Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who is providing GPU based VM with hourly procing?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

who is providing GPU based VM with hourly procing?

Are there any LET providing this? thanks.

Comments

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2021

I remember FluidStack doing hourly @lentro but I think they're bare metal instead of VMs.

Iirc Scaleway also has GPU instances

Out of alternatives, you could always go with Beff Jezos.

Thanked by 2jpeng lentro
  • Adding to the other excellent choices, here's another https://www.scaleway.com/en/gpu-instances/

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@jmgcaguicla said:
    I remember FluidStack doing hourly @lentro but I think they're bare metal instead of VMs.

Thanks! I actually left Fluidstack and am building my own cloud GPU service for ML. It’ll be called TensorDock.

I’ll launch it in the far future but here is pricing if you’re interested:
    https://tensordock-website.pages.dev/#pricing

Customize per resource what you need. I’ve got a few racks in Boston, Chicago (SBA Edge), and Las Vegas (Switch).

It’ll be cheaper than anything else on the market.

If you’re interested, PM me and I can get you set up on the private beta platform.

Billing is done with hourly pricing and then pro-rated to a per minute basis.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2021

@lentro said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Thanks! I actually left Fluidstack and am building my own cloud GPU service for ML. It’ll be called TensorDock.

Customize per resource what you need. I’ve got a few racks in Boston, Chicago (SBA Edge), and Las Vegas (Switch).

If you’re interested, PM me and I can get you set up on the private beta platform.

Is serverless compute (ala Lambda) on the roadmap for release? or are they just VMs (for now)?

I have a (currently dead) TF workload that I may or may not want to migrate.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@jmgcaguicla said:

@lentro said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Is serverless compute (ala Lambda) on the roadmap for release? or are they just VMs (for now)?

I have a (currently dead) TF workload that I may or may not want to migrate.

Just VMs for now, as that’s my expertise :)

In a year or two might add serverless, but for now it’d be fully dedicated VMs with preinstalled ML software and stuff