Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vpsslim did this provider still alive ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vpsslim did this provider still alive ?

its funny they charge me over nothing. long story short i once buy their VPS service, but i forget about it and they terminated my account, until couple weeks ago, i decide to adding money to my Virtual Debit Card, and suddenly vpsslim.com Just charge me, its not much only 1 buck, i dont even mind, but atleast give me something because when i logon to their website, my service still terminated

when i asked them via ticket, because live chat is no one answering, i make ticket and waited 4 days still no answer, until today for my curiousity, try logon again and then they said "This account is no longer active", wtf they give any answer then just straight deleted my account and now my ticket is gone too

how the hell this provider is charge me, is there any way to block their auto payment system ?

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@VPSSLIM did you guys collapse?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @viandyka said: its funny they charge me over nothing. long story short i once buy their VPS service, but i forget about it and they terminated my account, until couple weeks ago, i decide to adding money to my Virtual Debit Card, and suddenly vpsslim.com Just charge me, its not much only 1 buck, i dont even mind, but atleast give me something because when i logon to their website, my service still terminated

Maybe you owed them some money?

Why did you forget about your VPS service?

Congrats on your first post

• "This is a notification to let you know that we are changing the status of your ticket #651825 to Closed as we have not received a response from you in over 120 hours."

No reply to ticket. Wondering what would happen when my server is down. Great server btw.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@yoursunny said:
    @VPSSLIM did you guys collapse?

LOL, no.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

I assume you ordered a service, it got setup/delivered and you never cancelled it and have set the product to auto-renew. I can look into this more closely for you if you PM me your ticket-ID. I think you are trying to login on a wrong website as I don't think your account got deleted by us.