Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear hetzner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dear hetzner

It is not easy to say I love you, the IP setup is very expensive. Okay, fine, just like you! o:)

Comments

• Peenus

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Who the F cares.

• Hetzner is fragrant

• what happened to blogspot?

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

Wat?

• @dahartigan said:
    Hetzner is fragrant

Agree

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

Their farms are expensive. They need cover all milkmaid fees.

• Need to send an audit commission for a farm and put their milkmaids under a review.

• @CuteWayne said:
    It is not easy to say I love you, the IP setup is very expensive. Okay, fine, just like you! o:)

Congrats on your second discussion

Weren't you complaining worrying about the price of a Hetzner dedi not so long ago?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173678/is-there-anything-more-cost-effective-than-hetzners-ax41-nvme

• Shit like this is supposed to be for Twitter.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • do they offer win VPSes or allow Custom ISO install?

• @TimboJones said:
    Shit like this is supposed to be for Twitter.

Just teasing; You should post it on Twitter.

• @borngreat said:
    do they offer win VPSes or allow Custom ISO install?

I haven't used it, so I can't help you.

• @angstrom said:

@CuteWayne said:

Congrats on your second discussion

Weren't you complaining worrying about the price of a Hetzner dedi not so long ago?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173678/is-there-anything-more-cost-effective-than-hetzners-ax41-nvme

Yes, I like to talk about servers from all sides. But it was just discussion, not malice.

• @CuteWayne said:

@TimboJones said:

Just teasing; You can fuck off.

• lifehost360_comlifehost360_com Member, Host Rep

@borngreat said:
    do they offer win VPSes or allow Custom ISO install?

no they don´t at their cloud.
    if you need to have: www.lifehost360.com

We do offer, but we can´t sell / rent a license. So you´ll need to bring your own win license :)

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @lifehost360_com said:
    no they don´t at their cloud.
    if you need to have: www.lifehost360.com

We do offer, but we can´t sell / rent a license. So you´ll need to bring your own win license :)

Explain why you're offering services without a provider tag within the next 5 minutes or your post gets flagged. :smile:

• lifehost360_comlifehost360_com Member, Host Rep

just want to be helpful and offer a solution. tag got requested few hours ago :)

• @lifehost360_com said:
    tag got requested few hours ago

Not an excuse; no tag = no offer, doesn't matter if you get it within a few minutes from now.

• @lifehost360_com said: just want to be helpful and offer a solution. tag got requested few hours ago

Lets see what you receive first.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@lifehost360_com said:
    tag got requested few hours ago

Not an excuse; no tag = no offer, doesn't matter if you get it within a few minutes from now.

I wouldn't say that meets the general consensus of an "offer", just stating limitations.

• @TimboJones said:
    I wouldn't say that meets the general consensus of an "offer", just stating limitations.

Fair, but having people allowed to offer their services/something you have to pay for when they don't have the tag kinda defeats the purpose.

Unfortunately, I might actually be in the wrong here. The rules only say that the restriction applies to threads:

General offer thread rules

1. You must have a provider tag to post any offer threads at all.
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@TimboJones said:

Fair, but having people allowed to offer their services/something you have to pay for when they don't have the tag kinda defeats the purpose.

Unfortunately, I might actually be in the wrong here. The rules only say that the restriction applies to threads:

General offer thread rules

1. You must have a provider tag to post any offer threads at all.

Agreed, but if a non tag provider PM'd someone or provided a link to order, I'd flag it, regardless of rule #1.

• @TimboJones said:

@CuteWayne said:

@TimboJones said:

Just teasing; You can fuck off.

No, you should fuck off. Please stop talking through your asshole.

• This ought to be more to offtopic B)

• @CuteWayne said: No, you should fuck off. Please stop talking through your asshole.

D'ya think he's typing with bum-cheeks or using flatulence to depress the keys?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@Nekki said: D'ya think he's typing with bum-cheeks or using flatulence to depress the keys?

Hi Nekki, I would kindly like to mention that you signature is too long and you need to cut it. Not gonna take a swing at 'nor should it be distracting', but fucking two lines is two lines!

Signatures longer than most of your posts that fill significant portions of our screens. It should not be more than two lines, nor should it be distracting.

• @JabJab said: Hi Nekki, I would kindly like to mention that you signature is too long and you need to cut it. Not gonna take a swing at 'nor should it be distracting', but fucking two lines is two lines!

I cleared it with the mods, no problem as I'm not advertising apparently.