Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK SSD VPS Hosting | Snapshot Backups | Windows License | Anti DDoS | KVM all from only £1.08 /m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK SSD VPS Hosting | Snapshot Backups | Windows License | Anti DDoS | KVM all from only £1.08 /m

WebPlot has been in the Web hosting industry for over 17 years and offer unmanaged SSD VPS hosting and Managed SSD VPS Hosting based in UK, London. All VPS services come with Snapshot Backups, DDoS Protection and Window license included. Our Managed VPS services comes fully managed by us and includes a DirectAdmin License as well as weekly Snapshot Backups. For more information about any of our VPS services please do not hesitate to contact us.

-=UK UNMANAGED VPS HOSTING=-

SSD VPS 1
1 x 3.4Ghz CPU
512 MB DDR4 RAM
8GB SSD NVMe Stoage
2500GB Traffic
1 IPv4 & IPv6
Snapshot Backups
£12.99 per Year - Order UK VPS Hosting Now

SSD VPS 2
1 x 3.4Ghz CPU
1GB DDR4 RAM
16GB SSD NVMe Stoage
5000GB Traffic
1 IPv4 & IPv6
Snapshot Backups
£2.89 per Month - Order UK VPS Hosting Now

SSD VPS 3
2 x 3.4Ghz CPU
2 GB DDR4 RAM
30GB SSD NVMe Stoage
Unlimited Traffic
1 IPv4 & IPv6
Snapshot Backups
£4.99 per Month - Order UK VPS Hosting Now

FEATURES
• Snapshot backups included.
• Windows Included.
• Reboot, Reinstall or configure VPS.
• DirectAdmin licenses.
• DDoS Protection included!
• Over 16 different Linux & Windows distributions to deploy.
• Super Fast SSD RAID Storage, on London, UK nodes.
• Guaranteed Hardware Resources.
• Upload your own ISOs.
• Instant Deployment
• UK Support.

Payment Methods
• Bank Transfer.
• Credit or Debit Card.
• Bitcoin.

Why choose WebPlot to be your VPS provider?
Our average uptime is 99.99% and have nodes that have achieved over 320 days of uptime and counting with a service level agreement of 99.95%. Our SLA also includes two hours response for support tickets but our average response time is 27 minutes. We are also generous with our shared hosting Cloudlinux limits. with optimized configuration on blazing fast servers. For people who use our VPS services they a get free Windows license, free IPv6 addresses, free snapshot backups and low cost discounts across arrange of other licenses and services.

We are also happy to support our customers via live chat, however this is only if we have the time available and people that are using our management services get priority.

What operating systems are available for me to install?
| CentOS 6.9 | CentOS 7.5 | CentOS7.6 | CentOS 7.7 | CentOS 8.1 | Ubuntu 17.10 | Ubuntu 18.04 | Ubuntu 18.10 | Ubuntu 19.04 | Debian 8.0 | Debian 8.7 | Debian 9.4 | Debian 10 | Windows Server 2019 Standard | Windows 10 Pro | Fedora 19 | Fedora 20 | Fedora 21 | Fedora 27 | Suse 12.3 | Rocky 8.4 | Almalinux 8.4 | Suse 13.1 | Suse 15.1 |Scientific 7.1 | Scientific 7.4

Do you have a money back guarantee policy?
We have a 7 day, no questions asked full refund policy. This is excluding any additonal licenses or third party products purchased through us.

Useful Links
Terms of Use.
Service Level Agreement.
WebPlot on Facebook.
WebPlot on Twitter.

Comments

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited November 2021

However, no test IP is written down.

The test IP should contain both IPv4 and IPv6.

How long has Debian 11/Ubuntu 20.04 been released?

The price seems to be okay?

12.9 GBP ≈ 17.41 USD

• PSA: buy from this "provider" (how did he even get the provider tag back?) and you will get screwed over down the line.

• @Tuttifrutti said:
    PSA: buy from this "provider" (how did he even get the provider tag back?) and you will get screwed over down the line.

+1 don't use this provider

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2021

Many ppl scammed without refunds (only were noticed that "We are closing doors" it is so cool enough) and he does have allowed pull another money from another dumb ppl here again? Kitchen and pub hosting Ihostart seems be more stable and trustworthy services like from this "star"

• hkhan03hkhan03 Member
    edited November 2021

WebPlot has been in the Web hosting industry for over 17 years and offer unmanaged SSD VPS hosting and Managed SSD VPS Hosting based in UK, London. All VPS services come with Snapshot Backups, DDoS Protection and Window license included. Our Managed VPS services comes fully managed by us and includes a DirectAdmin License as well as weekly Snapshot Backups. For more information about any of our VPS services please do not hesitate to contact us.

Rob from Webplot a.k.a OwnWeb/GetWebHosting/PowerfulBox is back with new name Webplot. Since so many clients had bad experience in past, I suggest don't buy until he clarify his position and plan

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2021

@hkhan03 said:

Rob from Webplot a.k.a OwnWeb/GetWebHosting/PowerfulBox is back with new name Webplot. Since so many clients had bad experience in past, I suggest don't buy until he clarify his position and plan

Yes good know careless scammer - Rob. Is spamming his exusers. I also got such emails "Webplot" w subject "we are back!".. U cant expect nothing good from this robbing Rob

Btw: should be rule on LET while exit-scam do not refund all ppl so long should not allowed another sale and provider tag. But here is quite enough write "oh sorry we are closing doors" and after half or 1 year income silently back and post offers again, all done.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@hkhan03 said: new name Webplot

It's not that "new" but the whole branding changes was highlighted some months ago.

• @Tuttifrutti said:
    PSA: buy from this "provider" (how did he even get the provider tag back?) and you will get screwed over down the line.

+1 on the shadiness of the provider. Xhosts (tthe acquirer of this provider's previous business sold their previous business) keeps sending spam emails with no way to opt out.

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • TRASH provider, wanna screw new customers!

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • No provider tag?

• u hostdoc reincarnated?

• @kheng86 said:
    No provider tag?

Pretty sure it was removed because they don't deserve it

• This is a scam. OP was busted scamming and somehow is back to claim more victims.

The mods will shortly do the needful.

• Scammer indeed. How many times has your name changed now?

• Another slip @jbiloh? How did OP get provider tag again?

• Hi,

I did have a provider tag but LET flips flop so much now, am not repeating myself like I have done.

Ownweb was sold to ass hole am sorry he screwed you I put 2500 in paypal to deal with refunds. The actual person that screwed u on LET them selfs.

And for LET admins you need to stop flip flopping about my provider tag and make your mind up, maybe if I get myself some cracked licenses I can keep it.

At end of day I done nothing different with OwnWeb then how you guys actually required lowendtalk was the same way.

Powerful Box went on for years before I sold it to Jon from ukfast there was no issue but am not going to repeat myself again and again.

• @jbiloh you knew all this why the flip flop

• @jbiloh difference between what I done and the last owner of LET. Apart from i covered refunds for people not happy with new owner

• The problem is you didn't just refund people you just ignored tickets till xhosts took over
    You made people chargeback and got your Paypal frozen then just ignored people more

I regret to inform you that we can no longer accept PayPal as payment source due to them closing our account. Because I decided to close all locations apart from the UK I received loads of disputes. Even known all these disputes was settled and refunded PayPal has decided Own Web is to high of risk for them to do business with.

Because of this we can only now accept credit and debit card payments plus bank transfer, Anyone that have concerns about these payment methods please contact me on live chat or open up a ticket.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this and changes taken place for the last month but it was required to put Own Web on a stable footing.

I sent lots of tickets and gave lots of opportunities and never got a penny.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited November 2021

@starservices said:
    Hi,

I did have a provider tag but LET flips flop so much now, am not repeating myself like I have done.

Ownweb was sold to ass hole am sorry he screwed you I put 2500 in paypal to deal with refunds. The actual person that screwed u on LET them selfs.

And for LET admins you need to stop flip flopping about my provider tag and make your mind up, maybe if I get myself some cracked licenses I can keep it.

At end of day I done nothing different with OwnWeb then how you guys actually required lowendtalk was the same way.

Powerful Box went on for years before I sold it to Jon from ukfast there was no issue but am not going to repeat myself again and again.

why do u keep selling ur company again and again? thats ur modus operandi?

• @cybertech said:

@starservices said:
    Hi,

why do u keep selling ur company again and again? thats ur modus operandi?

I do not do it again and again I only done it the once, use to have multiple brands getwebhosting, ownweb, powerful box and webplot.

All of them was sold together at the same time to the same person (apart from webplot which is the only one I kept and at the time wasn't doing VPS).

@djn said:
    The problem is you didn't just refund people you just ignored tickets till xhosts took over
    You made people chargeback and got your Paypal frozen then just ignored people more

I regret to inform you that we can no longer accept PayPal as payment source due to them closing our account. Because I decided to close all locations apart from the UK I received loads of disputes. Even known all these disputes was settled and refunded PayPal has decided Own Web is to high of risk for them to do business with.

Because of this we can only now accept credit and debit card payments plus bank transfer, Anyone that have concerns about these payment methods please contact me on live chat or open up a ticket.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this and changes taken place for the last month but it was required to put Own Web on a stable footing.

I sent lots of tickets and gave lots of opportunities and never got a penny.

This is not true, I did get a few charge backs while people was waiting for refunds. However the PayPal s decision was made after I refunded the 2500£ worth. A week later they froze my account and wouldn't allow to refund anyone else and their was a few stragglers which I promised to fulfil via bank transfer.

I successfully traded on Lowendtalk for 5 years before this incident, if I was a crook I wouldn't of waited that long to run off and I wouldn't off deposited the 2500 into PayPal and refunded people.

I understand I lost trust here at LET and I will accept that and move on but am far from a hostdoc.

• Gonnae no' dae that, just gonnae no'.

• Forgot to mention the original website I signed up with to LET 6 years ago. Starservices.co.uk was never sold only the domain as it got rebranded into powerful box.

• Forgot to mention we don't care. Stop bumping the thread.

• Why is this thread not closed? OP is not allow to sell any services without a provider tag

• @AlwaysSkint said:

Gonnae no' dae that, just gonnae no'.

how? u tell me how.

• @henix said:
    Forgot to mention we don't care. Stop bumping the thread.

OK if you insist

@kheng86 said:
    Why is this thread not closed? OP is not allow to sell any services without a provider tag

I had a provider tag when it was posted probably why.

• @kheng86 said:
    Why is this thread not closed? OP is not allow to sell any services without a provider tag

why is this provider NOT banned, is the better question

• @cold said:

@kheng86 said:

What have I done that is bannable offense, I only done what most sites and what LET done them selfs many of times.

Not gonna lie process was messy and it annoyed alot of people so never gonna do it again but all I done was sold a business I worked on for 5 years.

• @starservices said:

@cold said:

@kheng86 said:

What have I done that is bannable offense, I only done what most sites and what LET done them selfs many of times.

Not gonna lie process was messy and it annoyed alot of people so never gonna do it again but all I done was sold a business I worked on for 5 years.

you still deserve to be banned.

This discussion has been closed.