Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 84
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@PulsedMedia said:
    Oh you tempt me!

My wallet is ready.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    Oh you tempt me!

My wallet is ready.

mmmm.... Beer moneyz!!

Thanked by 3FAT32 icry nordmann
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said: Yes, it’s a constant problem, people wanting to beat the shit out of me

There's a queue isn't there?

• @PulsedMedia said: Oh you tempt me!

• @PulsedMedia said: Oh you tempt me!

69.69% off for megapog

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@MannDude said: AMD Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM Servers in the Netherlands and Finland.

and Finland ... Now i am curious!
    Which DC are you guys using?

• @PulsedMedia said:

@FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    Oh you tempt me!

My wallet is ready.

mmmm.... Beer moneyz!!

I gotta control my sleep now 😂😂

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @Mr_Tom said:

@Nekki said: Yes, it’s a constant problem, people wanting to beat the shit out of me

There's a queue isn't there?

I’ve got a BF special on, so it’s bigger than usual.

Thanked by 2Mr_Tom webcraft
  • @terrahost said: Deals were so hot that most people didn't get one unfortunately. What you need bud?

@terrahost still got any of these on 2.5 gbps network? :cry:

LXC Special
    1 Core
    2GB RAM
    30GB NVMe
    15TB @ 2.5G
    Quantity: 20
    Promo code: 6bLN3dKXz5
    €18/yr

• @MannDude is there any unpaid orders? Any chance of getting the coupon again?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@PulsedMedia said:

@MannDude said: AMD Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM Servers in the Netherlands and Finland.

and Finland ... Now i am curious!
    Which DC are you guys using?

For now, Hetzner. But we limit what VPS plans are available because of the increased IP cost. (Only selling larger ones there)

We're not expanding in Finland until we find a new provider / DC and get more IPs either through a lease or direct assignment.

Dallas, TX is coming first. Will have a node online in the next week or so but will be mostly for shared hosting and a few VMs for internal use.

• as for the the offers i was slow to order have a good night

Thanked by 1justchil
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@icry said:
    @MannDude is there any unpaid orders? Any chance of getting the coupon again?

Try now. :)

Thanked by 1icry
  • @ehab said:
    as for the the offers i was slow to order have a good night

Jesus Christ, you are a wrong’un.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Wonder if knownhost will ever load zzzzz

• @Hassan said:
    Limit 3 Las Vegas, NV $199 Per Year Dedicated Server:

E3-1230v1 Dedicated Server
    E3-1230v1 CPU
    16GB DDR3
    1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
    30TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit/s
    /29 IPv4
    Instant Setup
    Las Vegas (Fiberhub facility)
    PROMOCODE: 1JK3RCXR87

Order For $199/year

The coupon code worked, I got through the checkout, but the invoice was generated for the full price ($299). halp! Order #7942040921 :/

• @icry said:

Sleep?! What is that? Stop buying sleep! Nobody buys sleep on Black Friday.

Thanked by 2icry PulsedMedia

@MannDude said: For now, Hetzner. But we limit what VPS plans are available because of the increased IP cost. (Only selling larger ones there)

We're not expanding in Finland until we find a new provider / DC and get more IPs either through a lease or direct assignment.

Then you are talking to the right person. We are just now considering buying our second datacenter in Helsinki. Targeted capacity is about 500kw there per floor, and we are buying 2 floors. We will know exactly once all the drywall has been torn down and the cooling preliminary plans has been made.

Let's just we plan to buy hundreds of Ryzen servers regardless, but have little experience operating VMs at large scale.

Hit me up with DM if you want to discuss further; This might be a good match.

• @FAT32 said:
    @Jord said:
    SmallWeb is back to tell you about our line up of budget, shared and email services using DirectAdmin.

Get 69% off any packages at https://smallweb.net

Discount Code: BlackFridaySW

I'm a little unhappy, as the earliest users of the price is higher than this, the configuration is lower than this

• @default said:

@icry said:

It's 5:51AM here already 😂

• @MannDude said:

@icry said:
    @MannDude is there any unpaid orders? Any chance of getting the coupon again?

Try now. :)

Got One! Thanks 🙏

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @Jord said:
    But can anyone find the discount code for a prem NexusBytes VPS? ;) don't ruin it for anyone though, find it checkout.

any clues :#

Thanked by 1diasporg

@default said:

@icry said:

Oh dang it! My first BF actually following this thread and i just realized this just might be too entertaining NOT to hit the coffee pot and SKIP sleep :)

• Do you guys reply thank you back on the ticket after the problem is solved or you just close the ticket? I always want to know this, if the provider is busy and your ticket is set to high priority.

• @afn said: still got any of these on 2.5 gbps network?

Yeah, I want that too.

• @Daniel15 said:

@Hassan said:
    Limit 3 Las Vegas, NV $199 Per Year Dedicated Server:

E3-1230v1 Dedicated Server
    E3-1230v1 CPU
    16GB DDR3
    1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
    30TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit/s
    /29 IPv4
    Instant Setup
    Las Vegas (Fiberhub facility)
    PROMOCODE: 1JK3RCXR87

Order For $199/year

The coupon code worked, I got through the checkout, but the invoice was generated for the full price ($299). halp! Order #7942040921 :/

• @mcgree said:

@FAT32 said:
    @Jord said:
    SmallWeb is back to tell you about our line up of budget, shared and email services using DirectAdmin.

Get 69% off any packages at https://smallweb.net

Discount Code: BlackFridaySW

I'm a little unhappy, as the earliest users of the price is higher than this, the configuration is lower than this

Like it or not, that's usually how flash deals work - They're usually better than "regular" Black Friday sales, but have a very limited amount of stock.

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep

@justchil said:
    Wonder if knownhost will ever load zzzzz

Some bozo decided to attack our billing system. Attack should be mostly mitigated now.

Thanked by 1justchil
  • @Hayashima said: Do you guys reply thank you back on the ticket after the problem is solved or you just close the ticket? I always want to know this, if the provider is busy and your ticket is set to high priority.

I tend to not say anything + close the ticket. Closing ticket means it's done (at least from yours perspective) and if there is nothing to follow up then better do not bother support and make them read "Thanks!" and then click 3 times to close ticket.

• @Hayashima said: Do you guys reply thank you back on the ticket after the problem is solved or you just close the ticket? I always want to know this, if the provider is busy and your ticket is set to high priority.

i usually do this
    fuck you provider, take my kindness :joy:

Thanked by 2Hayashima afn
This discussion has been closed.