Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Belgian ISPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Belgian ISPs

Belgian ISPs, please respond. Urgently looking for a VPS with ipv6 subnet no higher than 64.

Comments

  • The only low end Belgian host just quit. There are none left that are truly low end.

    So, expect to pay up or use something in NL or FR.

  • CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

    https://revosta.com/index.php?rp=/store/serveurs-virtuels

    I've got a VM with them in Brussels, give them a quick message, sometimes slow to respond. but.. low end be low end..

  • About your only option I can think of is a VPS from fusa.be -- they are a bit on the expensive side, but you can get a /64 with the server for free.

    my 2 cents.

    Cheers!

  • @Cloudie said:
    https://revosta.com/index.php?rp=/store/serveurs-virtuels

    I've got a VM with them in Brussels, give them a quick message, sometimes slow to respond. but.. low end be low end..

    It's too bad NOVOS is gone, I liked him so much. Tell me, which one can I order for the test and what subnet can you provide? If my tests pass my server and subnet, I will order a large server.

  • @TheLinuxBug said:
    About your only option I can think of is a VPS from fusa.be -- they are a bit on the expensive side, but you can get a /64 with the server for free.

    my 2 cents.

    Cheers!

    They haven't answered me for three days. I'm going to order and wait. They have expensive support there, 20 euros an hour.

  • @fugosikus said: 20 euros an hour.

    They must give you a fuck for that cost per hour.

  • CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

    @fugosikus said: It's too bad NOVOS is gone, I liked him so much. Tell me, which one can I order for the test and what subnet can you provide? If my tests pass my server and subnet, I will order a large server.

    Contact them, i'm not the provider, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what is currently on there. ;)

  • @fugosikus said:

    @Cloudie said:
    https://revosta.com/index.php?rp=/store/serveurs-virtuels

    I've got a VM with them in Brussels, give them a quick message, sometimes slow to respond. but.. low end be low end..

    It's too bad NOVOS is gone, I liked him so much. Tell me, which one can I order for the test and what subnet can you provide? If my tests pass my server and subnet, I will order a large server.

    They don’t seem to offer IPv6, network wise it looks more like Paris than Brussels too. They specifically talk about geolocated in Belgium. Which could be good enough, but isn’t really Belgium.

  • @fugosikus said:

    @TheLinuxBug said:
    About your only option I can think of is a VPS from fusa.be -- they are a bit on the expensive side, but you can get a /64 with the server for free.

    my 2 cents.

    Cheers!

    They haven't answered me for three days. I'm going to order and wait. They have expensive support there, 20 euros an hour.

    If you’re willing to pay that much, you could try Xenius.be or behostings.com. They give a bit more bang for the buck and both have a better network too.

  • CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

    @debaser said: They don’t seem to offer IPv6

    v6 was by request. they do have it ;) but ssshh gotta keep them off @yoursunny 's v6 shame list ;)

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Thank you all for your suggestions, I wrote to all the proposed providers, waiting for a response)

  • I would also like to find USA with a subnet /48 different locations

Sign In or Register to comment.