Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Europe Provider with Reseller Hosting and AMD 5950X
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Europe Provider with Reseller Hosting and AMD 5950X

Hi,
You can recommend about some provider that have servers in Europe region (FR, DE, UK, NL) and give Reseller Hosting (Prefer with LiteSpeed) and AMD 5950X CPU?

Regards.

Comments

• If you really need such performance, order a hetzner ax101 instead.

• @Pappeske said:
    If you really need such performance, order a hetzner ax101 instead.

I don't need dedicated server, also I don't know how to manage it, so prefer managed service.

Regards.

• AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

Reseller Web Hosting? What's the requirement to have that provided on an AMD 5950X out of interest?

• @AllHost_Ben said:
    Reseller Web Hosting? What's the requirement to have that provided on an AMD 5950X out of interest?

Looking for powerful single core.

Regards.

• AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

@ChaoscripT said:

@AllHost_Ben said:

Regards.

I see. I'm not sure you'll find many (if any) shared web hosting providers basing their servers on AMD Ryzen architecture due to how uhh.. not very production-friendly Ryzen setups are at the moment compared to a typical EPYC or XEON environment.

The Xeon E- series CPUs aren't far behind for single threaded performance - around 12-15% lower.

With that said, a few hundred MHz difference isn't likely to have any tangible benefit on real world web performance versus improvements that could be made within site or software layer optimization.

If it must be Ryzen then you may be better finding a VPS and then finding some level of
    management to operate your own reseller web hosting within that VPS.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

SmallWeb uses Ryzen 3900x/3950x. We are looking at bringing some new nodes with 5950x online.

• Reseller Web Hosting? What's the requirement to have that provided on an AMD 5950X out of interest- MAN

• @AllHost_Ben said:

@ChaoscripT said:

@AllHost_Ben said:

Regards.

I see. I'm not sure you'll find many (if any) shared web hosting providers basing their servers on AMD Ryzen architecture due to how uhh.. not very production-friendly Ryzen setups are at the moment compared to a typical EPYC or XEON environment.

The Xeon E- series CPUs aren't far behind for single threaded performance - around 12-15% lower.

With that said, a few hundred MHz difference isn't likely to have any tangible benefit on real world web performance versus improvements that could be made within site or software layer optimization.

If it must be Ryzen then you may be better finding a VPS and then finding some level of
    management to operate your own reseller web hosting within that VPS.

It's don't must be a Ryzen 5950X, EPYC is also good, but need it powerful :)

I host on this only my own websites, prefer Reseller to isolate accounts and not use Addon domains on single cPanel account.
    The reseller is also managed hosting instead of I will manage it.

Regards.