Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

<30€/year - KVM in FR / DE / UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

<30€/year - KVM in FR / DE / UK

Hi there!

I'm looking for a VPS in FR / DE / UK:

KVM
-2gb ram
-2 cpu vcores
->100gb traffic
->10gb ssd
-no more than 30€ / year basis
-unmanaged
-instant setup after payment

If it's possible, let me know.

Ping will be crucial, so I need to perform tests to check it

Comments

• webhorizon.in Rumänia is actual a great offer

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited October 2021

You should pay attention on greencloud's happy hour sale

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/happy-hour-sale

Also maybe @stratagem could get it for you? As you only need 100gb traffic I think some let providers are willing to do it for you.

Thanked by 1stratagem
  • Another instance where OP is probably un familiar with search function in Vanilla

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • stratagemstratagem Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

Thanks @Hayashima :)
    @mrsky if the ping to 185.175.90.11 is suitable for you, feel free to get in touch and we can work something out!

• @stratagem thanks in advance

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5izprtbrdr9d10/ping.jpg?dl=0

I have tried several ping tests from several locations and diferent devices, and after a few seconds the latency increase a lot and than come down... it's weird...

@mrsky Don’t forget icmp is typically the lowest priority so will be left for last in favour of other traffic and such but perhaps give MTR a go. Depending how you feel about the results if you want to get in touch we can spin up a test VM for a short period for you to try if you’d like.

• @stratagem thanks for your prompt and quick reply

Any news, I will let you know ;)

Thanked by 1stratagem

No worries. Just to note that IP is a VM sat within our network - usually I'd send you to our Looking Glass but that's 'in the shop' at the moment unfortunately so doesn't give a 100% accurate representation of POV from our routers etc.