Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phoenixnap Alternative - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Phoenixnap Alternative

2»

Comments

• @SpryServers_Tab said: We sure can. We don't own the datacenter, but the DC (Aligned Energy) is reputable and we run our own network.

Do you have onsite staff at the facility? Can you please share the ASN on PM?

@qps said: Happy to discuss your requirements and get a quote together for you.

I will share the requirements on PM.

@jar said: As far as I know Choopa is still the same.

Yes. Choopa. Was looking for this name since last week. Thank you.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@OhJohn said:
    IOFlood is still on colo in Phoenixnap in Phoenix but they seem to be building their own DC and plan on moving out.

I can't speak as to their exact timeline, however they are very close to moving out of PNAP into their own facility in the Phoenix metro.

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

@Dumbledore said:

@SpryServers_Tab said: We sure can. We don't own the datacenter, but the DC (Aligned Energy) is reputable and we run our own network.

Do you have onsite staff at the facility? Can you please share the ASN on PM?

Yes, and yes.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@Dumbledore said:

@cazrz said: I just bought the other day from Reliablesite

I will check them out. I don't know the quality of their service these days.

@InceptionHosting said: Inception Hosting is owned by Clouvider

Since when ? You got acquired or he was always the founder?. I prefer a provider who specializes in dedicated servers and colo only.

February 1st 2021 :)

Clouvider does exactly that!

• @InceptionHosting said: February 1st 2021

What happened to Anthony? Still with the company?

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

Check out https://www.knownhost.com :) We have lots of dedi configs in Atlanta with BGP route optimization.