Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain Registrar with lots of TLD's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain Registrar with lots of TLD's

Hi,
I have a bunch of domains with random TLD's.
Looking to consolidate to as less Registrars as I can.
Namecheap and Godaddy have all the TLD's but I'm not really happy with their practices.

Comments

• Gandi.net is a good one i've heard.

• I second Gandi.net. They often cost a bit more than NameCheap though.

Onlydomains.com also offers a very large number of TLDs.

• anyone else use/heard of Onlydomains.com ? they look good, and been AU based is good :) ( I'm also AU )

• Just curious - what are Namecheap's practices?

• +1 Gandi

• inwx.com

• 1and1 is currently allowing people to pre-register for a bunch of TLD's that haven't even been released yet.

• @zorked said:
    Just curious - what are Namecheap's practices?

I'm wondering the same thing.

• +1 inwx

1. Namecheap is a good registrar, what made u upset ?
    2. Use name.com for a lot of domain extensions, Gandi is good but expensive.
  • So I moved form godaddy to namecheap back in the first SOPA controversy days.
    So far it just feels like namecheap is going the same way godaddy did, lots of expensive 'value adds' like whois privacy.
    I have no evidence, its just a feeling I'm getting.

• +1 Gandi - Moving from the service of Godaddy, the difference was day and night. You get what you pay for and personally, I trust them. All my contacts were professional and transparent. I asked questions and I got legitimate answers (not the roundabout answers of some registrars).

• Gandi, Marcaria, and IP MIrror.