Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honest Nexusbytes Review...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Honest Nexusbytes Review...

I use heztner for 1 year now. And wanted to move to nexusbyte. But before that, I need to test the server for couple months. Because this hosting is new kid in town. Usually I only want to host with reputable big host only. But because this host seems having couple good reviews here. I want to test before moving my actual site. I test them for 2 months.

Month 1, I use to test their server for my database needs. Seems Ok. nothing wrong so far. Because this is just a test. I didnt renew it.

Month 3, I use to test their server couple more time just to make sure everything ok. So now testing my database and redis instance. After seeing the uptime result. I'm sure to move after my subscription with hetzner expire in couple months later.

1 month before my hetzner subscription expire. My nexusbyte account got suspended without any warning because i cant login anymore. I open ticket and never replied. My assumption is this hosting banned users who not renew their subscription more than 1 time.

This makes me so turned off. I have tried every single big provider like AWS, GCP, Hetzner, OVH, Digitalocean, vultr. All of them can be automatically turn off my subscription if i dont renew. They will never ban account only beaucse its not renewed. But with this host, based on this my assumption your business can be gone without any warning. I'm so lucky knowing this before I start moving my site for good with them.

I am atheist. But now I believe god's magic exist. Thanks you so much nexusbyte, You changed my life forever.

Thanked by 1Babynemo

Comments

• Screenshots please.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

It is not uncommon for inactive profiles to be disabled. We do this too, in line with GDPR.

Thanked by 2webcraft devp
  • Just go with big players. Less bullshit to endure and more guarantees. For production always go big.

Owner of that project got covid and he is the only one working. Wait few months, let christmas pass and try again.

• uncle Bob is the best but nexusbytes is basically a one man show so better go with an established company if you want to be sure

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

What part of the review is "honest"?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Being banned and suspended are two different things.

How did you even managed to open a ticket if your account was suspended or banned?

Drop us some screenies and we’ll entertain you.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

First post and a kick to a guy when he is down?

I mean, it may be an honest review but it goes sort of against the grain of all the other ones and the timing of it with it also being your first post make it reasonable for us to be skeptical of it's legitimacy.

Nahian is a good dude. He runs a solid shop but fell upon some bad luck with health and life. I have no doubt he'll take care of you and use this bout of misfortune to re-evaluate some contingency planning to make sure something like this doesn't impact his brand again. The dude cares more than most.

I just know a guy is anything but honest when he brings up Gods.

• I call massive bullshit on that review.

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

NexusBytes is one of the only actually good hosts on the low end who care to give a fuck about customer experience and the quality of their service in my experience with them. This review seams to be a big kick to the nuts to a host whose owner cares so much but fell apart during a difficult time in his life.

Either way, ++++1 for Nexus. They know their shit for what they do. You probably just got the bad apple, and it happens but it also doesn't mean you'd ignore the hundreds of other good experiences that other people have had.

Thanked by 1devp
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@gapper said:
    uncle Bob is the best but nexusbytes is basically a one man show so better go with an established company if you want to be sure

That's double BS! Because a) if at all its's currently and for a limited period a one man show (without any guilt of @seriesn), and b) The man is actively and currently set to hire support people.
    Plus c) I'm with NexusBytes for quite some time now and I rarely need support anyway in the first place because their products are reliable (and reliably fast).

@deank said:

And how is it a review in the first place? All I see is a NaNaNa PMS complaint.

@MannDude said:
    First post and a kick to a guy when he is down?

+1, but actually it's worse, it's kicking a guy who was down and is just getting up again.

@seriesn

Don't worry or get distracted from fully healing! The vast majority of the family is with you and standing up for you when needed.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2021

@retyjipy said:

1 month before my hetzner subscription expire. My nexusbyte account got suspended without any warning because i cant login anymore. I open ticket and never replied.

This sounds sketchy. Like full on BS.

This makes me so turned off. I have tried every single big provider like AWS, GCP, Hetzner, OVH, Digitalocean, vultr. All of them can be automatically turn off my subscription if i dont renew.

No way, you don't say! This is the expectation...

I am atheist. But now I believe god's magic exist. Thanks you so much nexusbyte, You changed my life forever.

GTFO. Not that you had any credibility before, but you're trying to be stupid, now.

• @NobodyInteresting said: I call massive bullshit on that review.

It was an honest take on bullshit. Therefor OP's trustworthiness and honesty in bull manure hits top marks.

• @deank said:

Lets give some benefit of doubt to the
    first post by a newly registered user ... lol

• nexus is one of my very reliable provider.

Its better if @seriesn shows up here asap.

• OP and others having a dig at @seriesn when he's down brings shame to the family.

Thanked by 2yoursunny CheepCluck

Reminds me of a certain host that celebrated Covid.

• @deank said:
    Reminds me of a certain host that celebrated Covid.

The pacifiCRACK dealer?

I will not say. The fucker doesn't deserve any attention.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited November 2021

so OP, have u found God particle yet?

• She said she is being honest.

• @retyjipy said:
    I use heztner for 1 year now. And wanted to move to nexusbyte. But before that, I need to test the server for couple months. Because this hosting is new kid in town. Usually I only want to host with reputable big host only. But because this host seems having couple good reviews here. I want to test before moving my actual site. I test them for 2 months.

Month 1, I use to test their server for my database needs. Seems Ok. nothing wrong so far. Because this is just a test. I didnt renew it.

Month 3, I use to test their server couple more time just to make sure everything ok. So now testing my database and redis instance. After seeing the uptime result. I'm sure to move after my subscription with hetzner expire in couple months later.

1 month before my hetzner subscription expire. My nexusbyte account got suspended without any warning because i cant login anymore. I open ticket and never replied. My assumption is this hosting banned users who not renew their subscription more than 1 time.

This makes me so turned off. I have tried every single big provider like AWS, GCP, Hetzner, OVH, Digitalocean, vultr. All of them can be automatically turn off my subscription if i dont renew. They will never ban account only beaucse its not renewed. But with this host, based on this my assumption your business can be gone without any warning. I'm so lucky knowing this before I start moving my site for good with them.

Do you mean Agnostik maybe?