Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 191
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @DataIdeas-Josh
    $41.67 even though the discount was applied.
    I also was charged full price.

• @zcorps said:

@giang said:
    It's slow, but you have to patient... wait and you will get the emails...

Pay the invoice, and the VPS will be yours.

hmmm what about invoice delivered via your email , be careful u may full

I chose Mail in Payment, so I can pay later with me card, haha

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    IF you got an actual generated invoice for the discount you were lucky and got the promotional coupon.
    WHMCS has a bug when it comes down to this many people smacking the website at once and working with coupons.
    Congrats to those who got the coupon.
    ~Josh

What to do with those showing discounted invoice but paid full? Can they ask for refund?

• who is the lucky one? my card is getting charged $2.67, instantly refunded tho.

• Now I'm glad I didn't get it, as even if you get a refund, you don't get your taxes back lol
    (Yes, my country charges a tax for every international transfer and don't refund it if the provider or PayPal does).

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    IF you got an actual generated invoice for the discount you were lucky and got the promotional coupon.
    WHMCS has a bug when it comes down to this many people smacking the website at once and working with coupons.
    ~Josh

Hopefully the credit card charge can be reversed and the money refunded

@DataIdeas-Josh

• @trycatchthis said:
    @DataIdeas-Josh
    $41.67 even though the discount was applied.
    I also was charged full price.

@DataIdeas-Josh I hope I can get a refund

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    ~Josh

I got the coupon, but it said my order was fraud.I didn't use vpn.I filled in really information.
    Why??

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

That marks the end of our third day of this flash sale! Today (29 Nov) is Cyber Monday and is also the last day of the event. The interval is still 1 hour per deal.

As today is Cyber Monday, it will sure be filled with lots of really really good deals, and quite some Legendary ones :)

You can expect quite a few < $12/yr VPS, affordable Asia VPS, and storage dedicated server. Hope you guys are as excited as I am!

I have also added an index to the first page for the list of deals that we have on Day 3, you can try checking them and maybe some of them is still valid :smiley:

Thank you @FAT32. I just love the thread template idea you came up with, it's so much easier to find the exact links for deals and the last year's thread comes handy as well when you want to compare various offers from providers.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@dTQzBen8 said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    ~Josh

What to do with those showing discounted invoice but paid full? Can they ask for refund?

Yes, we will process the refund.
    Please just put in a ticket.
    ~Josh

• @Ouji said:
    Now I'm glad I didn't get it, as even if you get a refund, you don't get your taxes back lol
    (Yes, my country charges a tax for every international transfer and don't refund it if the provider or PayPal does).

What a scam :/

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • I am sorry but now he has to manually @DataIdeas-Josh process refunds.
    How long would that usually take?

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    ~Josh

Missed it once, got it this time.
    Thank you so much. :D

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@Shakib said:

Anyone interested in some sweet one year proxy deals?

We got some unused IPv4 there. :)

It will be in Frankfurt am Main, DE only. Acceptable?

If yes, what type of pricing you are looking for?

Thanked by 2user123 FAT32

@dom1024 said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    ~Josh

I got the coupon, but it said my order was fraud.I didn't use vpn.I filled in really information.
    Why??

It can be a number of reasons. For instance your billing address didn't match.

@trycatchthis said:
    I am sorry but now he has to manually @DataIdeas-Josh process refunds.

Thank you for waiting.
    Will be working on this now.
    ~Josh

Thanked by 3user123 FAT32 BBTN
  • @Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

No

We want vps deal

B)

• @dahartigan said:

@Ouji said:
    Now I'm glad I didn't get it, as even if you get a refund, you don't get your taxes back lol

What a scam :/

Yep! My credit card also charges 1% for spread and I don't think that's refundable as well (common practice for most banks is 4% lul). PayPal is even worse, because they use a shitty exchange rate and I have to pay the tax anyway (it's not that I have to pay the tax, it comes on my credit card), anyway, I only pay final orders because of this.

• anyone have used XRDP on OpenVZ vps . i got one the 20/year 4 cores 6 GB ram , wondering on OpenVZ in will be able to run LXDE with xrdp or not like i do on my KVM . otherwise will ask for refund if they can :(

• @DataIdeas-Josh is the vps provisioned immediately or it goes through manual review?

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@trycatchthis said:

Thank you for waiting.
    ~Josh

You know if you have more of them $6 deals you could let me order one. ;)

• @zcorps said:
    anyone have used XRDP on OpenVZ vps . i got one the 20/year 4 cores 6 GB ram , wondering on OpenVZ in will be able to run LXDE with xrdp or not like i do on my KVM . otherwise will ask for refund if they can :(

Not sure if OpenVZ accepts nesting inside of it, but you could use docker if it's OpenVZ 7 and properly configured, something like this: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/webtop

Thanked by 1zcorps
  • @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dTQzBen8 said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Good day,
    ~Josh

Yes, we will process the refund.
    Please just put in a ticket.
    ~Josh

Please refund it. Ticket number #470486. Thanks

• @Shakib said:
    what type of pricing you are looking for?

So sweet that just looking at it will make people pass out from their blood sugar going so high.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @DataIdeas-Josh if boomer deadpools, can you re-route the IPs if I buy a VM/colo with you? Also, gonna get on IRC soon? ;)

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@xyphos10 said:
    @DataIdeas-Josh is the vps provisioned immediately or it goes through manual review?

All orders are manually processed.
    ~Josh

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@add_iT said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

No

We want vps deal

B)

VPS deals will be posted by FAT30.

Thanked by 1FAT32

@trycatchthis said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@trycatchthis said:

Thank you for waiting.
    ~Josh

Keep an eye out later on today.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @ferefient said:
    @DataIdeas-Josh if boomer deadpools, can you re-route the IPs if I buy a VM/colo with you? Also, gonna get on IRC soon? ;)

Everyone is so enthusiastic. Put the promotion code again :D

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@trycatchthis said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@trycatchthis said:

Thank you for waiting.
    ~Josh

Keep an eye out later on today.

I've tried to order it 3 times now and failed all 3. Not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

Thanked by 1Ouji
This discussion has been closed.