Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach Ryzen Alpha/Beta Test Results and Comments - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach Ryzen Alpha/Beta Test Results and Comments

2»

Comments

• @Andrews said:

@TimboJones said:
    My entire point was that it won't be single drive performance but a RAID and gave an example of what I had on hand. The motherboard Virmach has could have three M.2 connectors plus the PCIe slots for 4+ NVMe soft RAID.

I've already wrote you, that it is desktop class CPU with only 24 PCI-e lanes
    so you could not have three M.2 slots and PCI-e x16 card
    (3 x 4 lanes = 12 lanes) + 16 lanes = 28 lanes
    28 lanes > 24 lanes
    it is simple math, how many times do I have to explain this?

We both didn't know the actual hardware. I thought it was in a RAID and you thought it was a single NVMe on PCIe 4.0 instead of PCIe 3.0. As Virmach said, the additional M.2 slots come from the chipset and only certain chipsets. You might want to keep up with the latest chipsets to know.

@TimboJones said:
    This is on new Ryzen hardware where improved performance is expected, not ancient xeons worth $40. You're not wrong this is LET, but better performance is the goal here.

one more time: these VPS have at most 8GB/s, not 11GB/s
    and this 8GB/s is still ABSOLUTE GREAT PERFORMANCE, to be proud of
    definitely I could recommend these

Your English is failing you. I never said otherwise.

@TimboJones said:
    You missed my point. You specifically said "(NVME PCI-e Gen4 x4 drives) has PHYSICAL limit of 8GB/s" , not taking into account that Virmach is using RAID.It's technically incorrect statement since that limit doesn't apply. Hardware RAID would be a 4.0 x16 slot and software would be PCIe3/4 x4 each for at least 3 drives.

if you would be more focus on this specific VPS (based on desktop class CPU) which we are talking about instead of fantasizing about HEDT class Threadripper CPUs, 11+ drives arrays etc., you would know what kind of RAID controllers VirMach is using (these are: LSI 9460-16i, LSI 9460-8i and Highpoint SSD7103 as he mentioned it)

Wait, so at that point you were under the impression they were running RAID configuration or not? That wouldn't make sense with your previous argument of 8GB/s because of one PCIe 4.0 x4 limit.
    Actually, forget it, the language barrier is too much.

@TimboJones said:
    You're preaching to the choir. I know 100% the 11GB/s reported number is junk, my whole point was your reasoning .

so summing up, you missed the points:
    -that it is desktop class CPU (not Threadripper),
    -have limit od 24 lanes at most (some of them are used for LAN, VGA...) not 28/64/128,
    -if every other tests show disk speeds up to mentioned limit of 8GB/s, then there is a no reason to suppose that there is some hidden magic RAID performance mode used, which effect (38% perf up, 8GB/s->11GB/s) is only detectable by pseudo "benchmark".

whoosh

in other words: you are arguing that bicycle could drive 1000mph if you attach jet engine, and issue is that in this case jet engine was not used and even can't be attached to this model of bicycle. it is just speedometer in this bicycle fundamentally broken:D

EOT

No, you dolt. Instead of one bicycle carrying one person, I'm saying there could be several bicycles each carrying a person. But forget it, this miscommunication is annoying.

• @Andrews said:
    ps. regarding PCI-e lanes, yes, on different motherboards you could have different numbers, but still its effective throughput can't exceed what is present on CPU socket. So if desktop class Ryzen CPU have 24 lanes of Gen4, than you could have AT MOST these 24 (minus few for basic I/O) lanes of Gen4 on the board, or more than 24 but part of them will be slower (half speed Gen3 not Gen4). So Gen4 x24 is the limit.

That wasn't your argument. Your argument was that the motherboard couldn't have three M.2 slots and a x16 slot which have been out for a while now.

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited October 2021

@TimboJones said:
    That wasn't your argument. Your argument was that the motherboard couldn't have three M.2 slots and a x16 slot which have been out for a while now.

there are (i.e. premium X570) motherboards with three M.2 slots and PCI-e x16 slots, but issue is that not all of these slots are Gen4 and some of them share bandwidth (if you populate one slot, than other components/slots are not active/available)
    so there is no performance benefit, if you gain other M.2 slot if it means than you go down from Gen4 to Gen3 (this is to give some flexibility not not bypass of physical limits of CPU)
    this is why you can't have more then 24 Gen4 lanes, no matter of how many sockets are soldered

you simply don't understand meaning of physical limits of bandwidth available out of specific CPU class/platform

no, it is not a matter of miscommunication, but a matter of your fantasies:
    -that VirMach could silently put HEDT class Threadripper CPUs in LET Ryzen VPSes. no, he did not!
    -that you could have more bandwidth than 24 lanes of Gen4 lanes from some magical AM4 motherboard. no, you can't!
    -that he could put $1000 RAID card just for fun. no, he did not (clearly stated that Gen3 drives are attached directly on motherboard and faster ones to dumb PCI-e riser, and allocated as first ordered VPS first allocated drive),
    which you are trying to justify wrong result.

you simply don't understand meaning of physical limits of bandwidth available out of specific CPU class/platform

and if you do not get all these above facts so far than this discussion is pointless, so please just stop as I don't have more time to educate you

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited October 2021

@Andrews said:
    no, it is not a matter of miscommunication, but a matter of your fantasies:
    -that VirMach could silently put HEDT class Threadripper CPUs in LET Ryzen VPSes. no, he did not!

For fucks sake, it is a communication issue. I gave an example. A mother fucking example. I repeat, example. I was just showing RAID wasn't limited to single slot because I thought Virmach was running in RAID. Again, a fucking example. I never once said Virmach had a threadripper and you're being an idiot thinking I did. If you're still confused, look up the definition of "example".

-that you could have more bandwidth than 24 lanes of Gen4 lanes from some magical AM4 motherboard. no, you can't!

You mentioned lanes only because you didn't know about chipset lanes. You're changing your argument.

-that he could put $1000 RAID card just for fun. no, he did not (clearly stated that Gen3 drives are attached directly on motherboard and faster ones to dumb PCI-e riser, and allocated as first ordered VPS first allocated drive),
    which you are trying to justify wrong result.

I didn't justify wrong result, I said I knew it be wrong. I've been very vocal for two years vpsbench is nonsensical. Again, you're having a miscommunication or just plain making shit up.

You don't, you just changed your argument when shown wrong.

and if you do not get all these above facts so far than this discussion is pointless, so please just stop as I don't have more time to educate you

When you can understand English better, you'll realize where you went wrong.

• @TimboJones said:
    You mentioned lanes only because you didn't know about chipset lanes. You're changing your argument.

you are proving once again that you have no idea what are you talking about

THERE IS NO BANDWIDTH PRODUCED BY CHIPSET ITSELF! ANY BANDWIDTH OUTGOING FROM AM4 CHIPSET TO M.2 SOCKETS, PCI-E SLOTS (AND OTHER DEVICES CONNECTED TO CHIPSET) IS MADE/PRODUCED/CONSUMED/BORROWED FROM MENTIONED 24 GEN4 LANES FROM THIS CPU. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY THESE CPU LANES YOU CONNECT DIRECTLY TO DEVICES AND HOW MANY THROUGH CHIPSET. YOU STILL HAVE LIMIT OF TOTAL BANDWIDTH OF 24 OF GEN4 LANES

for future I suggest you to be more focused on quality of your posts than only their mass quantity, and rather restrain yourself from posting if you have no idea what is thread about. you will not have to pretend you didn't write what you wrote or did not really mean it, but that was only hypothetical non-binding "examples"

btw. there you have playground for you to exercise your outer space "examples" with unobtanium PCI-e lane bandwidth multiplication drives: EPIC GAMES PC Building Simulator game (available tomorrow for free)

https://epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/pc-building-simulator

play it all days and nights and for "fucks sake" just stop bothering me man with your childish "examples" explanations and pc hardware fantasies

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited October 2021

@Andrews said:

@TimboJones said:

you are proving once again that you have no idea what are you talking about

THERE IS NO BANDWIDTH PRODUCED BY CHIPSET ITSELF! ANY BANDWIDTH OUTGOING FROM AM4 CHIPSET TO M.2 SOCKETS, PCI-E SLOTS (AND OTHER DEVICES CONNECTED TO CHIPSET) IS MADE/PRODUCED/CONSUMED/BORROWED FROM MENTIONED 24 GEN4 LANES FROM THIS CPU. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY THESE CPU LANES YOU CONNECT DIRECTLY TO DEVICES AND HOW MANY THROUGH CHIPSET. YOU STILL HAVE LIMIT OF TOTAL BANDWIDTH OF 24 OF GEN4 LANES

You're the only one having this conversation. At no time did I say there was more than 24 lanes from the CPU. You're arguing something I never said so it's unclear wtf you're droning on about. You first talked about a single x4 slot with 8GB/s bandwidth limit and now you keep whining about 24 lanes, which was never relevant! My whole post could have been replaced with "you're assuming they're using a single NVMe drive on a PCIe 4.0 x4 slot when he could be running it in RAID with more than one NVMe". That's been my point this whole fucking time! I only found out afterwards he was running PCIe 3.0 x2 slot and thought he was running RAID based on a previous post from a while back. I have no idea why you keep talking about 24 lanes, it's irrelevant.

for future I suggest you to be more focused on quality of your posts than only their mass quantity, and rather restrain yourself from posting if you have no idea what is thread about. you will not have to pretend you didn't write what you wrote or did not really mean it, but that was only hypothetical non-binding "examples"

You need to focus on improving reading comprehension. You need to quote what I said if you're saying a specific statement is wrong. I've pointed out that you're the one changing what you've said.

btw. there you have playground for you to exercise your outer space "examples" with unobtanium PCI-e lane bandwidth multiplication drives: EPIC GAMES PC Building Simulator game (available tomorrow for free)

https://epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/pc-building-simulator

play it all days and nights and for "fucks sake" just stop bothering me man with your childish "examples" explanations and pc hardware fantasies

Fucking idiot, example doesn't require air quotes when it was correctly used as an example and clearly stated from the start. Improve your English if you're going to shit on English forums.

• @TimboJones said:

if you still don't understand why this specific benchmark result IS NOT POSSIBLE on this specific VPS, and do not comprehend level of stupidity of your statements (now called "examples") so far than I will not explain it 10th time, as you have elementary gaps in understanding of PC architecture, and still denying basic details of configuration of this specific VPS

just read VirMach's detailed post, and there is exactly stated that this VPS can't have such speed and why
    if still do not understand than repeat above...
    till you finally understand

hope it will help you to deal with your frustration, and spare us reading all these your pathetic verbal perversions (nobody will want to discuss with you in that mental state)

• @Andrews @TimboJones
    Can I kindly ask you to move to separated topic? You started nicely [and on topic] and now it's insults and shit having nothing to do with VirMach test results and comments.

• @JabJab said:
    Can I kindly ask you to move to separated topic? You started nicely [and on topic] and now it's insults and shit having nothing to do with VirMach test results and comments.

Thanks. I'm done with him. Everything has already been said by me and VirMach.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2021

When reinstalling from SolusVM

CentOS7 template - works.
    CentOS8 template - kernel panic

Fedora 23 x64 Minimal template - works

Debian 9 64bit Minimal template - Shows following error booting from Hard Disk "error: file '/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found" Entering rescue mode...

Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS 64bit Desktop template - kernel panic
    Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS 64bit Desktop template - kernel panic

Install from CD does not work, VPS does not come online after restart.
    I tried 6 different CDs

VNC works with tightVNC
    HTML5 VNC from SolusVM does not work.

Thanked by 1Lurkrazy
  • Monster benchmark from 2021-09-29 with CentOS 7 3.14 kernel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Region: Global  https://bench.monster v.1.5.6 2020-06-21
     Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -Global
     CPU Model    : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
     CPU Cores    : 3 @ 3799.998 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
     CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Disabled
     Load Average : 0.00, 0.11, 0.25
     Total Space  : 99G (2.2G ~3% used)
     Total RAM    : 3789 MB (126 MB + 242 MB Buff in use)
     Total SWAP   : 255 MB (0 MB in use)
     Uptime       : 0 days 1:18
     ASN & ISP    : AS11853, Internap Holding LLC
     Organization :
     Location     : New York, United States / US
     Region       : New York

## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

Single Core : 5998  (EXCELLENT)
       Multi Core : 14892

## IO Test

CPU Speed:
        bzip2     : 153 MB/s
       sha256     :   1.3 GB/s
       md5sum     : 660 MB/s

RAM Speed:
       Avg. write : 3891.2 MB/s
       Avg. read  : 11229.9 MB/s

Disk Speed:
       1st run    : 1.3 GB/s
       2nd run    : 1.4 GB/s
       3rd run    : 1.4 GB/s
       -----------------------
       Average    : 1399.5 MB/s

## Global Speedtest.net

Location                       Upload           Download         Ping
     Nearby                         455.84 Mbit/s    470.60 Mbit/s    49.818 ms
     USA, New York (Optimum)        260.34 Mbit/s    280.98 Mbit/s    66.296 ms
     USA, Chicago (Windstream)      308.10 Mbit/s    354.47 Mbit/s    58.057 ms
     USA, Dallas (Frontier)         410.27 Mbit/s    323.65 Mbit/s    33.808 ms
     USA, Miami (Sprint)            261.26 Mbit/s    289.47 Mbit/s    63.803 ms
     USA, Los Angeles (Windstream)  388.84 Mbit/s    300.35 Mbit/s    43.054 ms
     UK, London (toob Ltd)          85.94 Mbit/s     85.41 Mbit/s    ping error!
     France, Lyon (SFR)             119.60 Mbit/s    82.96 Mbit/s    137.002 ms
     Germany, Berlin (DNS:NET)      116.96 Mbit/s    6.28 Mbit/s     158.327 ms
     Spain, Madrid (MasMovil)       158.24 Mbit/s    99.47 Mbit/s    125.422 ms
     Italy, Rome (Unidata)          117.96 Mbit/s    91.51 Mbit/s    172.182 ms
     Russia, Moscow (Rostelecom)    108.93 Mbit/s    8.98 Mbit/s     178.117 ms
     Israel, Haifa (013Netvision)   92.72 Mbit/s     105.79 Mbit/s   202.809 ms
     India, New Delhi (Weebo)       47.80 Mbit/s     105.17 Mbit/s   263.888 ms
     Singapore (FirstMedia)         65.64 Mbit/s     32.11 Mbit/s    178.170 ms
     Japan, Tsukuba (SoftEther)     156.94 Mbit/s    170.96 Mbit/s   130.787 ms
     Australia, Sydney (Optus)      124.84 Mbit/s    118.69 Mbit/s   173.172 ms
     RSA, Randburg (Cool Ideas)     21.09 Mbit/s     29.14 Mbit/s    297.521 ms
     Brazil, Sao Paulo (Criare)     39.10 Mbit/s     117.81 Mbit/s   178.589 ms

Finished in : 10 min 6 sec
     Timestamp   : 2021-09-29 20:50:02 GMT

Monster benchmark from 2021-10-7 with Fedora 23 4.8 kernel.

Region: Global  https://bench.monster v.1.5.7 2020-10-06
     Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -Global
     OS           : Fedora 23 (64 Bit)
     Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 4.8.13-100.fc23.x86_64
     CPU Model    : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
     CPU Cores    : 3 @ 3799.998 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
     CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Disabled
     Load Average : 1.20, 1.43, 0.75
     Total Space  : 99G (2.2G ~3% used)
     Total RAM    : 3951 MB (2435 MB + 392 MB Buff in use)
     Total SWAP   : 255 MB (0 MB in use)
     Uptime       : 0 days 0:33
     ASN & ISP    : AS35913, Internap Holding LLC
     Organization :
     Location     : Phoenix, United States / US
     Region       : Arizona

## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

Single Core : 5590  (EXCELLENT)
       Multi Core : 14336

## IO Test

CPU Speed:
    speedtest.sh: line 887: printf: Binary file (standard input): invalid number
        bzip2     :   0 matches
       sha256     : 439 MB/s
       md5sum     : 704 MB/s

RAM Speed:
       Avg. write : 3618.1 MB/s
       Avg. read  : 10581.3 MB/s

Disk Speed:
       1st run    : 1.5 GB/s
       2nd run    : 1.5 GB/s
       3rd run    : 1.5 GB/s
       -----------------------
       Average    : 1536.0 MB/s

## Global Speedtest.net

Location                       Upload           Download         Ping
     Nearby                         345.36 Mbit/s    306.59 Mbit/s    45.535 ms
     USA, New York (Optimum)        271.34 Mbit/s    327.48 Mbit/s    65.130 ms
     USA, Chicago (Windstream)      338.82 Mbit/s    372.65 Mbit/s    50.000 ms
     USA, Dallas (Frontier)         444.61 Mbit/s    318.00 Mbit/s    34.108 ms
     USA, Miami (Sprint)            280.22 Mbit/s    209.59 Mbit/s    63.831 ms
     USA, Los Angeles (Windstream)  611.57 Mbit/s    631.28 Mbit/s    17.994 ms
     UK, London (toob Ltd)          109.77 Mbit/s    94.65 Mbit/s    126.875 ms
     France, Lyon (SFR)             112.15 Mbit/s    100.51 Mbit/s   139.305 ms
     Germany, Berlin (DNS:NET)      134.68 Mbit/s    91.62 Mbit/s    153.012 ms
     Spain, Madrid (MasMovil)       151.65 Mbit/s    93.18 Mbit/s    125.389 ms
     Italy, Rome (Unidata)          122.57 Mbit/s    113.06 Mbit/s   162.952 ms
     Israel, Haifa (013Netvision)   112.66 Mbit/s    106.57 Mbit/s   189.669 ms
     India, New Delhi (Weebo)       27.35 Mbit/s     24.23 Mbit/s    273.492 ms
     Singapore (FirstMedia)         66.47 Mbit/s     36.36 Mbit/s    182.332 ms
     Japan, Tsukuba (SoftEther)     150.00 Mbit/s    172.19 Mbit/s   130.440 ms
     Australia, Sydney (Optus)      120.45 Mbit/s    133.48 Mbit/s   173.625 ms
     RSA, Randburg (Cool Ideas)     20.89 Mbit/s     12.57 Mbit/s    299.424 ms
     Brazil, Sao Paulo (Criare)     90.47 Mbit/s     93.91 Mbit/s    178.926 ms

Finished in : 15 min 53 sec
     Timestamp   : 2021-10-07 09:21:13 GMT

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2021
  • @FrankZ said:
    When reinstalling from SolusVM

CentOS7 template - works.
    CentOS8 template - kernel panic

Fedora 23 x64 Minimal template - works

Debian 9 64bit Minimal template - Shows following error booting from Hard Disk "error: file '/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found" Entering rescue mode...

Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS 64bit Desktop template - kernel panic
    Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS 64bit Desktop template - kernel panic

Install from CD does not work, VPS does not come online after restart.
    I tried 6 different CDs

VNC works with tightVNC

Debian 8.0 x86_64 Minimal - works

Ubuntu 14.04 x64 - works
    Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64bit Desktop - kernel panic

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2021

Updated YABS - Seem to be having through put issues today. Starting about 12PM CDT.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-10-09                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue Oct 19 20:35:44 CDT 2021

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 3 @ 3799.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.7 GiB
    Swap       : 256.0 MiB
    Disk       : 98.2 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 332.07 MB/s  (83.0k) | 584.42 MB/s   (9.1k)
    Write      | 332.95 MB/s  (83.2k) | 587.49 MB/s   (9.1k)
    Total      | 665.02 MB/s (166.2k) | 1.17 GB/s    (18.3k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 608.54 MB/s   (1.1k) | 626.99 MB/s    (612)
    Write      | 640.87 MB/s   (1.2k) | 668.74 MB/s    (653)
    Total      | 1.24 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.29 GB/s     (1.2k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | 15.1 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | busy            | 13.1 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1134
    Multi Core      | 3033
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/10499956

https://i.postimg.cc/5y7s95CP/Screenshot-2021-10-19-at-21-10-27-Backup-Stats.png

• At least yours is online. Mine is offline, can't reboot via control panel ("An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later"), not pinging, no ssh, hetrix says it's offline for 2 days already.

I guess we broke it :-)

• It's an Alpha test, so these things are to be expected :)

• @JabJab said:
    At least yours is online. Mine is offline, can't reboot via control panel ("An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later"), not pinging, no ssh, hetrix says it's offline for 2 days already.

I guess we broke it :-)

Yes!I reinstall my vps,I lost it!😭

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@FrankZ said: VNC works with tightVNC

HTML5 VNC in SolusVM and WHMCS does work now.

No outside network available as of ~10pm PST Nov 10th.
    Outbound I can ping the gateway from the VPS using VNC, but cannot ping anywhere else. Inbound no ping, no other services available.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@FrankZ said: >No outside network available as of ~10pm PST Nov 10th.
    Outbound I can ping the gateway from the VPS using VNC, but cannot ping anywhere else. Inbound no ping, no other services available.

Return to normal operation as of ~2am PST Nov 11th. All services responding.

• @FrankZ said: Return to normal operation as of ~2am PST Nov 11th. All services responding.

Some parts of routing are still dead - whole Cloudflare for example :D

# traceroute 104.17.156.85
    traceroute to 104.17.156.85 (104.17.156.85), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
     1  guru.salespeopleontheplanet.com (69.25.116.33)  1.057 ms  1.067 ms  1.113 ms
     2  rush.salespeopleontheplanet.com (69.25.116.18)  16.003 ms  16.011 ms  16.015 ms
     3  pathologists.salespeopleontheplanet.com (69.25.116.16)  0.505 ms  0.515 ms  0.536 ms
     4  edge2.xe-0-0-6.dedipath-62.phx.pnap.net (69.25.120.221)  1.205 ms edge1.xe-0-0-6.dedipath-62.phx.pnap.net (69.25.120.217)  0.962 ms edge2.xe-0-0-6.dedipath-62.phx.pnap.net (69.25.120.221)  1.214 ms
     5  core1.po1-bbnet1.phx010.pnap.net (69.25.168.18)  2.594 ms core1.po2-bbnet2.phx010.pnap.net (69.25.168.89)  3.082 ms core1.po1-bbnet1.phx010.pnap.net (69.25.168.18)  2.904 ms
     6  64.95.158.69 (64.95.158.69)  5.242 ms  1.037 ms  1.046 ms
     7  64.95.160.69 (64.95.160.69)  8.268 ms  8.281 ms  8.276 ms
     8  * * *
     9  * * *
    10  * * *
    11  * * *
    12  * * *
    13  * * *
    14  * * *
    15  * * *
    16  * * *
    17  * * *
    18  * * *
    19  * * *
    20  * * *
    21  * * *
    22  * * *
    23  * * *
    24  * * *
    25  * * *
    26  * * *
    27  * * *
    28  * * *
    29  * * *
    30  * * *

• @FrankZ said: Return to normal operation as of ~2am PST Nov 11th. All services responding.

To clarify I am only monitoring from 12 locations. Sydney, AU, San Jose, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, New York City, Norway, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Milan. And only three protocols, ping, TCP (SSH) and UDP (DNS). So there could be things that I miss.

• https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3343557/#Comment_3343557

Oops... I think @JabJab broke RYZE.PHX-Z002.VMS - I'm not getting any response from the control panels either :neutral:

you weren't suppose to break it during peak cyber-month pressure! :smiley:

Solus gives me: An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

WHMCS gives me: Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

• @VirMach said:

@JabJab said:
    Seems like I am missing all the ticket party, but I have no idea what I can open ticket about.

Can't even ask when there will be alpha Ryzen because it's already delivered and I am probably still hammering down my 3 cores! >:D

No, fuck, it stopped. I guess time to render those tiles again and make that CPU burn a little.

Oh, it was rebooted. Solus shows An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later, WHMCS shows offline, server is fully online. If you want to take a look why it's "broken" then feel free: CreativeAdored-VM @ RYZE.PHX-Z002.VMS

Yeah this has been in a weird state for a few days. It did reboot once after a crash, but right now it just has an issue with nginx and php-fpm, aka, it will incorrectly show as offline but I've already checked everything's running. Just the controls will be broken right now. It's possible underneath that some of them have other issues.

It's on the list. If you ran into issues, need a reinstall, etc, feel free to throw in a ticket for it to be manually processed in the meantime.

• Oh man and just when this thread was getting good for a minute