Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any KS-1 available for transfer? - willing to pay
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any KS-1 available for transfer? - willing to pay

drunkendogdrunkendog Member
edited October 2021 in General

I've given away my old Hetzner dedi, and I'm looking for anyone who has a KS-1 to fill my dedi gap :smile:. I'm willing to pay for it.

Edit: Changed the title a bit

Comments

• Check it out on metadedi maybe it is available next month or tomorrow. Last time I remember I received notification of its availability last year.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Check it out on metadedi maybe it is available next month or tomorrow. Last time I remember I received notification of its availability last year.

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, I'm impatient and willing to pay a bit extra to get one now :).

• I am not sure whether KS allow server transfer. From my experience you can do it on SYS & OVH.

• Hello, your old hetzner dedi, can you transfer it to me? thank you!

• I've literally never seen the KS-1 available. It seems like a mythical non-existent server. Does anyone actually have one of them?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Daniel15 said: I've literally never seen the KS-1 available. It seems like a mythical non-existent server. Does anyone actually have one of them?

I have one.

• @Arkas said:

@Daniel15 said: I've literally never seen the KS-1 available. It seems like a mythical non-existent server. Does anyone actually have one of them?

I have one.

Is it even usable or do you just renew cos it's cheap? :)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@dahartigan said: Is it even usable or do you just renew cos it's cheap? :)

It's definitely usable. I have been running it as a seedbox for almost 2 years, stellar performance.

• @Arkas said:

@dahartigan said: Is it even usable or do you just renew cos it's cheap? :)

It's definitely usable. I have been running it as a seedbox for almost 2 years, stellar performance.

That's a sweet deal for a seedbox then :)

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @Daniel15 said: I've literally never seen the KS-1 available. It seems like a mythical non-existent server. Does anyone actually have one of them?

I actually had few of them while I was so in the hosting thing. So yes, it used to be available but not so much I guess. They were nifty machines for the price.

• jugganutsjugganuts Member
    edited October 2021

Oneprovider has pretty much the same spec Intel atom with 1tb hdd and unmetered with 1gbps in Paris