Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bunny.net removes the top up criteria and account credit is for lifetime now - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bunny.net removes the top up criteria and account credit is for lifetime now

2»

Comments

• Good news. Shame I let me account credit of ~$30 IIRC expire a while back in July as it didn't make sense to keep topping up when I am only testing the service and monthly usage was low. Bunny was nice enough not to disable my account though it has a $0 balance now.

• @eva2000 said: Shame I let me account credit of ~$30 IIRC expire a while back in July as it didn't make sense to keep topping up when I am only testing the service and monthly usage was low. Bunny was nice enough not to disable my account though it has a $0 balance now.

Open a ticket. They are comprehensive and helpful (and it's obviously in their interest if the speed guru of the internets can keep an eye on their improvements!).