubuntu 21.10 (forgot what flavor I put in there), NoMachine, and TeamViewer. Not sure I want to get into heavier use as the 2vCPUs can spike to 100% easily when Firefox is turned on. I'll find something else for it down the line, I think.

Special mention:

Best, fastest support EVER, hands-down. Trumps providers that are well-known for good support (2-4 hours). RackNerd support is more like 2-4 MINUTES. Crazy, unsustainable, but it's true lol.

Hi @Logano -- thank you for being our valued customer, and for ordering multiple services with us (multiple VPS's and a reseller account -- that's awesome!). We aim to provide an excellent value all around, as well as customer support that you can count on, and I'm happy to hear that your experience has been reflective of that. If this ever changes, or if you ever need anything down the road, here's my direct e-mail: [email protected]

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your RackNerd review. I'll be passing your positive feedback internally on our company Slack channel as well, so that the rest of our team sees this 👊

Thanked by 2Logano Arkas
  • FREE Double the bandwidth please (Order Number: 1216744206)

• Go to page 300

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

300 🙏

• DeadlyChemistDeadlyChemist Member
    edited December 2021

daym nearly 300 pages... time goes fast

Order Number is: 7836529749

• Ze 300 gang!

• Page 300 is it?

• not yet 300!

• page 300