Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Hostcram Killer Core: KVM-3C
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review Hostcram Killer Core: KVM-3C

Hello, here's my review of hostcram killer core. If you are not familiarized with the specs, here you have them:

3 vCPU Core (i9-11900K)
3 GB DDR4 RAM (Dedicated)
70 GB NVMe SSD Storage
3 TB INAP Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps Port
1 Dedicated IPv4

I've been using it firstly with ubuntu server, but now recently I've changed to windows server 2022 (thanks @Shakib for installing it free of charge using an evaluation license).

As everyone are doing reviews in ubuntu server, here you have the results of some benchmarks I ran on windows.

https://imgur.com/a/Rpav5sm

If you want me to run a specific benchmark, just ask me and I'll post the results.

Finally, I would like to add that this is the fastest and snappiest windows rdp vps I've ever had. I'll be using it for some selenium tasks and the speed is pretty noticiable from my previous vps compared to this. Pretty recommended.

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Can't comment on Hostcram's hosting services, but I can comment and say that @Shakib was a pleasure to work with when leasing some IPv6 space for our own use and was very responsive to all requests / communication in getting it announced.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

<3

Thanked by 1Warkos
  • Which core they kill?

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@jenkki said:
    Which core they kill?

Pretty much all core? :#