Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online payments | pull founds from paypal to ATM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online payments | pull founds from paypal to ATM?

OutdoorOutdoor Member
edited October 2021 in General

Hello,

PayPal is number 1 payment option for me.
To receive money at paypal in my country, I need a Visa card or USA bank account.

I have VISA and it working just fine.

But, as more money start to come 😊😊 i will like to change my local bank visa with something else.

Paypal cards are not available for my country.

I have payoneer, but they offer Master Card.
Payoneer USA bank account can't be used within paypal.

PaySera offer Visa Card, and right now it look like best solution, but there are too many bad reviews.
Anyone use PaySera?

Is there any other alternative for Visa card witch i can use at local ATM?

Regards!

Comments

• Revolut?

• Revolut

• edited October 2021

@Outdoor said: I need a Visa card or USA bank account.

US bank account? Why would you use US bank account just to withdraw paypal funds when you dont live in the US?

If you live in a non-US country, usually you can withdraw through SWIFT/manual bank transfer from Paypal, but it will take several days instead of instantly (VISA direct)

• @nanankcornering said:

@Outdoor said: I need a Visa card or USA bank account.

US bank account? Why would you use US bank account just to withdraw paypal funds when you dont live in the US?

If you live in a non-US country, usually you can withdraw through SWIFT/manual bank transfer from Paypal, but it will take several days instead of instantly (VISA direct)

PayPal don't have same policy for all countrys.

We can use only visa card or us bank account to pull money

• edited October 2021

@Outdoor said:
    We can use only visa card or us bank account to pull money

Have you take a look at Revolut? I don't know if they accept non-US & doesn't live in US citizens (unlike Payoneer)

In my country, usually, there are people in forums who offer paypal withdraw/deposit services, have you try checking that?

• @hostfactor said:
    Revolut?

@henix said:
    Revolut

It is look very good.
    But there is a lottery will you get VISA or MASTER card.

Do you have experience with them?

• @Outdoor said:

@hostfactor said:
    Revolut?

@henix said:
    Revolut

It is look very good.

Yes I do. I do have a visa card from them. The revolut app is awsome... You will have a visa virtual card.. All cards are added to apple pay w/ issues.
    Conversions are good to.

• @hostfactor said:

@Outdoor said:

@hostfactor said:
    Revolut?

@henix said:
    Revolut

It is look very good.

Yes I do. I do have a visa card from them. The revolut app is awsome... You will have a visa virtual card.. All cards are added to apple pay w/ issues.
    Conversions are good to.

Hmmm virtual card, can i use it at ATM?

• imgmoneyimgmoney Member
    edited October 2021

I used Paysera and I like them. I have used their savings plan and have done transfers of more than 300K+

The only issue is that they will hold your account for few days to weeks if you do lots of transfers and keep asking for documents again and again. But your money will be safe.

If you are just going to collect money from your PP to PaySera and then just going to withdraw via ATM, then it is not going to be an issue. But if it is going to be more than 100K+, then you will get mail from their AML team, just have the supporting documents ready and you are good to go.

Thanked by 1Outdoor
  • friendhostingfriendhosting Member, Patron Provider

@Outdoor said: PaySera offer Visa Card, and right now it look like best solution, but there are too many bad reviews.

Anyone use PaySera?

For the past several years, we have actively used their Visa / Mastercard processing. However, somewhere in the middle of this year, something happened to PaySera. Presumably due to heavy fines from the country's local central bank due to insufficient anti-money laundering efforts.

After that, PaySera began to create unbearable conditions for further work with them. We and our other colleagues (companies from the European Union and the USA) had to stop actively using their services for processing bank cards. Our company now accepts credit card payments through Stripe. Their services are more expensive, but worth it.

In spite of everything, we still accept payments using Paysera e-wallets. Cooperation continues, but not nearly as actively as before.

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited October 2021

@Outdoor said:
    Hmmm virtual card, can i use it at ATM?

You can use the virtual visa to wirhdraw the money from paypal. At the ATM you can use whatever physical card they send you.

Transferwise will give you a US bank account you can withdraw the money to and use their card for the ATM. Payoneer used to have something similar, don't know if that's still the case

• afnafn Member

@vedran said: Transferwise will give you a US bank account you can withdraw the money to and use their card for the ATM. Payoneer used to have something similar, don't know if that's still the case

I was gonna say wise, but then I realized, if he's country is not that well-supported by Paypal , it probably isn't by wise either, wise (fully) supports very few countries (mostly EU/US). So put that in mind.

Also Wise can give you several bank accounts in many countries and in many currencies so it is a very good feature and you can order a card from them too.

• @afn said:

@vedran said: Transferwise will give you a US bank account you can withdraw the money to and use their card for the ATM. Payoneer used to have something similar, don't know if that's still the case

I was gonna say wise, but then I realized, if he's country is not that well-supported by Paypal , it probably isn't by wise either, wise (fully) supports very few countries (mostly EU/US). So put that in mind.

Also Wise can give you several bank accounts in many countries and in many currencies so it is a very good feature and you can order a card from them too.

Transfer WISE is not supported in my country.

I have STRIPE account, as I only need address in EU-union to create account there. But they are not offering visa card.

• OP, which is your country?

• @Outdoor said: I have VISA and it working just fine.

How you transfer from PayPal to Visa card? Direct? Or trough bank account?

• @JasonM said:
    OP, which is your country?

OP calls funds "founds" like a certain Romanian, so Romania is my guess!

• @dahartigan said:

@JasonM said:
    OP, which is your country?

OP calls funds "founds" like a certain Romanian, so Romania is my guess!

Close, but Romania is more at east.
    Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • OutdoorOutdoor Member
    edited October 2021

Found or Money will transfer direct to card.
    As I don't have bank account in USA.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Archive/withdraw-paypal-to-credit-card-Bosnia-Herzegovina/td-p/1041504