Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Burstnet instant setup?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Burstnet instant setup?

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited March 2012 in Help

Does burstnet have instant setup on their Windows VPS?
Just wondering

Comments

• As far as I know they don't... had a VPS with them a while back and they manually setup most products. Might have changed though... could always ask them :)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2012

I do not think they will instant setup if your a new client, since they will ask you for ID etc. Unless they changed their policy that is. Or maybe thats just when you order via paypal. Can't remember exactly :P

• ithith Member
    edited March 2012

It took them 5 days to instal my dedicated server and 6 hours for my vps. So it could take some time in case of any problem overwise it could be almost instant.

• FLVPSFLVPS Member

You could try a BurstNET reseller

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Wouldn't a burstnet reseller still have to get the vps from burstnet? unless they have a buffer stock?

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited March 2012

@Joodle

We still have a burst reseller account and when we used to order Windows VPS for clients they were instant setup Xen/HVM. I don't know if its the same rules for new clients or not, their whole support/billing system is a bit of a PITA.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited March 2012

Trust me i would not lie for burstnet's sake. Another thing to think about is Xen HVM VPS take a while longer to deploy, if they are processing 5 or 10 orders in a short space of time its going to take bit longer even if its automated.

They dont answer support tickets for a while so i cant see them getting the VPSs up as fast as they were for us if it wasn't instant setup.

• I've ordered a lot of Burst VPS's with BurstNET and they were all not setup instantly. The longest one of them took to be setup was an hour.