Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


⚡ GreenCloud⚡ 8th Birthday Sale ⚡ - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ 8th Birthday Sale ⚡

1235789

Comments

  • @NDTN said:
    According to Cloudflare there were 30k requests at 8AM (UTC+0) that made the site slow. I did not expect that too many requests when we opened the order. We will put more locations for 8888 Birthday plans so you guys can grab one.

    Congratulations on 8th and the traffic.
    Storage offer in a different location (EU/NA) would be great.

  • Happy 8th Birthday @NDTN !

    May we see you around for a few more decades!
    When do you anticipate restoring 8888 plan? It was a downer for folks on USA east coast... just woke up dazed to see the same oos twice....

  • @plumberg said:
    Happy 8th Birthday @NDTN !

    May we see you around for a few more decades!
    When do you anticipate restoring 8888 plan? It was a downer for folks on USA east coast... just woke up dazed to see the same oos twice....

    Yeah i was very depressed today. Looking forward to next time.

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @NDTN said:
    According to Cloudflare there were 30k requests at 8AM (UTC+0) that made the site slow. I did not expect that too many requests when we opened the order. We will put more locations for 8888 Birthday plans so you guys can grab one.

    Happy 8th Birthday!

    More 8888 Birthday plans in APAC locations would be great.

    Thanked by 1apacheindian
  • GreenCloud8thBirthday

  • apacheindianapacheindian Member
    edited October 2021

    #GreenCloud8888thBirthday :)

    Thanked by 1rajat
  • GreenCloud8thBirthday

  • #GreenCloud8thBirthday

  • If only the 8888 deal was USA...

  • Fkkk I missed UK 8888 deal. I hope you will do FRA/AMS next ♥️♥️♥️

  • 8888 SG disappeared, but 4*8 UK is still there, only to see zero slot available.

    Guess UK plan restocking in the rest of days of promo?

  • GreenCloud8thBirthday

  • GreenCloud8thBirthday

  • 8888 Birthday JAX This plan will be available at 5PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available
    8888 Birthday AZ This plan will be available at 6PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available
    8888 Birthday CO This plan will be available at 7PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available

    @jugganuts good luck :D

    Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • Got 1 too, just 1 click at this time ( still not logged ) . Thanks and happy birthday.

  • @JabJab said:
    8888 Birthday JAX This plan will be available at 5PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available
    8888 Birthday AZ This plan will be available at 6PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available
    8888 Birthday CO This plan will be available at 7PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available

    @jugganuts good luck :D

    Good luck for me

  • Happy birthday, GreenCloud!

  • @KiN3 said: Good luck for me

    Good fuck to me

  • i want to say happy birthday

    somehow i was expecting discounts on the discounted happy links.

    anyway , hope for BF grows.

    have a nice year ahead.

  • FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2021

    8888 Birthday JAX This plan will be available at 5PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available
    8888 Birthday AZ This plan will be available at 6PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available
    8888 Birthday CO This plan will be available at 7PM UTC+0 October 28, 2021 - Only 8 Slots available

    No CPU model info?

  • GreenCloud8thBirthday

  • @adef_1 said:
    GreenCloud8thBirthday

    Hope springs eternal

  • CPU model is a gamble it seems

  • lol

  • and its gone

  • jugganutsjugganuts Member
    edited October 2021

    Well that sucked had it went to pay and it errored out and disappeared... Fastest script wins right...

  • @plumberg said:
    and its gone

    Dang, had it in my cart and configured, but it disappeared at check out :(

  • @Xrmaddness said:

    @plumberg said:
    and its gone

    Dang, had it in my cart and configured, but it disappeared at check out :(

    me too,fuck!

  • NICE I got one!

  • Bani991Bani991 Member
    edited October 2021

    For "8888 Birthday JAX "
    I have an order for this. I want to wait for Phoenix or Denver. Does anyone need the server at this location?

    Unfortunately, it has been given to others, thank you all

Sign In or Register to comment.