Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offering for Transfer: AX101 FSN1-DC16 with IPv4/28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offering for Transfer: AX101 FSN1-DC16 with IPv4/28

Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Wonderful AX101 server available for transfer!

Bills on the 26th.

Price for transfer: Please make offer.

Reason for transfer: Bought my own antique server.

Please note setup fees which would apply new orders (US example fees): € 199.00 setup for the server itself and € 304.00 setup for the extra IPv4/28. These setup fees apparently need not be paid by transferees.

I am @Not_Oles on the Low End Spirit web hosting forum. More information at https://talk.lowendspirit.com/…er-ax101-fsn-with-ipv4-28

Please see also: https://forum.hetzner.com/index.php?thread/28500-offering-for-transfer-ax101-fsn1-dc16-with-ipv4-28/

Many thanks to Ms. Katherine Snow and to Herr Anro Pirner for helping me during my stay at Hetzner. Many thanks to everyone at Hetzner for wonderful work!

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

Comments

• Hi . There is some request there of that server, perhaps you can also write that user.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@cpsd said:
    Hi . There is some request there of that server, perhaps you can also write that user.

Hello @cpsd!

Thanks for the heads up! I had missed those requests, but now, thanks to you, I posted in each of the two recent request threads.

It is getting a bit late here in Sonora, Mexico where I am. Sleep now. 😴

But hopefully I will be around tomorrow morning :) if anybody wants the server.

Best wishes and kindest regards!

Tom

Good morning from Mexico!

Current bid $115.15.

I might take it unless there is another bid soon.

Best wishes and kindest regards!

Hello! I just received a $120 bid over at Hetzner. If there isn't a higher bid within the next hour or so, I'm gonna accept the $120. :) Thanks, everybody!

Hi Everybody! Welp, the server's gone! Best wishes to the new tenant! A million thanks to Ms Katherine Snow and Herr Arno Pirner and everyone at Hetzner for their wonderful work plus lots of help and friendship!

Thanked by 1cpsd