Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec in issue ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec in issue ?

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Have some services with Dacentec, found that a around an hour ago, they went down then checked their client portal, its unreachable along with their main site.

Is it me or its dacentec issue ?

Comments

• travmedtravmed Member
    edited October 2021

Same here. It's showing down since 2:04 EST for me.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

i don't think it's just you

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

If everything is down for them then is it again issue with upstream or there is fire there ?

• yeah. same. their website too...

• Down for us also since 2:12 pm Est.

• I've got several servers co-located, and rented from them, they're definitely down. Called their phone number, went to voice mail. Left a message asking what's going on, doubt I'll get an answer.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@Tessius said:
    I've got several servers co-located, and rented from them, they're definitely down. Called their phone number, went to voice mail. Left a message asking what's going on, doubt I'll get an answer.

Overall how do you like your colocation experience with them?
    Is there many outages?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

My server just came back online. Seems like it has had an unplanned reboot.

So likely just another power outage?

• andrewnandrewn Member
    edited October 2021

Both of my servers are down and their website doesn't load for me either. :(

• my servers up but one still down.
    all server restart. i think related with power issue. Their website still cannot be accessed.

• TessiusTessius Member
    edited October 2021

@Ian_Dot_Tech I've rented and rented to own servers from them, and had co-located servers there for about 10 years. Overall I'd say my experience co-located, and rent to own is positive. Outages like this are few and far between, they didn't send an email until like and hour and a half into the outage which their heads up on situations like this could be improved. Other than that I've never really had any other issues with them. Keep in mind though, these servers are Unmanaged Servers so be aware.

Edit: My Servers are back online now.

Thanked by 1Ian_Dot_Tech
  • For some reason they sent out notifications under "Centrilogic" name:

UPDATE #1 Our Network team is continuing to address the issues we are currently experiencing. There are some customers who may still be experiencing connectivity issues or degraded service. We will keep you updated on our progress.

Centrilogic Service Notification

Maintenance Window: October 8, 2021

Service Call in Reference Number: 565081

Services Affected: Network Connectivity

Service Location(s): Lenoir DC

Details: Please be advised that Centrilogic is experiencing network issues at our Lenoir data center. Our network engineer team has been engaged and is currently investigating the issues. We will provide you with next status update as it becomes available. We apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing to your business.

If your contact information is incorrect, has recently changed, or you feel you have received this notification in error, please kindly provide us with your new details so we can ensure you do not miss any future communications.

Centrilogic’s support team will be available for assistance 24/7. For questions, concerns, or to report a problem about this notification, please contact our Operations Center:

• @andrewn Centrilogic owns Dacentec, bought them years ago.

• @Tessius aah I didn't know.