Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dewlance.com Not Responding Need Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dewlance.com Not Responding Need Help

I have buy Dewlance Direct Admin shared plan for three years on 15-10-2021, they delivered the service but wrong login credential, even I have open a ticket about it but they were not responding at all. I thought may be they must be very busy but no response since till 3 day when ticket open . Then I have post in their offer post https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3291657 about it but no response as usual. I feel very frustrated and cancel the service. but they not refunded my money. Im feeling scammed by @DewlanceVPS. :( . Im more than 2 years on lowendtalk and got very good service from every provider by whom I buy service but Dewlance really disappointing.

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@DewlanceVPS the bat signal has been activated via LET Helpdesk.

Do you wear the underwear:
    a. Inside the caped suit
    b. Outside the caped suit
    c. Pretend to wear one
    d. Wear none at all

• @vyas11 said:

a. Inside the caped suit
    c. Pretend to wear one
    d. Wear none at all

I think for @DewlanceVPS option d is very related :D

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • LeeLee Veteran

@aniruddhnishad said: I have buy Dewlance

Thank you for verifying that Dewlance has at least 1 customer. It just proves there are indeed idiots out there.

Thanked by 2jar dahartigan
  • @Lee said:

@aniruddhnishad said: I have buy Dewlance

Thank you for verifying that Dewlance has at least 1 customer. It just proves there are indeed idiots out there.

I was more precise.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2021

Dewlance was always that one provider that we couldn't objectively ban while being consistent in reasoning, but everyone always thought would end up there somehow naturally. If you can genuinely read the link I'm posting below without laughing, you probably need an expensive managed service provider.

https://blog.dewlance.com/dewlance-launch-autoboot-software-for-linux-windows-vps

• @jar said:
    Dewlance was always that one provider that we couldn't objectively ban while being consistent in reasoning, but everyone always thought would end up there somehow naturally. If you can genuinely read the link I'm posting below without laughing, you probably need an expensive managed service provider.

https://blog.dewlance.com/dewlance-launch-autoboot-software-for-linux-windows-vps

Wow, that was hard to read.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Even when we were running vpsB, he always walked that fine line. I'm surprised he's still kicking it. Remember when he was selling Alibaba company-branded 3G network USBs?

Thanked by 2jar MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

LOL @ the fiverr video linked earlier. I like how they found the same girl to do a negative review that he (Dewlance) paid to do a positive review. Good times, good times.

All joking aside, after all these years, he's still in business. That says... something. I don't know what it says, but it surely says something.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What it says is that the end is always nigh, and you shouldn't take the end for granted.

Thanked by 2MannDude Egyarmy
  • Kunnu, you monthefucker, you finally got a customer and this is how you treat ‘em?

• Here's some dewlance lore for those who aren't familiar (I wasn't):

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/148379/dewlance/p6

It's a fucking gold mine.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Dewlance is still around? Not sure how that makes me feel lol

• Dewlance was banned on LET earlier.
    Seems he got unbanned.

@teamacc said: In his follow-up ticket he again accused us of racism. We (harshly) told him to go away, and that his racism comment had no ground at all. He then replied with a "you're racist" comment yet again, and was promptly perma-banned.

but if it was perma-banned then why again he is active?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited October 2021

AutoBoot™ to the rescue. NOT.

Dewlance® was founded In Feb' 2009 by Chandra Prakash. This site has been considered above all other existing sites. It consist of 6 hard working and quality assuring professionals. We work as a team to provide solutions at low cost and high quality assurance. Our servers are specially built to ensure reliability and durability at all time.

:lol:

Regardless, call the tosser up at +91-9818787619

• @JasonM said:
    Dewlance was banned on LET earlier.
    Seems he got unbanned.

@teamacc said: In his follow-up ticket he again accused us of racism. We (harshly) told him to go away, and that his racism comment had no ground at all. He then replied with a "you're racist" comment yet again, and was promptly perma-banned.

but if it was perma-banned then why again he is active?

Wouldn't be the first one on LET to be un banned. I say no more. Otherwise I get labelled as being passive-aggressive.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • where is AutoBoot™

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • He will get response from otobot!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:
    Kunnu, you monthefucker, you finally got a customer and this is how you treat ‘em?

You are mofo..> @aniruddhnishad said:

I have buy Dewlance Direct Admin shared plan for three years on 15-10-2021, they delivered the service but wrong login credential, even I have open a ticket about it but they were not responding at all. I thought may be they must be very busy but no response since till 3 day when ticket open . Then I have post in their offer post https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3291657 about it but no response as usual. I feel very frustrated and cancel the service. but they not refunded my money. Im feeling scammed by @DewlanceVPS. :( . Im more than 2 years on lowendtalk and got very good service from every provider by whom I buy service but Dewlance really disappointing.

Sorry for the delay. We try to solve tickets as soon as possible. For emergency response, you can contact me via WhatsApp or mention your ticket number in SMS.

Account re-created, welcome email has sent on your email, I tested login details and login is working.

We provide a 30-day refund guarantee. You do not need to worry about your money/refund. We can extend a 30-day refund guarantee in such a situation as you are facing.

@vyas11 said:

a. Inside the caped suit
    c. Pretend to wear one
    d. Wear none at all

Your answer reminds me "Dirt always lives in dirt". This is suitable for you.

• Oh man it's going to be a fun weekend

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@DewlanceVPS said:

@vyas11 said:

a. Inside the caped suit
    c. Pretend to wear one
    d. Wear none at all

The answer is indeed suitable. Thanks for confirming Mr. Chandra Prakash that you are dirt and that you live in dirt.

And congratulations,
    Your dirt has been doubled.

• @DewlanceVPS said: Your answer reminds me "Dirt always lives in dirt". This is suitable for you.

How does one make a hypervisor out of dirt? 🤔

edited October 2021

Removed.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@vyas11 said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@vyas11 said:

a. Inside the caped suit
    c. Pretend to wear one
    d. Wear none at all

The answer is indeed suitable. Thanks for confirming that you are dirt and that you live in dirt.

And congratulations,

I already said that you are dirt, your mind is filled with dirt thats why you are posting such cheap comments.

First time you mentioned you are dirt. Now you claim my mind is filled with dirt. #confusing.
    And a nice way to show your maturity to potential customers.

edited October 2021

Removed.

• Kuntu Singh has autobooted back into lame insults... "You are mofo"

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@DewlanceVPS stop PM'ing me. If you are that keen to talk to me, happy to do so here. And I do not share my phone number un necessarily

@DewlanceVPS said:

@vyas11 said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@vyas11 said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@vyas11 said:

a. Inside the caped suit
    c. Pretend to wear one
    d. Wear none at all

The answer is indeed suitable. Thanks for confirming that you are dirt and that you live in dirt.

And congratulations,

I already said that you are dirt, your mind is filled with dirt thats why you are posting such cheap comments.

First time you mentioned you are dirt. Now you claim my mind is filled with dirt. #confusing.
    And a nice way to show your maturity to potential customers.

I do not want to talk with a cheap person like you. If you think that you can use abusive language in this thread and I will tolerate it then you are wrong.

I am not going to reply to your any other comment.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
    edited October 2021

Please remove.

Thanked by 1Matthias
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:
    Kuntu Singh has autobooted back into lame insults... "You are mofo"

Same dirt spotted with another proxy account.

Whatever the dirt you're referring to, it is surely not as insulting as you may think it is.

You're embarrassing yourself at this stage.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy