Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Game Bypass - Beaware - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Game Bypass - Beaware

2»

Comments

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Police said:
    I was like you for two weeks. Octave himself helped us to block the IPs that attacked us (from ovh), he blocked them and blocked the client accounts that his servers used to attack. He promised to fix the internal attacks but did nothing. It is a pity. OVH is great but you must listen to your customers.

Thank you for your feedback!
    Unfortunatelly the attacks received aren't internal one. I've catched few hundreds of IPs and they're randomly all around the world.
    As someone who attacked me for test purposes, he said that it's necessary only to spoof fake IP addresses and fake udp packets to be down. I was happy because I've blocked few hundreds of IPs but it has no effect due of fact they were another IPs send next attack.

Best regards, Florin.

There is a company called Evolution Host that are geniuses in all kinds of attacks. They sell their service (remote or from their own servers) with them you will not have any type of problem or attack. I have been with them for a year and the attacks do not even enter the network. @EvolutionHost

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • From old school we used to block the attackers using this method
    http://inetbase.com/scripts/ddos/install.sh
    Along with apf
    We only can allow 1access from 1ip otherwise it will be sent to blocked list.
    You can watch your log and find the larger number of incoming ip then start blocking country wise
    That only will work if the attackers are from outside.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@mad_4u said:
    From old school we used to block the attackers using this method
    http://inetbase.com/scripts/ddos/install.sh
    Along with apf
    We only can allow 1access from 1ip otherwise it will be sent to blocked list.
    You can watch your log and find the larger number of incoming ip then start blocking country wise
    That only will work if the attackers are from outside.

Thank you for the idea but as I've mentioned before, OVH bypass it's related to fake IPs + fake UDP packets.
    There can be 1000.000 unique IPs coming at once, each with one UDP packet and that's it, we're dead again.

Best regards, Florin.

• Null the customer ip

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@mad_4u said:
    Null the customer ip

We don't know the customer IP and customer IP isn't used during attacks.
    Attack method it's based on UDP +IP spoofing

• Bypassing ovh ddos protection is done in secounds.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@mad_4u said:
    Null the customer ip

We don't know the customer IP and customer IP isn't used during attacks.
    Attack method it's based on UDP +IP spoofing

I mean the customer server/vps ip which is attacked

• You've pretty much made yourself indefensible by being on SYS which does not have access to the network firewall that OVH offers. I'm fairly certain whatever attack you're experiencing could potentially be filtered otherwise based on my experiences.

Though with that being said, using the 'other' firewall filter on the GAME firewall is pretty much opening yourself wide to attacks as well, given that it only acts as a whitelist in practicality.

• LowHostingLowHosting Member, Host Rep

Please note that (previously, I don't know if it's still the same now) I noticed a difference in the protections of SYS Game & OVH Game, it seems that SYS Game is much worse.

However, I also advise you to use something better and perhaps customizable.