Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 152
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• Coupon did not work with Estonia, on DE work ok but when generate invoice price was 55 euro

Thanked by 1eveaz
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Nekki said:
    I’ll make the top 5

That's 100% in top 5, this is crazy af, not only the deal itself but the brand itself is legendary.

• @cnwolf said:

@rhinoduck said:
    Well, at least I got the thrill of the coupon being applied for once... before it went poof while I was filling in the registration information :sweat_smile:

me to0

And then ppl wonder why users entering nonsense data in the account forms :D

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @ofit said:
    Coupon did not work with Estonia, on DE work ok but when generate invoice price was 55 euro

They were valid only for 8 people

• @ofit said:
    Coupon did not work with Estonia, on DE work ok but when generate invoice price was 55 euro

Yup. Same happened to me (the invoice part).

• be without

• Welp, this weeb's out. See y'all in the next year. Gotta go soothe my pain with some visual novel...

Thanked by 1reimuoao

@muffin said:
    WTF HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY

I remember you won SSD32G from VirMach before... you really have some nice luck there :wink:

I think that's the only thing you need for the whole event :joy:

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @FAT32 said:

@Nekki said:
    I’ll make the top 5

That's 100% in top 5, this is crazy af, not only the deal itself but the brand itself is legendary.

Now, all they need to do is make another version of the fat32 deal. Ryzen 5800, 8 core, 8GB ram, 8 IPv4, 8 IPv6, 88GB SSD, 8TB transfer.

• You can't use the coupon. Is it over

• @FAT32 said:

@muffin said:
    WTF HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY

I remember you won SSD32G from VirMach before... you really have some nice luck there :wink:

Not sure how much this is a factor, but also some really nice internet, maybe?

• @tian1 said: You can't use the coupon. Is it over

It's over for like 15 minutes, wake up.

• @tian1 said:
    You can't use the coupon. Is it over

Yup.

• @ofit said:

Me too.

• It is over, this year is over. Cry

• @FAT32 said:

@muffin said:
    WTF HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY

YES, I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED SOMETHING BIGGER BUT IF I WAS A SECOND LATE CHANGING THE CONFIG, I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IT

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @JabJab said:

@tian1 said: You can't use the coupon. Is it over

It's over for like 15 minutes, wake up.

:(

• Is there anything to wait for?

• amjamj Member
    edited November 2021

@eveaz said:

@ofit said:

Me too.

+1
    I've opened a support ticket to request cancellation.

• MOAAAARRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRR

• hope to see more deal from this last provider... more accessible even for those who are not so happy to grab 1/8

• @Murv said:
    Welp, this weeb's out. See y'all in the next year. Gotta go soothe my pain with some visual novel...

don't give up yet. you can reach your dream of getting a japan deal

Thanked by 2Murv reimuoao
    edited November 2021

There's still 50% off recurring discount voucher available, head over to here to get the code: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/175390/v-ps-️-black-friday-kvm-vps-50-off-for-all-packages/p1

Thanked by 2RecD webcraft
  • Hold on... Not giving up yet... How am I gonna look at other weebs if I give up so easily...
    Oh almighty @FAT32 -sama, is there any more Nihon deal left? The timing doesn't match up with the last time hint...

Thanked by 2_MS_ reimuoao
  • First, I chose US, the take me 5s to open Japan again.....If did better I can grab one, what a pitty

Also... the owner of this provider is also a domain master / legendary. He used to own t.tt domain and more.

orz

Thanked by 1Murv
  • Just curious if upgrade the initial promo VPS will still have the discount apply ??

@FAT32 said: Promo code: AS8888

• I was so hyped, now I am just sad :(

• @redart said: don't give up yet. you can reach your dream of getting a japan deal

Thanks comrade. Appreciated. Today's not the last Black Friday ever either.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said: Also... the owner of this provider is also a domain master / legendary. He used to own t.tt domain and more.

Maybe he should've worked on DDoS protection capabilities a bit instead of fancy stuff *wink**wink*

This discussion has been closed.