Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFG.CO.IN - KVM - 10Gb SSD - 10mbps Unmetered - $7/mo [ 50% OFF Regular Price ]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CFG.CO.IN - KVM - 10Gb SSD - 10mbps Unmetered - $7/mo [ 50% OFF Regular Price ]

cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

CFG.CO.IN

KVM - 10Gb SSD - 10mbps Unmetered - $7/mo [ 50% OFF Regular Price ]
1024 MB Ram
4 Core CPU ( 4 x 2.2 GHz)
10 GB SSD
10 GB FTP Space For Backups.
2 IPv4
10Mbps - Unmetered - Dedicated Port
Weekly Backups.
Unmanaged
Price= $7.00 ( Use discount Coupon "onlylet")
Click here to Order

Contact Info
Offical Website CFG.CO.IN
Knowledge Base ClickHere
Sales Ticket ClickHere
Terms & Conditions ClickHere

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Great offer. I like the offsite FTP backup.

• Fix your web-site content first.

Which visualization technology do you use?

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

@alexvolk said:
    Fix your web-site content first.

Which visualization technology do you use?

Thanks will get it fixed,

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited November 2013

No ssl for billing?

budi1413 said: 50% will make the price $5 since original price is $9.99

$9.99 is for metered plan!
    $14.99 is for unmetered plan
    http://billing.cfg.co.in/cart.php?gid=2

• @cfgguy said:

Sorry i didn't see that at first. :D But i already edit my post after see it. Is this using AMD APU btw?

edited November 2013

@budi1413 said:
    Sorry i didn't see that at first. :D But i already edit my post after see it. Is this using AMD APU btw?

Node runs on dual xeon

• You don't have SSL for your billing panel.

@sundaymouse said:
    You don't have SSL for your billing panel.

Do they take credit card numbers?

• @jarland Account passwords should still be encrypted. Even a self-signed certificate is better than no encryption.

edited November 2013

@Silvenga said:
    jarland Account passwords should still be encrypted. Even a self-signed certificate is better than no encryption.

Meh. I mean yeah they should but unlikely that someone in the middle cares about your password. If it's closer than the middle that you're worried about, get a better network. If it's the end point you're worried about, don't sign up with the provider.

• @jarland said:
    Meh. I mean yeah they should but unlikely that someone in the middle cares about your password. If it's closer than the middle that you're worried about, get a better network. If it's the end point you're worried about, don't sign up with the provider.

The problem here that all transit providers (until you reach the provider) could see unencrypted password.

• @jarland Post all your passwords to all your accounts if you're unconcerned.

edited November 2013

@Silvenga said:
    jarland Post all your passwords to all your accounts if you're unconcerned.

Don't be an ad-trashing dick just to be one.

• @jarland Don't be an ad-trashing dick just to be one.

I am not attempting to be aggravating. Respectfully, I am just providing a point. Allowing passwords to be sent as plaintext through the tunnels of the Internet is irresponsible. Credit card numbers are safer due to the insurance that the banks invest in, and the protections of many governments. Passwords may be used by anyone, at anytime - without any federal protections. Both should be encrypted.

Furthermore, the free economy in which we live requires that we understand the product and service that we invest in. Without this understanding, the free economy will fail. If any service provider is not willing to provide client protection (protection that only they are able to provide) then the potential investors should know.

• @cfgguy Will you do a 128 MB VPS plan for $15/year? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!