Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Craziness - dedicated servers start at $5/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Craziness - dedicated servers start at $5/month

I am posting this for Delimiter as they dont have any representation on LET. I work for their parent company and a few people I have mentioned the deals to, have already taken advantage of them.

Original mail

DelimiterVPS, now in its fourth year of operation, is jumping on the bandwagon this year with an insane Black Friday blowout.

These prices are valid between now and 23:59 on Monday 2nd December - initial stock is shown next to each server:

Atom 230 (200 units available)

• 2GB RAM
  • 100GB Disk
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address

$5/month (payable annually at $60/year) - Coupon R61GT71VEF

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon YA676D4YDT

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB (300 units available)

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk
  • 1 IP Address
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

Order Here

Single Hexcore L5639 (150 units available)

• 1 x Hex L5639 Xeon - 6 Cores / 12 Threads
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Disk
  • 50TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address

50% off recurring - with coupon $49.50/month - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

Order Here

Dual Hexcore L5639 (75 units available)

• 2 x Hex L5639 Xeon - 12 Cores
  • 24GB RAM
  • 2 x 1TB Disk
  • 50TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Addresses

50% off recurring - with coupon $74.50/month - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

Order Here

Additional IPs - $1/IP/month (justification required)

These offers are only available from our Atlanta datacentre. All of our services are unmanaged.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

Steve

Comments

• Refund policy? Test IPs?

• Expires On February 20, 2014
    Registered On February 20, 2010
    Updated On February 20, 2013

• Location?

• @skybucks100 - Just reposting, best to email Delimiter directly.

• @trexos

These offers are only available from our Atlanta datacentre. All of our services are unmanaged.

• $5/month (payable annually at $60/year) - Coupon R61GT71VEF

$60/year is only pay for one year once?Not monthly payment?

• If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

• Why no Windows on the Atom 230?

• @skybucks @serverian a lot of that seems to be the backlash from the former owner of Delimiter.

@castleservers most of the time absolutely, but this is old kit, lease is fully paid off so its cheaper to rent for the power cost + few percent than pay someone to recycle it.

@edo the deal seems to be $10/month if you want to pay month to month or $60/year (in one payment) which gives you the $5/month price

• @awson I had this discussion with another person here on LET yesterday, these are Atom 230's single core. Windows on there is going to be really painful.

• @MarkTurner said:
    skybucks serverian a lot of that seems to be the backlash from the former owner of Delimiter.

If there was a refund policy in place, i'd jump. But seeing as there aren't a bunch of great reviews, i'll pass.

• @MarkTurner said:
    skybucks serverian a lot of that seems to be the backlash from the former owner of Delimiter.

castleservers most of the time absolutely, but this is old kit, lease is fully paid off so its cheaper to rent for the power cost + few percent than pay someone to recycle it.

edo the deal seems to be $10/month if you want to pay month to month or $60/year (in one payment) which gives you the $5/month price

Why don't you offer it for $5 every month payment?

• @MarkTurner said:

So misterious "Yomura Holdings" does not own it anymore? Can you tell us more who own it now?

• @skybucks100 I am sure that if you're not happy with it then they'd refund you. But check with Steve ([email protected])

@edo - I have no idea, why not ask Steve? I think they probably dont want to have to handle micropayments each month

@spirit - I work for Yomura who owns Delimiter. I am referring to the original founder who has quite a lot of notoriety from what I can tell.

• @MarkTurner said:
    skybucks100 I am sure that if you're not happy with it then they'd refund you. But check with Steve ([email protected])

I emailed them, I await a reply.

• @MarkTurner said:
    skybucks100 I am sure that if you're not happy with it then they'd refund you.

History tells us different. It's more likely that he won't get any response. @skybucks100 be careful.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:webhostingtalk.com+yomura+holdings

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @spirit I dont think they are that bad

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited November 2013

@MarkTurner said:
    spirit I dont think they are that bad

Can you disclose us the website url of misterious parent company?

• @spirit - Yomura does not offer any services directly, its purely a holding company as its name implies.

• @Spirit said:
    skybucks100 be careful.

Ugh, this is difficult.. $10 US Dedicated server.. but the company has had a history. I emailed Steve and he said theres a 24 refund period and a test IP of 199.233.244.254. Well isn't this a pickle...

• Mmm...

AS7363  199.233.244.0/22    Yomura Corporation

• @skybucks100 take it, if there's a problem request a refund. If like is being inferred on these links you don't get it then file a Paypal chargeback and reference his confirmation there is a 24 hour refund.

I dont understand all these issues, I work for netops at Yomura - we handle the underlying build for brands like Delimiter and we see a continue growth of their customer base.

• @MarkTurner said:
    skybucks100 take it, if there's a problem request a refund. If like is being inferred on these links you don't get it then file a Paypal chargeback and reference his confirmation there is a 24 hour refund.

I dont understand all these issues, I work for netops at Yomura - we handle the underlying build for brands like Delimiter and we see a continue growth of their customer base.

Compelling argument... I guess someone has to be a guinea pig.

• @Spirit said:
    Can you disclose us the website url of misterious parent company?

Eden is quite active. She's currently a director of 32 companies.
    the list of companies (including Yomura Associates Ltd, Delimiter Ltd, and 30 other companies) http://companycheck.co.uk/director/912423849

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where Eden holds a current appointment equals £21,647, with a combined assets value of £36,454 and liabilities of £46,472. Roles associated with Eden Akhavi within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

• DomainBop said: Eden is quite active. She's currently a director of 32 companies.

Maid in Latex anyone? :) http://companycheck.co.uk/company/04312116

• @craigb Kinky especially for someone so staid ;) I suppose its the quiet ones you have to watch.

First dedicated server review on LET - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17460/delimitervps-just-got-a-dedi-from-that-at-60-quarter-awesome-deals

Who else bought one? How did it go? Good/Bad?

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2013

@craigb said:

LOL "£2 Cash £2 Net Worth £2 Assets £0 Liabilities." I guess they just need to, uh, "clean" some more?

ETA: Ah, "Company Status: Company is dissolved"

• @MarkTurner said:
    I am posting this for Delimiter as they dont have any representation on LET. I work for their parent company and a few people I have mentioned the deals to, have already taken advantage of them.

Original mail

DelimiterVPS, now in its fourth year of operation, is jumping on the bandwagon this year with an insane Black Friday blowout.

These prices are valid between now and 23:59 on Monday 2nd December - initial stock is shown next to each server:

Atom 230 (200 units available)

• 2GB RAM
    • 100GB Disk
    • 2TB Bandwidth
    • 1 IP Address

$5/month (payable annually at $60/year) - Coupon R61GT71VEF

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon YA676D4YDT

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB (300 units available)

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
    • 16GB RAM
    • 500GB Disk
    • 1 IP Address
    • Hardware RAID Controller
    • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
    • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
    • 5TB Bandwidth

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

Order Here

Single Hexcore L5639 (150 units available)

• 1 x Hex L5639 Xeon - 6 Cores / 12 Threads
    • 16GB RAM
    • 1TB Disk
    • 50TB Bandwidth
    • 1 IP Address

50% off recurring - with coupon $49.50/month - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

Order Here

Dual Hexcore L5639 (75 units available)

• 2 x Hex L5639 Xeon - 12 Cores
    • 24GB RAM
    • 2 x 1TB Disk
    • 50TB Bandwidth
    • 1 IP Addresses

50% off recurring - with coupon $74.50/month - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2013

Order Here

Additional IPs - $1/IP/month (justification required)

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

Steve

when i order,it's show
    IP Banned
    We have reviewed your order for a VPS, but following a risk review of your account information provided it has been determined that we are unable to offer you this service at this time.