Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10G Dedicated Server (USA Location)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10G Dedicated Server (USA Location)

wa44io4wa44io4 Member
edited October 2021 in Requests

Hello There,

Can any provider here offer this or, similar -

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
64GB DDR4 RAM
2x 500GB NVMe
10G Network

Budget: $100 USD (Monthly Billing)

Please suggest any provider if you can. I need the server within 48 hours that's why I'm not placing order with Clouvider as they require 5 days to deploy server.

Thanks.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Unlikely at this price range.

• wa44io4wa44io4 Member
    edited October 2021

@AlexBarakov said:

ByteAnia, Clouvider already offering this but both can't deliver within 48 hours.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@wa44io4 said:

@AlexBarakov said:

ByteAnia, Clouvider already offering this but both can't deliver within 48 hours.

I wasn't aware that @Clouvider has Ryzen servers. That's certainly interesting.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@AlexBarakov said:

@wa44io4 said:

@AlexBarakov said:

I wasn't aware that @Clouvider has Ryzen servers. That's certainly interesting.

We do not :-)

We can build and deliver Intel based in <5 working days.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • @AlexBarakov said: I wasn't aware that @Clouvider has Ryzen servers. That's certainly interesting.

I'm sorry but I did mention AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or, similar

• @Clouvider said: We can build and deliver Intel based in <5 working days.

PMed you

• Just mentioned these same guys in another post, but I think wholesaleinternet and dedispec are more likely to have 10Gbit in that price range, but with SSD and not NVMe.

Dedispec had a 2xE5 Xeon with 10Gbit 200TB traffic for around $100 last month posted here.

Another option is Andy10gbit, who had a E-2286G, 32GB RAM, 2x480GB SSD, 10Gbit 100TB Traffic in USA for $120 posted on his discord last month (https://discord.gg/2SvfnDgKqN)

10Gbit is hard at the price, you should grind it out till black friday and run a temp server for now.

Thanked by 1wa44io4