Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIPE ASN + PI IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RIPE ASN + PI IPv6

Hi all,

I am looking for an offer for a RIPE ASN and provider independent IPv6 address range. I think standard is /48 and that would be enough for me. If I understand correctly, I must provide peerings with two different ASNsto fullfill the multihomed requirement? Is it necessary to deliver them before?

Thank you,
Tobias

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

If you are not sure how to get things done yourself, we can help.

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Thanks for mentioning, @DP.

@twegner: Your assumption is correct. The two ASNs must be specified by the sponsoring LIR when requesting a new ASN for a end-customer (and can be changed anytime afterwards). More details on demand. :) The RIPE policies for ASN assignments are outlined in RIPE-679.

I can offer sponsoring an ASN and assigning a IPv6 PA subnet at 60 EUR per year; including German support at no extra cost, in case it's relevant. :)
    IP subnets can be assigned from within a dedicated /44 block so you can simply add more /48's in the future with proper justification, without memorizing different random IPv6 ranges.

This most certainly won't be the cheapest offer you'll find here on LET.
    However I am not about starting any price dumping. And I'm not angry for chosing somebody else, either. :)

For anything else: Feel free to message me. ;)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Openfactory offers RIPE ASN for 25€/one-time payment + /48 subnet (up to /44), and IP (v4 and v6) Transit, both included for free.

They operate AS58299

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Mind that Tobias is asking for PI space which actually costs the LIR. If interested, please write me at rick - at - bakker-it.eu and in case you are a student and are asking for personal purposes I will do the ASN for free, and only charge our standard tariff for a PI assignment.

We can write and provide technical support in Dutch, German, basic French and English if that is of your interest.

We look forward to having yet another join our ever-growing family.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Thank you for all the replies :-)