Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @Jord said:
    Congrats to @adilolv you get yourself a license :joy:

Thanked by 2Jord dahartigan
  • @Jord said:

Also @FAT32 was the first one to find them all.

I would be suprised if he wasn't the first one to find all of them.

Thanked by 2Jord FAT32
  • @TimboJones said:

@ferefient said:

@Mr_Tom said: All locations will have some form of deal for LET, 8gb RAM? 4TB HDD in the UK? etc

$12/year for a /29. Let's make it happen. Let's make all OVH resellers bankrupt.

If any provider ever sells you that, I hope they're tarred and feathered.

word

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • We need some proper storage ! 20+ TB in EU?

• @drizbo said:
    We need some proper storage ! 20+ TB in EU?

Oneprovider has 4x10T for 60$ in DE. Pretty good so far.

Thanked by 1drizbo
  • @ferefient said:

@TimboJones said: I hope they're tarred and feathered

brb let me go call @DataIdeas-Josh and @ezeth

heats up the tar

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Jord said:

@Mr_Tom said:

@Jord said: Congrats to @adilolv you get yourself a license

You gunna reveal the code now? I did have a quick look but didn't spend long on it lol.

Sure :joy:

1. Digital-1000-802.png - "Well done, you've found the first one, but can you find the other three?"
    2. Data-1000-802.png - "Well done, you've found the second one, but can you find the other two?"
    3. chrome_frontend.png - "Well done, you've found the third one, but can you find the last one?"
    4. rsz_bsiso27001new.png - "Well done you've found the last one :) All you need to do is sign up at https://id.baseserv.com/register and DM me on LET - Jord and I'll give you your license :)" Unlocked with password BlackFriday21%

I knew there was something about the 4th image which I couldn't make sense of... It was the first image I started working on trying to figure out the message... nice one @Jord

Congrats to winners!!!

Thanked by 2adilolv Jord
  • @drizbo said:

Have a play with mergerfs. I know someone who has created a 1.1PB mergerfs filesystem :D

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

22:57 here... Almost there. :P

Who knows if we'll have something...

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @1nf said:

@drizbo said:

Have a play with mergerfs. I know someone who has created a 1.1PB mergerfs filesystem :D

All local storage? Because its possible to create the same with 1PB drive with gsuite as well.

• @FAT32 I know you already have a lot on your plate right now, but won't you be enabling the stylesheet from last year?

I have it enabled via BetterLET now, but other people might want to see the your dinosaur and @Jord's panda avatar GIFs.

• @chrisp said:

@drizbo said:

$69.43**

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@plumberg said:

@Jord said:

@Mr_Tom said:

@Jord said: Congrats to @adilolv you get yourself a license

You gunna reveal the code now? I did have a quick look but didn't spend long on it lol.

1. Digital-1000-802.png - "Well done, you've found the first one, but can you find the other three?"
    2. Data-1000-802.png - "Well done, you've found the second one, but can you find the other two?"
    3. chrome_frontend.png - "Well done, you've found the third one, but can you find the last one?"
    4. rsz_bsiso27001new.png - "Well done you've found the last one :) All you need to do is sign up at https://id.baseserv.com/register and DM me on LET - Jord and I'll give you your license :)" Unlocked with password BlackFriday21%

I knew there was something about the 4th image which I couldn't make sense of... It was the first image I started working on trying to figure out the message... nice one @Jord

Congrats to winners!!!

Should have said, I would have pointed you in the right direction.

Never know I might do something tomorrow night 😉

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @Jord said:

In my defense I spent a good while tweaking settings for BXHat.png because it seemed like there was supposed to be a message there

Then I read:

Okay, I do apologise about that the HAT is no longer encoded. It fucked itself.

Which ended up with me looking like:

:joy:

Anyways, it was a fun little challenge! Felt a bit more productive than just refreshing this megathread that I'm going to do every 2 seconds tomorrow

Thanked by 2Jord miu
  • @sgno1 said:

@chrisp said:

@drizbo said:

$69.43**

Oh right, 60€ it was

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Decicus said:

@Jord said:

In my defense I spent a good while tweaking settings for BXHat.png because it seemed like there was supposed to be a message there

Then I read:

Okay, I do apologise about that the HAT is no longer encoded. It fucked itself.

Which ended up with me looking like:

:joy:

Anyways, it was a fun little challenge! Felt a bit more productive than just refreshing this megathread that I'm going to do every 2 seconds tomorrow

Glad you enjoyed it, tried to make it fun and hard at the same time 😂

• darwdarw Member
    edited November 2021

this black friday will be bullshit, 2020 was better

renew what you need and life goes on

• @terrahost said:
    How about some 10G Ryzen dedicated servers?

Ryzen 3950X, 128GB RAM, 1TB NVMe, 10G Port, 2Gbps 95th% FUP (Burstable to 10G)
    Price per month: 1700 NOK / 170 EUR
    Order here: https://terrahost.no/bestilling?pid=4032

Additional 15% off by paying annually.

When ordering: Do not use VPN or TOR. Use full legit personalia. Orders may be manually validated. Must be paid within 1 hour of receiving the invoice.

unmetered bandwidth?

• @Nekki said:

@TqR said:
    @anon667 Where are all the deals, to look at? When does this 'sale' start?

0:00 GMT 26 NOVEMBER

BRING YOUR WALLET, COFFEE AND AN ERECTION

Telling me GTM instead of EST was a shitty thing to do, considering the the position you are temping.

Was new yesterday, in the know today.

I think you are a bad sport.

• Thanked by 1drizbo
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

A limited time offer for Black Friday X4B DDoS Protection.

Who are we?

We are an affordable remote mitigation provider operating as AS136165 in 11 PoPs around the world. Our aim is to provide all the tools required to manage threats, without the premium price tag.

AS136165: The network

)

Current PoPs:

• Amsterdam, Netherlands
    • London, United Kingdom
    • Los Angeles, CA, USA
    • Chicago, IL, USA
    • Dallas, TX, USA
    • Ashburn, VA, USA
    • Miami, FL, USA
    • Tokyo, Japan
    • Singapore, Singapore
    • São Paulo, Brazil
    • Sydney, Australia

Test IP / Looking Glass: https://lg.x4b.net/ (103.249.70.2)

The Deal

Description: 30% off Premium Line including Low End offers.

Product Line: Premium Anycast DDoS Protection

Protection: 100Gbps / 100Mpps Guarunteed, 200Gbps / 200Mpps Burstable

Clean Bandwidth starts with plans as low as 25GB (upgrades available)

Coupon: LE30PCT (30% of Premium Anycast line)
    Price: $14 (with coupon: LE30PCT) for 25GB clean bandwidth

Low End Plan Order Link
    Regular Plans order link

Valid Until: 30/11/2021 (unless we sell out)

You won't find comparable DDoS protection in Premium Locations in this price range.

Terms:
    - New Customers only
    - One coupon usage per Customer

Thanked by 4TqR sgno1 miu bulbasaur
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Mr_Tom said: 8gb RAM? 4TB HDD in the UK?

I should add these might not necessarily be on the same deal. Was going to mix it up a bit more this year.

But there'll be Los Angeles, New York, Frankfurt, London (Clouviders network), Sydney deals and even exotic places such as Nottingham

• @SplitIce said: Clean Bandwidth starts with plans as low as 25GB (upgrades available)

What the hell? You mean there's only 25GB of transfer/data? Gee, at least get the terminology right. 25GB seems very low, too, I must add.

• @yoursunny said:
    Careful.
    PayPal allows prepaid card only if the full amount can be covered by one card.
    Eventually you'll have a few dollars left on a card that you cannot use.

When I receive a prepaid card, I immediately exchange it for a Target gift card, which can be combined with other payment methods easily.

When I have a Visa/Mastercard gift card with just a few dollars left on it, I buy an Amazon gift card with it. You can get an Amazon gift card in any value.

For store gift cards (like a Target one), California has a law stating that any gift card with a value less than $10 must be redeemable as cash.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @1nf said:

@drizbo said:

Why mergerfs rather than just using LVM?

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@ferefient said:

@SplitIce said: Clean Bandwidth starts with plans as low as 25GB (upgrades available)

What the hell? You mean there's only 25GB of transfer/data? Gee, at least get the terminology right. 25GB seems very low, too, I must add.

I think this is explained quite well with "starts with plans as low as 25GB" which is the correct terminology (technically we do IEC GiB, but thats in the customers favor and few people actually know what a GiB is).

Or perhaps you would be suprised by how little bandwidth some peoples sites use.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

@TimboJones said:

@ferefient said:

@TimboJones said: I hope they're tarred and feathered

brb let me go call @DataIdeas-Josh and @ezeth

heats up the tar

No offers this year from boomer. I've become to addicted to do anything other than to speculate cryptos in the market that only goes up https://brrr.money/

Thanked by 1ferefient
  • @SplitIce said: Or perhaps you would be suprised by how little bandwidth some peoples sites use.

For a DDoS mitigation company, I'm surprised at your lack of correct terminology. Welp, OVH will be here to stay.

• @Nekki said:
    0:00 GMT 26 NOVEMBER

BRING YOUR WALLET, COFFEE AND AN ERECTION

1min

• are the dealz broken :disappointed:

This discussion has been closed.