Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest me...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggest me...

Hello and Good time to All LET guys.

I am. newbie here and don't know if I choose the write section.

I need your suggest, help for my business.
We are expert on setup and provide VPN service on all of type of Protocols such as PPTP,L2TP,OpenVPN, Cisco openconnect, outline, wireguard etc...
and we have client from a country and we have experience around 13 years on this job.

We would like to sell VPN service for worldwide.

I want to know what shall do for our quality in sales, support and our system?
from what provider you are buying now?

any suggest? any mention?

Thanks.alot.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

No.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

We got Unmetered Servers and Thousands of IPs always in stock.

Both DC and ISP network option is available. Assuming you are not looking for a cheap provider, take a look > https://www.hostcram.com

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited October 2021

yoursunny summer host Inc is the only provider in Antarctica.
    If you sell services worldwide, you can't miss Antarctica, which is the fifth largest continent on earth that accounts for 9.5% of land area.

https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/

Our IPv9 VPS is the only service that can connect to other planets such as Mars and Jupiter.
    Our colo service is free ($0/month) and has decent performance throughout the continent.

• Hey man, look at me rockin' out.. I'm on the radioooooooooooo

Thanked by 1devp
  • I used NordVPN before but It is blocked in China already.Although its team is working hard for breaking through the GFW,it is acctually rarely useful in China.They have their own protocol named NordLynx,which is based on WireGuard protocol.No matter IPSec/Wireguard/IKev2 or others protocols,it is hard to survive here because your data is encrypted which is very suspicious for GFW.So I don't think your service have opportunity to deploy in Mainland China.Acctually most of Chinese who bypassed GFW use shadowsocks/v2ray/xray tool,which will confuse GFW that user's data is normal web service access or other service.Pay attention,it is confusing not encrypted.GFW usually cann't block these connections because most of them are normal requests.Hope you can develop some tools here,I already noticed that you have outline here,it should be great if you can provide such service in China.And of course you can make great money here.

Thanked by 1devp
  • @Franzkafka said:
    I used NordVPN before but It is blocked in China already.Although its team is working hard for breaking through the GFW,it is acctually rarely useful in China.They have their own protocol named NordLynx,which is based on WireGuard protocol.No matter IPSec/Wireguard/IKev2 or others protocols,it is hard to survive here because your data is encrypted which is very suspicious for GFW.So I don't think your service have opportunity to deploy in Mainland China.Acctually most of Chinese who bypassed GFW use shadowsocks/v2ray/xray tool,which will confuse GFW that user's data is normal web service access or other service.Pay attention,it is confusing not encrypted.GFW usually cann't block these connections because most of them are normal requests.Hope you can develop some tools here,I already noticed that you have outline here,it should be great if you can provide such service in China.And of course you can make great money here.

The other problem is the bandwidth on the other side of the wall. GFW seems to throttle the speed at random.

Also, some networks popular on the other side are too congested to use. For example I just recently took on a cheap VPS in LA on an unmetered connection from losangelesvps and the upload speed is atrocious even to another machine in LA.

Will the Chinese accept that to provide them a fast service to climb the wall that it will not be extremely cheap?

How much will a Chinese be willing to pay for a reliable and fast service?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@Gamexland said:

Pitch from OP

Hello and Good time to All LET guys.

I am. newbie here and don't know if I choose the write section.

I need your suggest, help for my business.
    We are expert on setup and provide VPN service on all of type of Protocols such as PPTP,L2TP,OpenVPN, Cisco openconnect, outline, wireguard etc...
    and we have client from a country and we have experience around 13 years on this job.

We would like to sell VPN service for worldwide.

I want to know what shall do for our quality in sales, support and our system?
    from what provider you are buying now?

any suggest? any mention?

Thanks.alot.

Congratulations. Your VPN has been doubled

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited October 2021

Support is a key factor for me. Then the system. At the same time you should have similar prices like other major VPN providers.

Thanked by 1alanbeta
  • @Shakib said:

Both DC and ISP network option is available. Assuming you are not looking for a cheap provider, take a look > https://www.hostcram.com

You may need an extra ASN to get your hands dirty.

• @dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:
    I used NordVPN before but It is blocked in China already.Although its team is working hard for breaking through the GFW,it is acctually rarely useful in China.They have their own protocol named NordLynx,which is based on WireGuard protocol.No matter IPSec/Wireguard/IKev2 or others protocols,it is hard to survive here because your data is encrypted which is very suspicious for GFW.So I don't think your service have opportunity to deploy in Mainland China.Acctually most of Chinese who bypassed GFW use shadowsocks/v2ray/xray tool,which will confuse GFW that user's data is normal web service access or other service.Pay attention,it is confusing not encrypted.GFW usually cann't block these connections because most of them are normal requests.Hope you can develop some tools here,I already noticed that you have outline here,it should be great if you can provide such service in China.And of course you can make great money here.

The other problem is the bandwidth on the other side of the wall. GFW seems to throttle the speed at random.

Also, some networks popular on the other side are too congested to use. For example I just recently took on a cheap VPS in LA on an unmetered connection from losangelesvps and the upload speed is atrocious even to another machine in LA.

Will the Chinese accept that to provide them a fast service to climb the wall that it will not be extremely cheap?

It is hard to give you a clear answer that how much will a Chinese will pay for such service like you said.Take me as a example,I purchase a 3-year plan from NordVPN,which cost me about 3.5$/m.But I also grabbed some vpses from Racknerd which just cost me 10~20$/y .I also have a VPS from bandwagon which cost me 69$/y because its excellent network route to Mainland China.

So the price that a Chinese will accept depends on cost performance.There is no doubt that everyone wants a good service with low price.But How can we evaluate it?Only market konws.

But one thing is clear.Because VPN is highly risk to be blocked in China.Proxies have great market in China.For some people who is familiar with Linux they tend to purchase a vps and set up by themselves.To those who is not good at Linux they are willing pay for it.For example,some Chinese use Just My Socks Service provide by bandwagon.The most cheap service is 5.88$/m.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

It is hard to give you a clear answer that how much will a Chinese will pay for such service like you said.Take me as a example,I purchase a 3-year plan from NordVPN,which cost me about 3.5$/m.But I also grabbed some vpses from Racknerd which just cost me 10~20$/y .I also have a VPS from bandwagon which cost me 69$/y because its excellent network route to Mainland China.

So the price that a Chinese will accept depends on cost performance.There is no doubt that everyone wants a good service with low price.But How can we evaluate it?Only market konws.

But one thing is clear.Because VPN is highly risk to be blocked in China.Proxies have great market in China.For some people who is familiar with Linux they tend to purchase a vps and set up by themselves.To those who is not good at Linux they are willing pay for it.For example,some Chinese use Just My Socks Service provide by bandwagon.The most cheap service is 5.88$/m.

Thank you for your response, I understand that Chinese are savvy customers and value for money is important.

Which providers have the best performance for Chinese who wish to use for example, xray? I tried recently to use losangelesvps and the uplink is too slow (5kb/sec) so I assume it is not a good choice anymore for Chinese, yet at one stage it was acceptable.

If the price is the deciding factor, the quality cannot do anything but decrease as more users start.

I personally don't like the idea that a government can "wall" it's citizens like they do to China, and I always think of ways that would help the Chinese to escape from that without the hurdles that Chinese face dealing with "foreign" providers (ID, paypal disputes, etc etc)

I wish I had a magic wand, but there has to be a solution.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

Thank you for your response, I understand that Chinese are savvy customers and value for money is important.

Which providers have the best performance for Chinese who wish to use for example, xray? I tried recently to use losangelesvps and the uplink is too slow (5kb/sec) so I assume it is not a good choice anymore for Chinese, yet at one stage it was acceptable.

If the price is the deciding factor, the quality cannot do anything but decrease as more users start.

I personally don't like the idea that a government can "wall" it's citizens like they do to China, and I always think of ways that would help the Chinese to escape from that without the hurdles that Chinese face dealing with "foreign" providers (ID, paypal disputes, etc etc)

Which providers have the best performance for Chinese who wish to use for example, xray?

Sorry sir.Xray is a tool used for set up proxies not a Vps provider.Personally,RackNerd in LA or SanJoe is good enough for most Chinese Customers.But bandwagon is most popular in Chinese Vps buyers because its network and stability with good reputation.Spartan Host is also good for Chinese Unicom Users.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

Which providers have the best performance for Chinese who wish to use for example, xray?

Sorry sir.Xray is a tool used for set up proxies not a Vps provider.Personally,RackNerd in LA or SanJoe is good enough for most Chinese Customers.But bandwagon is most popular in Chinese Vps buyers because its network and stability with good reputation.Spartan Host is also good for Chinese Unicom Users.

bandwagon

Autocorrect, or google translation boo boo?

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited October 2021

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

They use China Unicom, China mobile in certain areas as a relay, because some areas' QOS to Outside China is low, and there is no QOS inside China. So it is like:

Your local ISP 👉 VPS/NAT (Low QOS to Outside China) 👉 Any vps outside China.

But you can use CN2GIA VPS/NAT in China as a relay, it has good speed to almost everywhere.

The solution above is for small shadowsocks/V2 providers, bigger providers they simply use IPLC from China to Hong Kong. They use IPLC as a relay then connect to destination vps.

• @vyas11 said:

bandwagon

Neither

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@Boogeyman said:

@Shakib said:

You may need an extra ASN to get your hands dirty.

I am heavily invested in ASN and IPs along with premium domains. I got couple of 5 digit ASNs just idling for months. Something with the name "Network Exchange" might work out pretty well for VPN business as it's considered as a non-hosting ASN.

• @vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

OK.Please search bandwagonhost.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Are the .com and .net same company?

• @vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Should be no.The official website is :https://bandwagonhost.com/vps-hosting.php

• @Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Do all MJJs accept the price from bandwagon? Yearly only, is that convenient for Chinese?

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2021

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Do all MJJs accept the price from bandwagon? Yearly only, is that convenient for Chinese?

Not all but it would be a large portion for those Chinese vps buyers who persuit network quality.The Cheapest GIA plan is often sold out just in serveral hours(recently its price is 89.9$/y).For some old limited plans would be doubled even more if transfer.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2021

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Not all but it would be a large portion for those Chinese vps buyers who persuit network quality.The Cheapest GIA plan is often sold out just in serveral hours(recently its price is 89.9$/y).For some old limited plans would be doubled even more if transfer.

Thank you! I have seen some expensive CN2-only 10mbit dedicated servers before, around $200 USD per month. I don't think MJJs would buy that, but do you think there are Chinese who would pay that much for small bandwidth even if it's CN2?

EDIT: Sorry for so many questions, you are easy to talk to and you may help more Chinese climb the wall if the right providers are reading this and taking notes.

Thanked by 1lanefu
  • @Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Ideally, yes ( .com and .org should be same company). But in the past I have been surprised. Often one of the two is a NSFW site. Therefore asked

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2021

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@vyas11 said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:

@Franzkafka said:

bandwagon

Interesting!

Thank you! I have seen some expensive CN2-only 10mbit dedicated servers before, around $200 USD per month. I don't think MJJs would buy that, but do you think there are Chinese who would pay that much for small bandwidth even if it's CN2?

EDIT: Sorry for so many questions, you are easy to talk to and you may help more Chinese climb the wall if the right providers are reading this and taking notes.

but do you think there are Chinese who would pay that much for small bandwidth even if it's CN2?

Well.It depends on how small the bandwidth it is.I will give you a reference which is a cheapest CN2 plan (49.9$/y)from BandwagonHost.

**SPECIAL 20G KVM PROMO V3 - LOS ANGELES - CN2
    SSD: 20 GB RAID-10
    RAM: 1024 MB
    CPU: 1x Intel Xeon
    Transfer: 1000 GB/mo
    Link speed: 1 Gigabit

Direct route via CN2 and China Unicom

Free automatic backups
    Free snapshots
    VPS technology: KVM/KiwiVM
    Instant OS reload
    IPv4: 1 dedicated address
    IPv6 support: No
    Full root access
    Instant RDNS update from control panel
    Automatic migration between datacenters
    No contract, anytime cancellation
    Strictly self-managed, no support
    99.9% uptime guarantee**

If your plan is better than this with the same price(Strictly it is impossible).I am very sure that there would be many Chinese guys would pay for it.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I suggest writing better topics.

• @TimboJones said:
    I suggest writing better topics.

Same what?

• @Gamexland said:

@TimboJones said:
    I suggest writing better topics.

Same what?

What same?

• @Gamexland said:

@TimboJones said: