Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any SDR users? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any SDR users?

2»

Comments

• Anyone who wants to dabble can try Pocket RX TX on Android. I am a fully licensed radio amateur

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • @LTniger said: Mostly you can pick up car tyre pressure metter data . Pump it into appropriate sftware for hoarding and analysis.

I think these are interesting.

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Yep, 4 ADS-B Feeders in different parts of Poland (central, north-east, central-west and south-west), feeding to community project led by me and my friend (not sure if I can post the project name here) hosted on my home server

• @brejski said:
    Yep, 4 ADS-B Feeders in different parts of Poland (central, north-east, central-west and south-west), feeding to community project led by me and my friend (not sure if I can post the project name here) hosted on my home server

Yes, you can post link to your project here.

• @brejski said:
    Yep, 4 ADS-B Feeders in different parts of Poland (central, north-east, central-west and south-west), feeding to community project led by me and my friend (not sure if I can post the project name here) hosted on my home server

how do you differ from the existing players like flightradar24 and flightaware?

• BlazinDimesBlazinDimes Member
    edited January 2022

I run a pair of RTL-SDR v3 dongles that replaced my old RTL sticks from the days when we first discovered what those TV tuners were capable of. One runs ADS-B to monitor local flights, another monitors my home towns analog police channel as I found my Bearcat with a discriminator tap gave me a cleaner signal to pipe into DSD+ for monitoring the counties P25 Phase II digital.

The uses are endless, I love these little things.

Another one of my favorite radio toys is a BAOFENG UV-5R.

• @wcypierre said:

@brejski said:

how do you differ from the existing players like flightradar24 and flightaware?

honestly, I don't care about FR24, RB, FlightAware etc. We do it as a hobby.
    We are ADSB.Pro