Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• @dustinc said:
    Who's in for another giveaway? Is there demand? If there is, we'll continue our giveaways!!

Show us the demand by commenting the following:

#VISIT https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

GO GO GO GO free credit >:)

• Do you have DMCA-Ignore VPS?
    Thank you!

• Can we also expect flash sales again @dustinc ?

• @melp57 said: Can you confirm if these prices are honored @ renewal?

my last BF deal prices are honored at renewal this year.
    so i think the answer is yes :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I just watched the video you put together for BF @dustinc -- really A+

It really highlights your brand and everything you are doing so well.

• @jbiloh said:

I've said it before and I'll stick to it, our man Dustin is someone who other providers could learn a lot from when it comes to marketing and customer service.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Where are the MJJs? I thought we would have more here..

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@godslayer said:

@dustinc said:

@Ganonk said:

RackNerdSquad Comeback

👊🏼 B)

Let's goooo @Ganonk -- we are also needing @godslayer

Let the blackfriday madness Begin!

@godslayer -- whoa, let's gooo! Super happy to see you here. We're going to party -- I'm tuned in now to the song.

Thanked by 2Ganonk godslayer

@melp57 said:
    Can you confirm if these prices are honored @ renewal?
    BTW your yearly pricing model is the main reason I'm your customer. Other provider with houly pricing is a joke. ANYONE considering purchasing from this awesome company, you won't be sorry. Support is second to none!

Hi @melp57 -- appreciate the support! Thank you for doing business with RackNerd.

Great question by the way. Renewal rates are the exact same -- additionally for extra peace of mind (if desired) we allow users to purchase several years in advance, or the option to renew early if preferred. We're flexible. :) Just open a ticket if you’d like to renew early.

• I love you guys! I have several services from you and just got another!
    Order Number: 6948269308

Hopefully I can also win some of the prizes! :)

@Daniel15 said:
    @dustinc What CPU is used for these VPS deals?

Also, can "4 GB KVM VPS - $43.39 per YEAR!" be stacked (combined into a single VPS) if I order two of them? ie. 8 GB RAM, >3 cores, 150GB SSD for $86.78/year?

Hi @Daniel15 -- great questions! These VPS deals are provisioned on DUAL Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 or higher :)

We generally do not allow stacking/combining resources, though a la carte upgrades can be added within the ordering forms. If you’re looking for a custom deal, I’d be happy to help put together a deal - send me an email [email protected]

@zelda said:
    looks like black friday party is started in advance although its on 25th nov :(

Hi @zelda -- welcome to the party! While we may be starting early, we also understand that many have been looking forward to our Black Friday promotions.

Let's goooo! B)

@KenobisVPS said:
    Do you have DMCA-Ignore VPS?
    Thank you!

Hi @KenobisVPS -- we currently do not promote these type of service offerings, if this ever changes I’ll be sure to make sure that it is known. Thank You for asking :)

Thanked by 1KenobisVPS

@dahartigan said:
    Can we also expect flash sales again @dustinc ?

Hi @dahartigan -- we don’t have any plans just yet for flash sales - but we are always open. One thing for certain, we will be having more giveaways :#

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@jbiloh said:

Hi @jbiloh -- thank you for the positive feedback! @DaveRackNerd certainly did a great job on the video. We’re always thrilled with the work he does.

Thank You as well for everything that you do for this awesome community.

• We want Giveaways

Thanked by 2dustinc kheng86
  • VISIT https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

Great to see you here @dustinc , services have been great for 2 yrs now. Picking up more servers and moving more services over.

If we get the 40gb shared plan to test offering and IP's and decide to start moving sites over a few months later, we can upgrade to the 175gb plan at these prices after?

Chicago was at Equinix DC before, did you stop offering at Equinix CH and ASH?

Thanks!

@dahartigan said:

@jbiloh said:

I've said it before and I'll stick to it, our man Dustin is someone who other providers could learn a lot from when it comes to marketing and customer service.

Hi @dahartigan — that’s awesome, appreciate the love, Thank You for the compliment! Few recognize and/or acknowledge hard work. On the other side, we're always open to exchanging our knowledge and contributing wherever we can. We wish the best to all the providers, there’s tons of opportunity and plenty of deals we can deliver to the community. I’m always open for a chat via phone or email as well.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    edited November 2021

@PuDLeZ said:
    I love you guys! I have several services from you and just got another!
    Order Number: 6948269308

Hopefully I can also win some of the prizes! :)

Hi @PuDLeZ -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd and for expanding services with us!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation :)

• @adanforest said:
    We want Giveaways

:) :) :)

Thanked by 1adanforest
  • Did someone say GIVEAWAYS?

edited November 2021

@Sailwayward said:

VISIT https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

Great to see you here @dustinc , services have been great for 2 yrs now. Picking up more servers and moving more services over.

If we get the 40gb shared plan to test offering and IP's and decide to start moving sites over a few months later, we can upgrade to the 175gb plan at these prices after?

Chicago was at Equinix DC before, did you stop offering at Equinix CH and ASH?

Thanks!

Hi @Sailwayward -- wow, time flies! Super awesome to see you here and appreciate you being our valued customer for 2 years and counting :) We're also happy to see you're continuing to grow your service count with us, and are moving additional services over to us.

You will be able to upgrade to a higher plan within the same promotion group/tier, upon request. Simply open a sales ticket and one of our agents will assist with the upgrade.

We're within the Digital Realty facility in Chicago - I believe you may be referring to our Ashburn location (in Ashburn, we're in Equinix DC3).

RackNerd giveaway! The next 5 comments shall receive a 1GB RAM KVM VPS in Los Angeles, completely free for 1 year!

Note: Comments on the giveaway cannot be edited. If your comment is edited for any reason, the next comment who properly comments will win.

Must comment:

#VOTED NUMBER 1 TOP PROVIDER, RACKNERD

Black Friday - 1 GB KVM VPS

1x vCPU Core
    25 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
    1 GB RAM
    4000 GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    FIRST YEAR FREE!
    Renew's @ $14.88/Year (No obligation to renew, no gimmicks, no catch. Simply FREE)
    Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=588

Winners will be PM'd within 24 hrs, and once you've replied to the PM, VPS will be activated manually within 48 hrs. Please do not PM to claim your prize. If you believe you were missed, just comment on the thread should we exceed the mentioned timeline.

• Confirmation: 3627073007
    Invoice: #2300525

Thank you!

• VOTED NUMBER 1 TOP PROVIDER, RACKNERD