Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URGENT!!! Dedicated Window Server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URGENT!!! Dedicated Window Server

2»

Comments

• @default said:

@jenkki said:
    Clean window or dirty window preferred?

What if the motel is missing a room, and therefore it's windows too?

ah, I need your house window :)

• GhtGht Member

Something is wrong with all of this people here , the man wants something urgently all others just dont have what to do with their time and make posts without need.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Just love yourself

• @jar said:
    Just love yourself

One love

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Ght said:
    Something is wrong with all of this people here , the man wants something urgently all others just dont have what to do with their time and make posts without need.

Yeah, they are so FREE

• @Ght said:

I see you are a greenhorn here.. when somebody asking for a help then they must provide detail as much & realistic as possible including the budget. So you want a dedicated window for $3 / mo? Do you mean widow?

• @Ght said:

You're missing the point. OP will not provide enough details to enable assistance.

Any hosting in Cambodia is rare, dedi even more rare, and a dedi that allows a 100 Mbps line to be saturated... well, it is getting into "forget it". OP doesn't explain what "urgent" means - tomorrow? next month?; refused to give a budget when asked (probably most of us think that they expect to pay less than 1/3 of the realistic price); no other helpful information like why it needs to be in Cambodia (would other neighboring countries like VN be OK?) or how long it is needed for. It all conveys the impression that the OP hasn't done any research and isn't serious about the request that is so "urgent".

As it stands, this thread won't attract (m)any serious replies.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@Ght said:

I see you are a greenhorn here.. when somebody asking for a help then they must provide detail as much & realistic as possible including the budget. So you want a dedicated window for $3 / mo? Do you mean widow?

It can seem that you're new to the world
    Based on the spec I mentioned ,just quote me price. Of course we will decide later ? If I set the budget ,then of course the spec will not met my need.
    Only newbie can run for $3 monthly server ?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

It's pretty clear where this is going anyway by simple facts that OP wants to take it private and not disclosing his budget.

Thus, the end is nigh.

• @tetech said:

@Ght said:

You're missing the point. OP will not provide enough details to enable assistance.

Any hosting in Cambodia is rare, dedi even more rare, and a dedi that allows a 100 Mbps line to be saturated... well, it is getting into "forget it". OP doesn't explain what "urgent" means - tomorrow? next month?; refused to give a budget when asked (probably most of us think that they expect to pay less than 1/3 of the realistic price); no other helpful information like why it needs to be in Cambodia (would other neighboring countries like VN be OK?) or how long it is needed for. It all conveys the impression that the OP hasn't done any research and isn't serious about the request that is so "urgent".

As it stands, this thread won't attract (m)any serious replies.

Act like you're so pro, but in fact NOT :)

• @Serverdays said:

Dedicated server for that money is possible. Host a Raspberry Pi Zero in Cambodia yourself. The power and internet consumption could cost just $3 per month.

• @default said:

@Serverdays said:

Dedicated server for that money is possible. Host a Raspberry Pi Zero in Cambodia yourself. The power and internet consumption could cost just $3 per month.

hahaha

• @Serverdays said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Ght said:

It can seem that you're new to the world
    Based on the spec I mentioned ,just quote me price. Of course we will decide later ? If I set the budget ,then of course the spec will not met my need.

To make it simple: there are zero providers active on LET who can/will provide you this service. You will not get any quotes.

Therefore, you either want the community to help you by making suggestions, or you need to take your search somewhere else.

• Of course I did lot research and comparison as well the price on google.
    Just need more providers, so we can select the best one
    So just posted here LET:)

• @Serverdays said:
    Of course I did lot research and comparison as well the price on google.

The end is nigh on this one.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Yep, always the same pattern.

• @default said:

@Serverdays said:

The end is nigh on this one.

Gd9 Teddy

• @Serverdays said:

So what is the result of your research? Any price range?

• @chocolateshirt said:

@Serverdays said:

200-1300USD
    Up to 10 different provider

• edited October 2021

@Serverdays said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Serverdays said:

200-1300USD
    Up to 10 different provider

URGENT!! grab it fast for the cheapest one while it last..

• Have I lost this offer too? Damn! And it was so urgent.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

OP must have budget ca 900eur monthly if cambodia is a must :)

• The odds are, OP will open another “urgent” request thread in few days.