Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little review of my longtime provider - onetsolutions.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A little review of my longtime provider - onetsolutions.net

I_DissectedI_Dissected Member
edited November 2021 in Reviews

Greetings, trappers!

I'd like to share with you my opinion about a provider I've been using for quite some time - [aff]onetsolutions.net

My acquaintance with them took place in March 2020, and since then I have not experienced any problems with them. If you do a good search, you can find some coupons that will give you a good discount (or you can try to ask them for it yourself, introducing yourself as a new customer)

Of course, if there are benchmarkers among you, dear inhabitants, you can do your research and put up for general judgment of this provider.

Thank you for your attention!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

Comments

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited November 2021

Next level mjj... (You definitely should indicate you have aff in that link)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

That's some next level shit.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Hayashima said:
    Next level mjj... (You definitely should indicate you have aff in that link)

Thank you, I pointed it out

• Vote for ban. We don't want this affiliate fake review bullshit catching on.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:
    Vote for ban. We don't want this affiliate fake review bullshit catching on.

How do I prove to you that I am a real customer?

I can also show you that I haven't earned a cent this year in the affiliate program.
    Therefore, I consider your aggression unfounded.

• You can look at the rates:

• @I_Dissected said:

@TimboJones said:

I can also show you that I haven't earned a cent this year in the affiliate program.

You've been a member since 2013 and you didn't know affiliate links needed to be mentioned?

On top of that, this wasn't a review. We don't know what service you have or how you've been using it. Your phrasing suggests you had a problem at the time you signed up but not since then.

Thanked by 1I_Dissected
  • @TimboJones said:

@I_Dissected said:

@TimboJones said:

You've been a member since 2013 and you didn't know affiliate links needed to be mentioned?

On top of that, this wasn't a review. We don't know what service you have or how you've been using it. Your phrasing suggests you had a problem at the time you signed up but not since then.

Can you tell me what I should correct in my post?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Have you tried twotsolutions?

• @jar said: Have you tried twotsolutions?

two taylor solutions?

two.. tswift solutions?

no? alright.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @I_Dissected said:

@TimboJones said:

@I_Dissected said:

@TimboJones said:

Can you tell me what I should correct in my post?

You replied to the post telling you what's wrong.

Tl;dr you didn't post a review in any way.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'll write a review about Low T host later.