Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 277
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• why i use code,but i paid 12$
    @Shakib

• The coupon could not be applied.

• @stevenruidigao said:

@diasporg said:
    got one, not sure why it was $18 for a year not $7 but whatevs

Me too

• So so frustrated

• Still no lucks :neutral:

• So there is uses left, but what is the restriction?

• I also can't manage to get it, "Some items have been removed from your cart because of package restrictions"

And I have no services whatsover, didn't manage to get any of of the previous ones.

• I got restrictions even though I have nothing in my account

• Does anyone transfer this transaction? I can't buy

• @ZA_capetown said:
    I also can't manage to get it, "Some items have been removed from your cart because of package restrictions"

And I have no services whatsover, didn't manage to get any of of the previous ones.

I'm in the same boat, sucks. I tried all weekend on various deals.

• Waiting the last one :D

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited November 2021

Amazing deal that lasted for 5 mins.

Like others mentioned, if you can't add it to cart it's because you already bought the package from them before. Seems like they don't allow you to buy the same package more than once. (Meaning those that got the $7/yr can't get the $1/yr)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I could go to the payment page 2 times. (But I clicked cancel)

I don't know why it's so hard with everybody else :blush:

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • I hesitated when choosing a payment method, and when I finally clicked to order, I was taken to the listing of offers as if I've never even went through the process :D

Maybe I was just hallucinating applying the coupon and ordering; maybe it just wasn't meant to be, lol :)

Anyway, thanks for the thrill @Shakib and the ample chances you've given us to get it.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Calvin said:
    I got restrictions even though I have nothing in my account

Yip, same here... and I was quick, so being too slow couldn't have been a problem, the "4 left" was posted after I tried

• @giang said:
    I could go to the payment page 2 times. (But I clicked cancel)

Can you buy and transfer to me? Will pay

• Does anyone transfer this transaction?

• @rhinoduck said:
    I hesitated when choosing a payment method, and when I finally clicked to order, I was taken to the listing of offers as if I've never even went through the process :D

Maybe I was just hallucinating applying the coupon and ordering; maybe it just wasn't meant to be, lol :)

Anyway, thanks for the thrill @Shakib and the ample chances you've given us to get it.

lmao! same with me, I check "I agree to term" > submit > Was it all a dream?

Thanked by 1rhinoduck
  • Is there anyone who would like to transfer it to me?

• @ZA_capetown said:

@Calvin said:

Yip, same here... and I was quick, so being too slow couldn't have been a problem, the "4 left" was posted after I tried

The service itself was out of stock.

• @plumberg said:

@giang said:

It's too late now :(

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • PeachPeach Signature Restricted

Is there anyone who would like to transfer it to me?

• @smallbibi said:

Like others mentioned, if you can't add it to cart it's because you already bought the package from them before. Seems like they don't allow you to buy the same package more than once. (Meaning those that got the $7/yr can't get the $1/yr)

No, there seems to be another glitch as well... since I don't have any service with them and haven't ever had before... only registered today to be able to log in

No worries though, just mentioning so that it could be looked into

Thanked by 1dogemeister
  • How many deals are we still expecting @FAT32 ?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @giang said:

@plumberg said:

@giang said:

It's too late now :(

Yeh I understand. I appreciate your help though... thnx and enjoy your win from b4

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@ZA_capetown said:

@Calvin said:

Yep, me 3. Have zero services with them and I got the package restrictions error on both the KVM and LXC promos today, and I had it loaded within 15 secs of being posted here.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • Anyone just want to sell me some trash VPS? Some POS Cloud hosted Raspberry Pi should do it. Someone just take my $$$ at this point.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited November 2021

@smallbibi said:

Actually, I might be wrong. I checked this link:
    https://my.hostcram.com/order/config/index/special-offers/?group_id=16

And it seems it's really out of stock. Not too sure about the 5 mins, but I was pretty slow this time and still got it. I am guessing they had 25+ stock left, but many people ordered without typing the coupon in and the stock ran out before the coupon uses ran out.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Are there any new deals in 18 minutes

• All gone

Thanks for this threads

This discussion has been closed.