Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 101
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• 💯

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@tototo said:
    💯

+1

• "Huge" refers to budget or configuration? :D

• @FAT32 well where is it?

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2021

@Murv said:

@default said: It is a bit sad to see how in 10 pages, not many gifs were posted.

Nobody appreciated my anime GIFs...

I prefer the Studio Ghibli/Ponoc anime.
    Arigato.

• @bert said: "Huge" refers to budget or configuration?

If he tagging Nekki then I would assume disk space :)

• finally, can I got comment 3000?

@ehab said:
    FAT32 well where is it?

Deal Interval is set to 1 hour from today

• @FAT32 said:

26/11 23:30

PulsedMedia: €9.99/m 8GB 8TB HDD Seedbox (Recurring)

(Image)

Specifications

• 8TB RAID-0 Storage
    • 8GB RAM
    • Unmetered* @ 1Gbps
    • Seedbox with uTorrent & Deluge
    • Quantity: 10
    • Promo code: 2021bf-FAT32-SuperSpecialV1000-8TBRecurring
    • €9.99/m (Original €19.99/m)

Terms

1 per customer, applicable to 1, 3, and 6 months payment only.

@PulsedMedia

Damn literally just minutes after I went to sleep :'(

• OOOOh

good, i can do something else besides f5

edited November 2021

I keep thinking isn't scheduled deal great? You don't have to be so anxious to refresh every minute, just check once an hour (Except some real "flash" deal posted by providers in this thread directly)

But meanwhile some still prefer deals posted at random time

• I still prefer random posts tbh :) The dream would be: get enough of deals (actual deals) so you can have schedule once every 30/60 minutes and some to post randomly - even a minute after scheduled deal. That adrenaline rush, the panic buying, perfect BF.

• @FAT32 said:
    I keep thinking isn't scheduled deal great? You don't have to be so anxious to refresh every minute, just check once an hour (Except some real "flash" deal posted by providers in this thread directly)

Random is preferable.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @MS said: Studio Ghibli/Ponoc

Oh boy, talk about high standards!

Thanked by 3_MS_ ehab pedagang
    edited November 2021

@JabJab said:
    I still prefer random posts tbh :) The dream would be: get enough of deals (actual deals) so you can have schedule once every 30/60 minutes and some to post randomly - even a minute after scheduled deal. That adrenaline rush, the panic buying, perfect BF.

Got it. Perhaps next time can just do it straight 24 hours through Black Friday, but that's assuming I am still doing it next year which I am actually currently deciding not to continue anymore, but time will tell, I guess

• @FAT32 said:

I think scheduled deals are amazing as well. Not everybody (excluding those with bots) has the time to check LET 24/7. I'd rather have this relaxed environment.
    Keep up the good work @FAT32 sama!

• @FAT32 said:

Random is my wheelhouse, because it’s perfect for the chaotic hype-building that I’ve done in previous years. Organised doesn’t really work as well in that regard because you’re not on edge waiting for the deals. I don’t think that’s right for LET anymore, which is why I stopped early on.

I do think your way is much better though, and I hope both @jbiloh and the providers are compensating you for all the time and effort you throw into things.

• @FAT32 said:
    Next one is HUGE - just tagging @Nekki because I think he might be interested

I’m here. Making lunch, but here.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Murv said:

@MS said: Studio Ghibli/Ponoc

Oh boy, talk about high standards!

<3 Arrietty

Thanked by 1Murv
  • @Nekki said: I don’t think that’s right for LET anymore, which is why I stopped early on.

Oh man, I have to deal with enough RNG in my gacha games! Not in LET too...

• @FAT32 said: I keep thinking isn't scheduled deal great? You don't have to be so anxious to refresh every minute, just check once an hour (Except some real "flash" deal posted by providers in this thread directly)

I'm with you, scheduled is great. Unlike a lot of people, I can't be here a long time, so I can just come and check hourly and keep working and doing everything else.

Thanked by 2FAT32 bulbasaur
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Ride On route 101 in Montgomery County MD, limited stop service between Lake Forest Transit Center and Medical Center Station.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • this is mine

• @FAT32 said:

I love scheduled deals. And for those who like random deals more, we have providers jumping in and offer some of those too just as we had last year.

@Nekki said:
    Random is my wheelhouse, because it’s perfect for the chaotic hype-building that I’ve done in previous years. Organised doesn’t really work as well in that regard because you’re not on edge waiting for the deals. I don’t think that’s right for LET anymore, which is why I stopped early on.

I am wishing for both actually, but I am not sure what is missing here, there seems to be very minimal to no other additional deals posted by other providers. Providers now prefer to post in their own thread and/or their own website.

Another reason why I prefer to collect beforehand is some providers are really busy, they can take their time to plan their stock ahead for this event - instead of making a deal on the fly. Some providers like TerraHost can do it on the fly though, but we are missing a lot of other quality providers as well.

It does look a lot more organised, but thinking back on the first megathread I joined, that was really fun and exciting. Thanks @Nekki, that megathread is one of the reasons I decided to contribute my time to LET community.

• @default we are missing gifs.

• @FAT32 said:

@JabJab said:
    I still prefer random posts tbh :) The dream would be: get enough of deals (actual deals) so you can have schedule once every 30/60 minutes and some to post randomly - even a minute after scheduled deal. That adrenaline rush, the panic buying, perfect BF.

Got it. Perhaps next time can just do it straight 24 hours through Black Friday, but that's assuming I am still doing it next year which I am actually currently deciding not to continue anymore, but time will tell, I guess

This will cause my blood pressure to soar, and I have to waste time on lowendtalk. The expected time can reduce the wastage of lives

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said: But meanwhile some still prefer deals posted at random time

There is no difference for bots, but for humans, it’s a bit bad... So I don't think it's a good idea unless there are some solutions.

Thanked by 2Murv FAT32
  • @FAT32 said: Providers now prefer to post in their own thread and/or their own website.

These days it's more like providers are forming some form of cult or something...

This discussion has been closed.