Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebHorizon - New Special Deals Page poland, singapore and japan - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebHorizon - New Special Deals Page poland, singapore and japan

Comments

• @AXYZE said: Ofc this is valid cancellation reason, how do you call it screwed? I got VPS in Poland that works worse for Polish people than Amsterdam. Netherlands and Poland aren't even neighbors.

Its like a gun shot, Takes 1sec to out or 16ms to out for total there no difference when you hit the target.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2021

@jenkki said:

@AXYZE said: Yes? Why I shouldnt cancel it? Lublin -> Warsaw on good route is 10ms, on this route its 50ms, so there is 40ms difference, not 8.

Talking about ms, not a sec. That very low. I didn't understand those who cancel for that very low difference. There no ideal routes in low end market.

These roures are worse than cheaper RackNerd AMS where I get 20ms.

I bought Poland location because I wanted to replace RackNerd server which is located far away and I got way worse latency so... why I should keep it?

By the way - latency critical apps DO exist. Dont think that everybody has 1:1 usage as you.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @AXYZE said:

@jenkki said:

@AXYZE said: Yes? Why I shouldnt cancel it? Lublin -> Warsaw on good route is 10ms, on this route its 50ms, so there is 40ms difference, not 8.

Talking about ms, not a sec. That very low. I didn't understand those who cancel for that very low difference. There no ideal routes in low end market.

I bought Poland location because I wanted to replace RackNerd server which is located far away and I got way worse latency so... why I should keep it?

What are you doing so ms critical, that 20ms is too much?

I guess, not everyone here remembers dial-up times... "a connection" was great... :D

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@MrEd said: What are you doing so ms critical, that 20ms is too much?

That reason why I was talking about he screwed. Remind me a Chinese who mass cancel their VPS for slow route to Beijing from USA or Europe.

They looking for ideal world with 1ms to every location.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2021

@MrEd said:

@AXYZE said:

@jenkki said:

What are you doing so ms critical, that 20ms is too much?

I guess, not everyone here remembers dial-up times... "a connection" was great... :D

20ms with 800Mbps+ IS NOT too much thats why I use RackNerd AMS location and thats results that it gives me.
    WebHorizon gave me 50ms with maximum 50Mbps and THATS not enough so I canceled it because its worse than my previous VPS in completly diff country thats not even neighbor.

Will I be crazy if I buy VPS in HK and cancel it because it will route via LA and has different routes than Looking Glass? Same situation

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@AXYZE said: 20ms with 800Mbps+ IS NOT too much thats why I use RackNerd AMS location and thats results that it gives me.

Which gun shots are faster to hit target? With 1sec out or with 20ms out? Can you move out from that shots?

Also why you compare with other host in other location?

• @jenkki said:

@MrEd said: What are you doing so ms critical, that 20ms is too much?

That reason why I was talking about he screwed. Remind me a Chinese who mass cancel their VPS for slow route to Beijing from USA or Europe.

They looking for ideal world with 1ms to every location.

Why are you manipulating so much?
    First you tell me that difference between 20ms and 50ms is 8ms. This is 30ms difference, more than 2x. Looking glass has different routes than VPS I got so I got what I did not expect. How I should expect that routes inside country go outside to different German cities and then back?

Now this ^.
    I bought VPS in Poland, because I care about routing in Poland. How is that comparable to Chinese customers who want to bypass GFW and care about routing to OTHER countries? I know that cheap providers have cheap routes OUTSIDE of country, but here I saw "Premium bandwidth", location in the same country and Looking Glass was good.

Polish cheap VPS providers give me sub 20ms latency (Rapiddc, Webh etc.) and that also what I saw on Looking Glass with WebHorizon so I got this VPS to replace RackNerd VPS which is hosted in different country. I wasnt looking for 1ms like you imply, as I host it Amsterdam now.

I got 2x worse latency and more than 10x worse network speed so thats why I canceled. There's no reason for me to use this VPS, someone else can get it if he has different needs (CPU is awesome for this price, I would even say that its unbeatable CPU&RAM combo, but thats not my priority).

• @AXYZE said: Why are you manipulating so much?

I just provide you a short clear examples. And get a lot of text about your 20ms for reply.

• @jenkki said:

@AXYZE said: Why are you manipulating so much?

I just provide you a short clear examples. And get a lot of text about your 20ms for reply.

Ok short version for you.

1. Looking glass has different routes than VPS I got.
    2. Network speed = 50Mbps.
    3. Difference between 20ms and 50ms is 30ms. Not 8ms, not 20ms.
  • @AXYZE said:

Would HostHatch in Warszawa work for you? :)
    http://lg.waw.hosthatch.com/

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • @BBTN said:

@AXYZE said:

Would HostHatch in Warszawa work for you? :)
    http://lg.waw.hosthatch.com/

Yes, it routes properly via PLIX like other Polish providers so I have just 12ms ping from Poznan.
    Good routing, no hops outside of country.

Good to know that there are some nice options, I'll take a look at their offers. Thanks ♥️

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@AXYZE said: Ok short version for you. >Looking glass has different routes than VPS I got. Network speed = 50Mbps.Difference between 20ms and 50ms is 30ms. Not 8ms, not 20ms.

There your expenses for reply to your low end host.

Do you feel 20ms vs 50ms in real life?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@BBTN said: Would HostHatch in Warszawa work for you? http://lg.waw.hosthatch.com/

Do you really prefer advertise another provider in WebHorizon thread? Not good.

• A real good offer in VPS. Thanks for share..!! :)

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

Added some affordable Japanese stock 🇯🇵 comes with dedicated Ipv4 & Ipv6
    make sure to check out :)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

LET Eight Special VZ
    $8/year
    369 MB RAM (Dedicated)
    1 CPU Core(s) 3.2+ Ghz
    7 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    300 GB Premium Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps per month

So little RAM for real apps.
    MJJ @dahartigan is buying this for airport chicken.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Great, it's perfect for wireguard.

• Great deals, THX

• SG can't boot up ,please reply my order,thank you

• @WebHorizon Interesting what will be on BF if the current offer is already interesting ;)

• @ofit said:
    @WebHorizon Interesting what will be on BF if the current offer is already interesting ;)

$1/yr deal? :D

• @kheng86 said:

@ofit said:
    @WebHorizon Interesting what will be on BF if the current offer is already interesting ;)

$1/yr deal? :D

you are optimist ;)
    i'm think about same offer but kvm

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:
    LET Eight Special VZ
    $8/year
    369 MB RAM (Dedicated)
    1 CPU Core(s) 3.2+ Ghz
    7 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

Consider it as NAT.

• Will it sell Tokyo for $8?

• will 32 Poland restock someday ?

@cczy001 said:
    Will it sell Tokyo for $8?

@patro said:
    will 32 Poland restock someday ?

If you watch the deals page, you'll notice that the location and monthly transfer of each plan are changing at random times.
    Therefore, Tokyo $8 will be back.
    In fact, my copied spec was in Tokyo.

It's just like Virbot.
    WebHorizon is VirMach-ing.
    Someday WebHorizon will acquire VirMach.

• @yoursunny said:
    Someday WebHorizon will acquire VirMach.

marked.
    should I invest in webhorizon now?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @elliotc said:

@yoursunny said:
    LET Eight Special VZ
    $8/year
    369 MB RAM (Dedicated)
    1 CPU Core(s) 3.2+ Ghz
    7 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

Consider it as NAT.

That’s one way of looking at it, another is to set up a low traffic site (even WP!!)

@vyas11 said:

@elliotc said:

@yoursunny said:
    LET Eight Special VZ
    $8/year
    369 MB RAM (Dedicated)
    1 CPU Core(s) 3.2+ Ghz
    7 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

Consider it as NAT.

That’s one way of looking at it, another is to set up a low traffic site (even WP!!)

What's the benefit of putting a "low traffic website" in Japan instead of North America?
    A regular website is unaffected by 200ms latency, so that you can place it on a cheaper or more powerful server in North America.
    Chat/games/video needs low latency, but 369MB RAM is insufficient.
    That's why I said this plan is only useful as personal VPN.

• @yoursunny said:

@vyas11 said:

@elliotc said:

@yoursunny said:
    LET Eight Special VZ
    $8/year
    369 MB RAM (Dedicated)
    1 CPU Core(s) 3.2+ Ghz
    7 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

Consider it as NAT.

What's the benefit of putting a "low traffic website" in Japan instead of North America?
    A regular website is unaffected by 200ms latency, so that you can place it on a cheaper or more powerful server in North America.
    Chat/games/video needs low latency, but 369MB RAM is insufficient.
    That's why I said this plan is only useful as personal VPN.

MJJs are smart and know that Los Angeles is the best for such requirements. Sharing an IP with other MJJs is a recipe for angry chair man.