Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⭐ HAZI.ro ⭐ DDoS Protected VPS Servers ⭐ KVM Virtualization ⭐ Free Management Services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⭐ HAZI.ro ⭐ DDoS Protected VPS Servers ⭐ KVM Virtualization ⭐ Free Management Services

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep
edited October 2021 in Offers

Hi, guys!
I'm glad to announce that we rented one more dedicated server after 2nd has reached his max. amount of customers.
Until we'll restock servers located in Romania, we prepared our infrastructure for sales based on another OVH Server.

Before presenting service itself, some motivations to use our services instead of directly OVH services:

• More affordable: few times cheaper than OVH Public Cloud solutions with same configuration (Sandboxes from OVH shouldn't be get in count due of their resource limitations / Network connection)
  • 1Gbps network connection (shared)
  • High frequency CPUs (3.70Ghz for current offer / 4.0 GHz for GAME range)
  • Free technichal support (avg. response time under 4 hours)
  • Fully Managed Services

Now, the offer itself:

1 vCPU @ boost 3.90 GHz
2GB DDR3 1600MHz
40GB Disk space SSD
Unlimited Monthly Traffic
AntiDDoS 1 Tbps Included
1 Gbps Connection
Geolocation: Limburg, Germany
Price: 4.79$/mo / 55.66$/yr

Buy link: Here

This is lowest offer. If you require more resources they're more affordable, please check here.

Best regards, Florin.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:
    Best regards, Florin.

The only nice thing of your offer is this line.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2021

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Best regards, Florin.

I think it is more pricey because of Anti-DDoS feature.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Best regards, Florin.

Thank you for your feedback!
    I really can agree your point of view, but I have a small comment to add.
    Our business model don't allow us to do overselling, renting only dedicated servers which grants a balanced amount of RAM ~ CPU threads/frequency.
    I know that someone can provide 4GB RAM at .99$ but that means he has x4 more RAM, most of the time 1333Mhz (old af) and maybe 256GB DDR3 for same 8 Threads, overselling CPU threads.
    Hope this screenshot of 1st dedicated server which was replaced will sustain my point of view.

Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian

Not sure if it was worthwhile for your effort to clarify things. In my humble opinion, you are not obliged to do so.

"Offer section" is for buyers and sellers to look for their Mr/Mrs Right. In short, buy it or leave it. The original comment was indeed not looking friendly. I would simply ignore it.

If someone were to complain Madarin Oriental or Four Seasons charging too much, would the GM / CEO care to explain?

;) Believe in yourself and your product quality.

• @yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Best regards, Florin.

I wish hosts would offer me lines.... sniff sniff

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited October 2021

@swat4 said:
    The original comment was indeed not looking friendly. I would simply ignore it.

That's not what I meant.
    I love reading this "best regards" line, in every of OP's post.
    It feels like talking to a person rather than a corporation.

• Hey could you explain perhaps how your Anti-DDoS system works, or which hw you’re using, or which carrier that provides this? Im looking for a vps for my third nameserver that is why im wondering :)

• @FoxelVox said:
    Hey could you explain perhaps how your Anti-DDoS system works, or which hw you’re using, or which carrier that provides this? Im looking for a vps for my third nameserver that is why im wondering :)

Ovh

• 4.79$/mo is kind of costly if I get this from OVH DC

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

@webontop said:
    4.79$/mo is kind of costly if I get this from OVH DC

As I mentioned, you're right.
    Customers should take in considerations included support (+ response time) and provided resources (OVH's vps servers comes with 2Ghz vCPU and SSD limitations).

Bes regards, Florin.

• henixhenix Member
    edited October 2021

Fully managed services? Are you sure about that?

@henix said:

Yes, as a feature, not as contractual assured as long it's paid with 0$.

• @henix said:

I was looking at the same thing.

@FlorinMarian - so I can ping you day and night about rebooting my server or install various applications without any problem ?

@marian said:

@henix said:

I was looking at the same thing.

@FlorinMarian - so I can ping you day and night about rebooting my server or install various applications without any problem ?

If you're able to wait ~ 4 hours for that instead of using our intergrated control panel, sure.

• thats a very familiar looking panel.

Thanked by 1niknar1900