Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Litespeed (Openlitespeed) a brainwashing cult?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Litespeed (Openlitespeed) a brainwashing cult?

should we ask the obvious question now that Litespeed shills are part of some weird cult?

these guys are mostly newbies who are using Wordpress and not very high-tech skills, some low self-esteem web designers who want to feel high-tech

they go around posting propaganda fake "benchmarks" to online forums about how Litespeed is faster than everything, better than everything, and no questions ever allowed... if you question about their claims they have an automatic response "just try it! just try it!" every time and unable to talk about Linux technical concepts

seriously weird shit and even they got like 10% affiliate fees for each license or something but still cannot explain how brainwashed these young children are about Litespeed

1. cult members ignore questions
  2. punish users who ask questions and shame them or kicked out
  3. groupthink and want to please the group always
  4. shame or shunning if you leave them
  5. very private group

from Google it's the signs of a cult, is that exactly how many Litespeed fans are acting? correct or not

it seems very similar and I never saw before in the software community....

original post https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/175202/hestiacp-rejects-litespeed-and-defends-apache-nginx/

also epic https://askwp.org/question/litespeed-vs-nginx-is-litespeed-more-powerful-than-nginx/

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

You Again!!?

• Are you trying to be an anti LS cult?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2021

I see a whole hell of a lot more of you than I do any other mention of LS anywhere. You're like the koolaid guy, breaks through the wall and starts shouting without taking the chance to read the room.

I think it's time we all ask you to point to the part of the doll that litespeed touched. I'm assuming it's not the penis because there's no way you'd be this obsessed with a mediocre web server if you had somewhere to put it. Start a GoFundMe and I'll chip in $10 toward your first BJ if you'll shut up, and that's coming from someone who wouldn't even notice if LS disappeared.

I bet @Nekki would match my $10.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2021

Curiously enough, in my 1-year stay on LET I have never seen an LS zealot, sure a lot of people use it but they're not trying to shove it down everybody else's throats.

You on the other hand...

Thanked by 1jar
  • OK...

Thanked by 1brandort
  • frogfrog Barred
    edited November 2021

Thanked by 1brandort

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Curiously enough, in my 1-year stay on LET I have never seen an LS zealot, sure a lot of people use it but they're not trying to shove it down everybody else's throats.

You on the other hand...

Same but add 9 years.

Thanked by 1jmgcaguicla
  • You can look at Shared Hosting Offers.
    There are many hosts using DirectAdmin and Litespeed.

• So, we saw Nginx vs Apache, now vs LiteSpeed. What's next on the agenda? MySQL vs MSSQL? Or maybe good old Win vs Lin?

/s

This thread should be closed and measures to prevent it from appearing applied with harsh e-punishment.

• did u drop ur soap when litespeed was behind u or what?!

why are there multiple providers using litespeed on shared hosting?

if u say groupthink, how big is the group of litespeed userbase vs apache/nginx?

i use ols and its as good, if not a hair bit faster than nginx and slightly less cpu on a non WP site.

BFCM is coming so stop wasting thread space unless u gotta 90% off coupon for nginx user.

• @jar said:
    I see a whole hell of a lot more of you than I do any other mention of LS anywhere. You're like the koolaid guy, breaks through the wall and starts shouting without taking the chance to read the room.

Thanked by 2jar dahartigan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

I hate PMSing boys.

• labraxlabrax Member
    edited November 2021

ok this is starting to unironically funny

Thanked by 1brandort
  • @jar said: I think it's time we all ask you to point to the part of the doll that litespeed touched. I'm assuming it's not the penis because there's no way you'd be this obsessed with a mediocre web server if you had somewhere to put it. Start a GoFundMe and I'll chip in $10 toward your first BJ if you'll shut up, and that's coming from someone who wouldn't even notice if LS disappeared.

@cybertech said: did u drop ur soap when litespeed was behind u or what?!

why are there multiple providers using litespeed on shared hosting?

if u say groupthink, how big is the group of litespeed userbase vs apache/nginx?

i use ols and its as good, if not a hair bit faster than nginx and slightly less cpu on a non WP site.

BFCM is coming so stop wasting thread space unless u gotta 90% off coupon for nginx user.

cuckolding is required step #1 for joining the cult or what?? Litespeed fans cannot stop talking about rape fantasy every day wtf Cuckspeed

Bukkake Gulper Lev. 1 so many LS cult members trying hard to reach Lev. 2 ...

• @jar said: I bet @Nekki would match my $10.

I'm in. If you can find someone who let you pop it up their messed up arsehole for $50, I'll cover that too.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Gotta ask but … why do you care? If someone is happy making a site and using lite speed, why not just be supportive? What is the value of criticizing them?

• I understand where you're coming from, but that form of thinking you're witnessing is something you have to learn to circumvent as it is endless and somewhat of a norm.

Thanked by 1brandort
    edited November 2021

@brandort said: cuckolding is required step #1 for joining the cult or what?? Litespeed fans cannot stop talking about rape fantasy every day wtf Cuckspeed

It's interesting that the notion of you getting laid so quickly correlates to rape in your mind. Maybe you'd like to talk about the fact that the only way you can see yourself finding a hole to stick it in is by force.

I'll take a cuck over an Nginx shill any day. You're literally the only person on this site shilling for a web server, and that you can't see that is why it's meme worthy. That I can say this and you still won't see it increases the meme value exponentially.

• @duckeeyuck said: I understand where you're coming from, but that form of thinking you're witnessing is something you have to learn to circumvent as it is endless and somewhat of a norm.

isn't that sad? the internet is around for few decades already and social media vibe is getting more negative and everyone has their gang, I think affiliate links are a big problem

and marketing companies realized that anger is the biggest motivation so everything is gangs

you finish high school and think it will be different but worse even

Thanked by 1ferefient
  • @brandort said: everyone has their gang

where is yours?

• @jar said: I'll take a cuck over an Nginx shill any day. You're literally the only person on this site shilling for a web server, and that you can't see that is why it's meme worthy. That I can say this and you still won't see it increases the meme value exponentially.

Even if that cuck was an apache/nginx fangirl?

Thanked by 2jar brandort

@ferefient said:

@jar said: I'll take a cuck over an Nginx shill any day. You're literally the only person on this site shilling for a web server, and that you can't see that is why it's meme worthy. That I can say this and you still won't see it increases the meme value exponentially.

Everyone in the room needs to share the same vision or things get weird. It's prefork Apache or no dice.

• @jar said:

@ferefient said:

@jar said: I'll take a cuck over an Nginx shill any day. You're literally the only person on this site shilling for a web server, and that you can't see that is why it's meme worthy. That I can say this and you still won't see it increases the meme value exponentially.

Everyone in the room needs to share the same vision or things get weird. It's prefork Apache or no dice.

Are you really sure? The apache lady is 90 years old, and the nginx woman is only 20 years old. Take your pick.

Thanked by 2jar brandort
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

no u

• Anus?

Thanked by 1ferefient
  • @Nekki said:
    Anus?

Yes, comes with Cogent and Apache.

• @brandort said: isn't that sad? the internet is around for few decades already and social media vibe is getting more negative and everyone has their gang, I think affiliate links are a big problem
    and marketing companies realized that anger is the biggest motivation so everything is gangs
    you finish high school and think it will be different but worse even

I believe the solution to dealing with this is some form of stoicism, but yes, I know where you're coming from.

Thanked by 1brandort