Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 212
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@ralf said:
    Just curious, why is everyone so excited about this deal? Just because of Osaka and Hong Kong options?

Ya, and if you choose 4GB or 8GB plan the price is very attractive.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

29/11 08:00

Hostodo: $9.99/yr 512MB KVM VPS in Washington, Spokane

Specifications

• 1 Core
    • 512MB RAM
    • 8GB NVMe
    • 3TB Bandwidth
    • Quantity: 20
    • Promo code: LET512MBFDY
    • $9.99/yr

@Hassan

This is back in stock 👍

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • This coupon cannot be applied to your order

• WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE COUPON CANNOT BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER, THIS EXPECTED AND YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ONLY NEED NOTIFY US IF THE ORDER COMPLETED CORRECTLY.

Thanked by 3vr10 ralf FAT32
  • doesn't work.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2021

@DanSummer said: doesn't work.

DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. TOO SLOW.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Nekki said:
    WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE COUPON CANNOT BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER, THIS EXPECTED AND YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ONLY NEED NOTIFY US IF THE ORDER COMPLETED CORRECTLY.

I GOT MYSELF A SERVER IN ESTONIA. I FEEL HAPPY NOW.

• @FAT32 said:
    Hmmmm who wants some VPS below $10/yr?

me!

• @brueggus said: I GOT MYSELF A SERVER IN ESTONIA. I FEEL HAPPY NOW.

I FEEL HAPPY FOR YOU, REALLY.

• @brueggus said: I GOT MYSELF A SERVER IN ESTONIA. I FEEL HAPPY NOW.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@JabJab said:

@brueggus said: I GOT MYSELF A SERVER IN ESTONIA. I FEEL HAPPY NOW.

I FEEL HAPPY FOR YOU, REALLY.

THANK YOU, SIR. MUCH APPRECIATED.

• I have nothing, but it's OK.

• @ralf said:
    Just curious, why is everyone so excited about this deal? Just because of Osaka and Hong Kong options?

€29.99/yr for 4GB it's a good deal, especially for osaka and hongkong

Thanked by 2ralf FAT32
  • @Nekki said: I have nothing, but it's OK.

What a fucking lie. You have a garden to tidy up before contractor comes tomorrow!

A GARDEN. FUCKING REAL LIFE GARDEN. GREEN PLANTS, SUNNY SKY, WINDY WINDS! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY.

• cynixcynix Member
    edited November 2021

"This coupon cannot be applied to your order", but it tried to charge me at full price. Is that legit? The entire order flow showed the discounted price, until after I placed the order.

Edit: cancelled :(

• @Nekki said: Circumstances being that you were too busy jacking off to weeb-fodder, or did you realise the purchase would impact you ability to purchase sufficient instant ramen to sustain your weeby existence?

Let's just say mere mortals wouldn't be able to comprehend my circumstances. Hmph!

(Thou ramen sounds nice...)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2021

@JabJab said: What a fucking lie. You have a garden to tidy up before contractor comes tomorrow!

A GARDEN. FUCKING REAL LIFE GARDEN. GREEN PLANTS, SUNNY SKY, WINDY WINDS! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY.

The fucking garden is stressing me out beyond belief. I've gone from having it done next year to this week in the space of 3 days. This is not how the project manager in me likes to operate.

It's going to look fantastic once done though, especially once I get the garden room built.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • I get this : Unable to continue - your account has been closed.

placed the order, but account closed

• Is it possible to restock? Don't want to miss this deal... It's the Japan and HK server I wanted... (Singapore is good too)

• OujiOuji Member
    edited November 2021

This is back in stock 👍

If only this was in MIA

• @xuezhai said: I get this : Unable to continue - your account has been closed.

You probably provided some fake info so they closed your account. Quite normal thing.

• So, I'm not buying anything, but I must admit it seems a bit more fun watching when everything is released at random times rather than exactly on the hour. Although I might be singing a different tune if I actually wanted something and then missed out on it by seconds...

Thanked by 2FAT32 bulbasaur
  • @xuezhai said:
    I get this : Unable to continue - your account has been closed.

placed the order, but account closed

THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR TELLING LIES.

Thanked by 2webcraft bulbasaur
  • @JabJab said:

@xuezhai said: I get this : Unable to continue - your account has been closed.

You probably provided some fake info so they closed your account. Quite normal thing.

then they will refund my order?

• @xuezhai said: then they will refund my order?

Yes. They are not evil overlords that will steal from you. However refunds can take some time, depending from payment method etc.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

The next thing coming up is a dedi!

• @Emimarson said:
    Is it possible to restock? Don't want to miss this deal... It's the Japan and HK server I wanted... (Singapore is good too)

Probably not, but if you are willing to pay few more bucks, you could just use CIV1EF9OYXY to save 50% of their VPS.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:
    The next thing coming up is a dedi!

I AM EXCITED!

• UNIT READY!

This discussion has been closed.