Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which providers provide <= $5 per TB at unmetered bandwidth (shared) @1gbps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which providers provide <= $5 per TB at unmetered bandwidth (shared) @1gbps?

Which providers provide $5 or less per TB at unmetered bandwidth (shared) @1gbps?

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

edit: probably buyvm is the best choice

• I don't get that, you mean unmetered 1G port vps?

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

if you can wait for Black Friday we plan to do some big plans with 1gbps unmetered
    one of them match your condition but it is big plan (several TBs)

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2021

We offer some big BW by default on our plans, but I'm a bit confused by your question.

EDIT: Oh, you mean storage at $5 per TB, not bandwidth.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

buyvm

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@sgno1 said:
    Which providers provide $5 or less per TB at unmetered bandwidth (shared) @1gbps?

Are you looking for VPS or Colo?

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@sgno1 said:

Are you looking for a VPS or a dedicated server?

• @MannDude said:
    We offer some big BW by default on our plans, but I'm a bit confused by your question.

In what sense? He wants a provider that can do better than $5/TB storage with unmetered bandwidth on a 1Gbps port. I've seen much worse request posts than that.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@MannDude said:

In what sense? He wants a provider that can do better than $5/TB storage with unmetered bandwidth on a 1Gbps port. I've seen much worse request posts than that.

Yeah, he PMed me and clarified he meant storage.

The phrasing was a bit wonky to see when I first woke up, I thought he was referring to BW pricing. "$5 per TB or unlimited" or something. About to get some caffeine coursing through my body and wake up.

• Plenty of 2x3TB offerings on Hetzner dedicated for <$30 USD. They also have a 4x4TB for 36 USD as of this post.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @1gservers said:

@sgno1 said:

Are you looking for a VPS or a dedicated server?

Either work

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@sgno1 said:

Are you looking for VPS or Colo?

Either work, never did a colo so it sounds interesting

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited October 2021

BuyVM storage slabs are $5/TB, but you'll also need a VPS with them.

By "unmetered bandwidth" do you mean you're going to be blasting the port 24/7 (say more than 200TB per month), or do you just mean you don't want to worry about overages? If it's the former, you'll definitely have to look for a provider that can handle that amount of traffic specifically.

Thanked by 1sgno1