Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


5 New Locations(11 Total) + Up to 50% for annual billing + doubled resources
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

5 New Locations(11 Total) + Up to 50% for annual billing + doubled resources

virtonovirtono Member, Provider

Deploy your new KVM VPS on our recently upgraded infrastructure, with new nodes that have the latest Intel GOLD CPUs, DDR4 Memory and multiple 10G Internet connections.

All Cloud VPS are available in the United States (New York, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles) & Europe (Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Manchester, Frankfurt, Bucharest).


Here is our offer for LET:

CLOUD VPS XS - €35.40 €19.95 per Year
15GB SSD
1 Core Processor
512MB Memory
1Gbps Connection
1 IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Subnet
1TB Bandwidth
KVM Virtualization
ORDER NOW: https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

CLOUD VPS S - €47.40 €29.95 per Year
25GB SSD
1 Core Processor
1GB Memory
1Gbps Connection
1 IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Subnet
2TB Bandwidth
KVM Virtualization
ORDER NOW: https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

CLOUD VPS M - €107.40 €53.70 per Year (50% Discount)
50GB SSD
1 Core / 2 Threads
2GB Memory
1Gbps Connection
Up to 4 IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Subnet
3TB Bandwidth
KVM Virtualization
ORDER NOW: https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

All VPS plans are instantly set up! Latest os versions from CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu and others are available. You can also upload your own iso and install OS via VNC.


==> Comment below with your order number and we will double your VPS's memory or bandwidth

You can double the RAM or BANDWIDTH for FREE for any Cloud VPS plan, not just for the offers posted here, no matter the billing cycle.

To benefit of this giveaway you should order in our new locations: New York, US; Paris, FR; Madrid, ES; Amsterdam, NL; Stockholm, SE.

This is a limited offer, only for the first 10 orders, so you should hurry up in order to make sure that you get your server with double resources!

Just comment bellow with your order number and we'll get back to you ASAP.


Network Test:

EUROPE

Paris,FR

IPv4: 85.121.212.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:12:0001:0000:0000:0000:0001

Amsterdam,NL

IPv4: 85.121.208.7
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:10:000a:0000:0000:0000:0001

Stockholm,SE

IPv4: 85.121.210.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:11:0009:0000:0000:0000:0001

Madrid,ES

IPv4: 85.121.214.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:13:095e:0000:0000:0000:0001

Manchester,UK

IPv4: 89.42.31.88
IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0021:0008:0000:0000:5f20:ee9d

Frankfurt,DE

IPv4: 45.138.97.11
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0002:0c5f:0000:0000:0000:0001

Bucharest,RO

IPv4: 89.33.195.67
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0001:00b0:0000:0000:0000:0001

U.S.A.

Dallas,TX

IPv4: 45.148.9.9
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0006:0009:0000:0000:0000:0001

Los Angeles,CA

IPv4: 85.120.225.108
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0008:0656:0000:0000:0000:0001

Miami,FL

IPv4: 93.119.178.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0003:002d:0000:0000:0000:0001

New York,NY

IPv4: 85.120.224.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0009:0031:0000:0000:0000:0001


Available Payment Methods: PayPal, Credit Card (Stripe), Bitcoin & Altcoins (Coingate), Alipay & Bank Wire.

Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

Comments

  • IPv6 hall of fame

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • NeoonNeoon Member
    edited October 7

    I was happy when I saw Paris.
    Until the moment I saw you using m247 and the traffic gets routed via UK.

    Any plans on ditching m247?

    Thanked by 1NodePing

    NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Apply here

  • Does any European location use local LIR IPs or all of them announced Romanian LIR IPs?

  • MatthewMaMatthewMa Member
    edited October 7

    just ordered the 1plan, please double my ram , order number:

    but where can I get my order number ?

    Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58927

    or something else ?

  • edited October 7

    @MatthewMa said:
    just ordered the 1plan, please double my ram , order number:

    but where can I get my order number ?

    Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58927

    or something else ?

    Not just RAM, you got double everything, right?? (double resources)

    WebmasterOffers.com - Webmaster Offers <3

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @webmasteroffers said: Not just RAM, you got double everything, right?? (double resources)

    .

    @virtono said: You can double the RAM or BANDWIDTH for FREE for any Cloud VPS plan, not just for the offers posted here, no matter the billing cycle.

  • @webmasteroffers said:

    @MatthewMa said:
    just ordered the 1plan, please double my ram , order number:

    but where can I get my order number ?

    Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58927

    or something else ?

    Not just RAM, you got double everything, right?? (double resources)

    seems RAM or BANDWIDTH , so I choose RAM since bandwidth is enough for my personal usage!

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @virtono said: Comment below ...

    One reason not to buy, sorry.

    @virtono said: Just comment bellow with your order number and we'll get back to you ASAP.

    Wouldn't it be easier to use PM instead for 1:1 communication?

    However, good luck with sales.

    it-df.net: IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @Neoon said:
    I was happy when I saw Paris.
    Until the moment I saw you using m247 and the traffic gets routed via UK.

    Any plans on ditching m247?

    1. It depends from where are you checking. Can you provide a traceroute result, here or PM so we check with our NOC?
    2. We have a very good collaboration with M247, we have collocated our equipement with their help around the world.

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @Rockster said:
    Does any European location use local LIR IPs or all of them announced Romanian LIR IPs?

    We are a Romanian company, so it's obvious that we are using Romanian IP addresses.
    We have updated the geolocation on all major databases, but how you already know this takes time to propagate.

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @MatthewMa said:
    just ordered the 1plan, please double my ram , order number:

    but where can I get my order number ?

    Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58927

    or something else ?

    You should find your order number in the email received with the order confirmation.
    Thanks

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @webmasteroffers said:

    @MatthewMa said:
    just ordered the 1plan, please double my ram , order number:

    but where can I get my order number ?

    Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58927

    or something else ?

    Not just RAM, you got double everything, right?? (double resources)

    Double RAM or double Bandwidth. Your choise :)

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @dfroe said:

    @virtono said: Comment below ...

    One reason not to buy, sorry.

    @virtono said: Just comment bellow with your order number and we'll get back to you ASAP.

    Wouldn't it be easier to use PM instead for 1:1 communication?

    However, good luck with sales.

    It's a fair offer, you help us making an attractive and interesting thread on this forum, and we are helping you with more resources.

    We want to create a community and open topics for discussion. This is a first step. Let's get to know each other. :)

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @webmasteroffers said:

    @MatthewMa said:
    just ordered the 1plan, please double my ram , order number:

    but where can I get my order number ?

    Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58927

    or something else ?

    Not just RAM, you got double everything, right?? (double resources)

    Thank you for your order. I have now updated your server and doubled the RAM. In order for the new settings to take effect, you need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds and start it again (reboot won't work).

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • HenrikZHenrikZ Member
    edited October 8

    Already ordered one. The location of Sweden just caters to my need.😃
    My "Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58935". Would you please double my RAM? Thanks!

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @HenrikZ said:
    Already ordered one. The location of Sweden just caters to my need.😃
    My "Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58935". Would you please double my RAM? Thanks!

    Please provide the order number.
    Thank you.

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @HenrikZ said:
    Already ordered one. The location of Sweden just caters to my need.😃
    My "Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58935". Would you please double my RAM? Thanks!

    Thank you for your order. I have now updated your server and doubled the RAM. In order for the new settings to take effect, you need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds and start it again (reboot won't work).

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @virtono said:

    @Neoon said:
    I was happy when I saw Paris.
    Until the moment I saw you using m247 and the traffic gets routed via UK.

    Any plans on ditching m247?

    1. It depends from where are you checking. Can you provide a traceroute result, here or PM so we check with our NOC?
    2. We have a very good collaboration with M247, we have collocated our equipement with their help around the world.

    France to France, it goes over UK and back, takes about 18ms.
    Not only that, I checked a few other servers, most of the traffic is backhauled via UK.

    Increases latency, mostly all the time, they got a few direct links but that seems to be it.

    An example of that, you can check it here.
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/rbx/ipv4?q=195.154.107.1
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/gra/ipv4?q=195.154.107.1

    What you get usually, but your Paris server, does increase the latency up to 3.
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/gra/ipv4?q=85.121.212.2
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/rbx/ipv4?q=85.121.212.2

    One example I found, I did found it really wired, if the route usually takes like 5-6ms and I see 14-18ms on your Paris server.

    I wanted to buy that, but since M247, no fucking way.

    NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Apply here

  • @virtono said:

    @HenrikZ said:
    Already ordered one. The location of Sweden just caters to my need.😃
    My "Invoice #/ FACTURA Seria VRT nr. 58935". Would you please double my RAM? Thanks!

    Thank you for your order. I have now updated your server and doubled the RAM. In order for the new settings to take effect, you need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds and start it again (reboot won't work).

    Appreciate!

    Thanked by 1virtono
  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @Neoon said:

    @virtono said:

    @Neoon said:
    I was happy when I saw Paris.
    Until the moment I saw you using m247 and the traffic gets routed via UK.

    Any plans on ditching m247?

    1. It depends from where are you checking. Can you provide a traceroute result, here or PM so we check with our NOC?
    2. We have a very good collaboration with M247, we have collocated our equipement with their help around the world.

    France to France, it goes over UK and back, takes about 18ms.
    Not only that, I checked a few other servers, most of the traffic is backhauled via UK.

    Increases latency, mostly all the time, they got a few direct links but that seems to be it.

    An example of that, you can check it here.
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/rbx/ipv4?q=195.154.107.1
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/gra/ipv4?q=195.154.107.1

    What you get usually, but your Paris server, does increase the latency up to 3.
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/gra/ipv4?q=85.121.212.2
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/rbx/ipv4?q=85.121.212.2

    One example I found, I did found it really wired, if the route usually takes like 5-6ms and I see 14-18ms on your Paris server.

    I wanted to buy that, but since M247, no fucking way.

    Thank you for the details. Let me check with our network engineer and with the M247 Noc and I'll get back to you.

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

  • virtonovirtono Member, Provider

    @Neoon said:

    @virtono said:

    @Neoon said:
    I was happy when I saw Paris.
    Until the moment I saw you using m247 and the traffic gets routed via UK.

    Any plans on ditching m247?

    1. It depends from where are you checking. Can you provide a traceroute result, here or PM so we check with our NOC?
    2. We have a very good collaboration with M247, we have collocated our equipement with their help around the world.

    France to France, it goes over UK and back, takes about 18ms.
    Not only that, I checked a few other servers, most of the traffic is backhauled via UK.

    Increases latency, mostly all the time, they got a few direct links but that seems to be it.

    An example of that, you can check it here.
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/rbx/ipv4?q=195.154.107.1
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/gra/ipv4?q=195.154.107.1

    What you get usually, but your Paris server, does increase the latency up to 3.
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/gra/ipv4?q=85.121.212.2
    https://lg.ovh.net/traceroute/rbx/ipv4?q=85.121.212.2

    One example I found, I did found it really wired, if the route usually takes like 5-6ms and I see 14-18ms on your Paris server.

    I wanted to buy that, but since M247, no fucking way.

    Can you provide a traceroute/mtr from France, but from a different provider, not OVH?

    Virtono - Reliable and affordable Cloud hosting in multiple locations from Europe and US

Sign In or Register to comment.